He believes that students have a choice to overcome their own obstacles to turn their dreams (no matter how large) into a reality. This keynote is the perfect choice for Dr. Martin Luther King day events, Black History Month, a better understanding of the Black Lives Matter movement or any other diversity-related programming. He’s now senior counsel for the ultraconservative Liberty Institute. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!! Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Back at it... and some biceps too. […], Bad Ideas, Biglaw, David Otunga, Law Schools, Old People, Reality TV, Romance and Dating, Television, Sidley Hates on Old People, Reality TV Stars, Law firms love free publicity. Or maybe not: David Otunga, a 2006 graduate of Harvard Law School and former associate at Sidley Austin, appeared in the first episode of I Love New […], Election Protection for Attorneys: How to Help Voters in 2020. Following his graduation from Harvard Law School and becoming a lawyer at one of Chicago’s top law firms, David decided to take a leap of faith and follow his dreams of becoming a professional wrestler. Hemp Litigation: DEA Sued Again – Canna Law Blog™. David Otunga is an actor known for his role in the movie The Call, a WWE professional wrestler, reality TV star, and Harvard Law School-educated lawyer. Industry Report: Survival or Evolution Report, How Your Rivals Are Breaking Digital Precedent, Virtual Law Practice And Remote Lawyering Made Easy. Named the PWI 2010 Rookie of The Year, I've dominated the tag division and held my ground as one of the most prominent superstars on the RAW roster. #deadlifts during our lunch break and some #curlsforthegirls after school. Otunga may never be as successful in the squared circle as he is on the stand, but I think he could have a long career as a niche mid-carder. Largest and Most Diverse Class in a Decade at UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law. He ain’t going nowhere,” the mother of one said of delaying her nuptials to Otunga. Case Closed: David Otunga Steps Out of the Ring to Return to the Courtroom. Now they’ve made it official, according to People: “I can confirm that Jennifer got engaged to her boyfriend David on Friday night in L.A.” says […], Bad Ideas, David Otunga, Law Schools, Reality TV, Romance and Dating, Television, We just caught the second half of I Love New York 2 (previously discussed here and here). YES! Mid-Level Mergers and Acquisitions Associate Attorney. 10 years ago today, the seven of us banded together, fed up with changing in broom closets and having to do ridiculous challenges. Copyright © 2018 CAMPUSPEAK All rights reserved. David Otunga is an American professional wrestler best known for his matches on the WWE. ways to develop their positive self-image that will help them become the best version of themselves. I think the reason why Otunga does such a good job with his current character is because he has real-life experience in terms of being a lawyer. [Am Law Daily], * Covington & Burling was disqualified from representing Minnesota in its anti-pollution case against ex-client 3M over a conflict of interest. Speaking of stereotypes, Otunga seems to be single-handedly changing the notion that wrestlers are merely big, dumb, muscle-bound guys with no intellectual abilities. Get push notifications with news, features and more. Mr. Otunga has never abused or harassed Ms. Hudson or their son, and it is unfortunate, especially in today’s climate, that she would feel the need to make these false allegations against him. When we write about high-profile lawyers changing jobs, we’re usually talking about moves between law firms, or maybe between government and Biglaw. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. When he first debuted on NXT as David "A-List" Otunga, I couldn't stand him or his character because I felt like he got his spot simply based on his relationship with Hudson. Jennifer’s actions are solely taken in the best interest of their son [8-year-old David Daniel Otunga Jr.],” the statement concluded. Through his keynote, You Are What You Believe You Are, David helps students learn how to keep a positive mindset and to use different tactics to maintain a positive self-image that will ultimately lead them to become the best versions of themselves. Otunga's attorney told People, "David Otunga has been trying to negotiate the terms of an amicable parenting agreement with Ms. Hudson for several weeks now. “David Otunga has been trying to negotiate the terms of an amicable parenting agreement with Ms. Hudson for several weeks now,” the statement read. A “conscious disregard” of professional duties? [])-[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!!