MD: Last question, what’s one of your favorite songs to play live? BLABBERMOUTH.NET So going to the drums was kind of a natural thing. The following year, they had a son, Matthew. For some reason people just go bananas for that one. To report spam or any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist, homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, use the "Report to Facebook" and "Mark as spam" links that appear next to the comments themselves. and Years later, they did marry, had children, and in 1998 formed a band Krunk (with Jimmy on vocals and guitars and Athena on drums), known these days as Kottak. Athena: Yeah. You know how some people can’t multi-task? You listened to our record, right? He chews gum when he plays. Dennis, if you’re reading this, there’s a chick in Woodland Hills, California that would just love to talk to you. The following year, they had a son, Matthew. Also available is a preview of tonight's episode. Athena: Keep playing. As per some sources, she is also a surgical nurse. en.wikipedia.org, On The Range: Alternate Method For Mag Changes. By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. 10 Likes, 2 Comments - @beauty_and_the_mentalbeast on Instagram: “Watching the ladies again. All Rights Reserved. The exact information about their divorce is not available to the media. Athena: Yes. But this past year I took lessons with a teacher to learn some technique, and he gave me a booklet to go home with and a pad. “Look who I just played for.” And then my brother brings Bon Jovi up to me and says, “Athena, Jon’s really shy—can you introduce him to your friends”? It melts me. Athena: Nope. CONTACT, JUDAS PRIEST's ROB HALFORD: 'We've Got An Enormous Amount Of Material Stacked Up' For Next Studio Album, DEE SNIDER Is Working 'Full Steam Ahead' On New Metal Solo Album, EDDIE VAN HALEN Honored At 2020 Billboard Music Awards, TOMMY LEE Fires Back At TED NUGENT: 'Is That Guy Even Still Alive? MD: So are you going to tell us which ones are which? She is currently the drummer in Femme Fatale with Lorraine Lewis.  Parallel to her music career, she pursued a degree in nursing, qualifying and serving as a surgical nurse for several years. I thought, If I can get through this day, I can get through the rest of my life. And that’s what I did. James filed for the case. We have a friend down the street, and we just went in his garage and did the whole record there. Before I would sit down I would go, “Okay, that’s there…” After I’d play, I’d put everything back, and he never knew. Oh man, you’re not going to believe this, Dennis Chambers is my favorite drummer! I grew up a dancer—not a stripper, a dancer—and every kind of beat moved me. The show, which is co-produced by the FEMME FATALE frontwoman Lorraine Lewis, and is brought by the Toronto, Ontario, Canada-based distribution company Tricon Films & Television, follows video vixen Susan Dixon (ex-wife of WARRANT bassist Jerry Dixon); Bobbie Brown (ex-wife of WARRANT frontman Jani Lane); drummer and Tommy Lee's sister, Athena Lee (ex-wife of SCORPIONS drummer James Kottak); and Sharise Neil (ex-wife of MÖTLEY CRÜE frontman Vince Neil). ATHENA KOTTAK She is the younger sister of Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee..Biography. Athena Lee is the sister of Mötley Crüe sticksman Tommy Lee and the ex-wife of eighties drum legend James Kottak (Scorpions, ex-Kingdom Come among others). Athena: The very first day I sat behind a kit—at this time Tommy already had a soundproof studio that my dad built for him, because our neighbor was complaining—I remember I wanted to go to a dance, but for some reason I couldn’t go, and I was super mad.