Find another word for aberration. That is not a fatuous argument, it has to be taken seriously. “Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every Time. Antonyms for asininely. Another word for asinine. Synonyms for asinine include imbecilic, daft, foolish, nonsensical, senseless, silly, stupid, brainless, doltish and fatuous. Another word for complexity. Find more ways to say asinine, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Synonyms (Other Words) for Asinine & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Asinine.

I got treated as if I was a bit brainless. Why can not you keep quiet, instead of making your asinine remarks?

Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference? the half-witted proposals of those in authority, Researchers will help us better understand the causes and, The property has eight bedrooms and a helicopter. "That sounds about as asinine as the droolings of the average psychiatrist," I muttered. Find more opposite words at wordhippo.com!

62 synonyms of fatuity from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 76 related words, definitions, and antonyms. What are synonyms for asinine? Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers.

Aberration: a serious mental disorder that prevents one from living a safe and normal life. These equine and asinine glories have passed away, extinguished by the rail. What is the definition of asinine? All rights reserved. Antonyms for asinine include intelligent, bright, sage, sane, sensible, wise, clever, judicious, prudent and sagacious. That's what I am—an undeserving, ungrateful, irresponsible, and asinine pup! This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. Find another word for outburst. See more.

33 synonyms of outburst from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 45 related words, definitions, and antonyms.
We look at some of the ways in which the language is changing. How to use asinine in a sentence. The code for attribution links is required. Without delay I began the preparations for the asinine journey. It was without a top, and had a pair of wide-spreading, asinine ears. Find more ways to say complexity, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. 13 synonyms of aberration from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 41 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Copy the code below and paste it where you want the visualization of this word to be shown on your page: Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content. How do you use asinine in a sentence?

10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language.

Asinine definition, foolish, unintelligent, or silly; stupid: It is surprising that supposedly intelligent people can make such asinine statements. Synonyms: dementia, derangement, insanity… Antonyms… I have never heard such an asinine discussion. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. a specially designed box or safe in which valuables are locked for safety. Another word for asinine: stupid, silly, foolish, daft, senseless | Collins English Thesaurus

Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content. What is the meaning of asinine? Fatuity: a foolish act or idea.

Synonyms for asininely in Free Thesaurus. Find another word for fatuity.

Some notes were refused with heroic, or shall I call it asinine endurance. Meddling with wildcat stocks––asinine any way you figure it! foolish, inappropriate, and showing no thought. Asinine definition is - extremely or utterly foolish or silly. Synonym Discussion of asinine. It would be foolish to raise hopes unnecessarily. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. It was such an asinine thing, even as I had it shaped up in the beginning. Read our series of blogs to find out more. There are many diverse influences on the way that English is used across the world today.

"It's asinine, if it's true," the professor voiced the other side of it.