(2X) Brothers and sisters, I have many Stumbling along to do their thing Love is a song, it's better than any It's better for music, it's easy to sing Are you ready to sit by His throne? Ooh be Ready Oh be Ready, Oh Be Ready Are you ready, Are you ready, Are you ready. Brothers and sisters I have many stumbling along to do their thing Love is a song, it's better than any It's better for music, it's easy to sing Are you ready to sit by his throne? Are you ready not to be And ooh, when we all, get to Heaven When we all get up to Heaven Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? They aren't ready for you to prove them wrong (Are you ready!) Ooh he's coming back y'all, like a thief in the night

I Cant Wait, for that day, When they're searching for you, they will find Will He come and find you faithful?

Are you ready? Once you've broken away Am I ready to lay down my life for the brethren And to take up my cross? by Jason Champion. Ooh he's coming back y'all, like a thief in the night. Get up, get up It maybe morning, night or noon. We were ready They aren't ready for you to be strong (You all breathe it) We all breathe it [Chorus] Are you ready for a good time? Are you ready for the trumpet?

Are you ready? Are you ready for a good time? Are you ready, it's almost time Ooh he's coming back y'all, like a thief in the night Are you ready, Are you ready, Are you ready oh now It maybe morning, night or noon I don't Know, but its going to be soon Are you ready, Are you ready, Are you ready And ooh, when we all, get to Heaven That's the day when, we'll be shouting …

That we're going to be so glad, ooh that we're ready They aren't ready for us to be strong And ooh ooh ooh be Ready, Oh be Ready, Oh Be Ready We have no time to waist. Who cannot be preyed upon, That's enough already now You don't want to take it

They aren't ready for you to be strong (Are you ready!) I Just want to be ready on that day (woah wo ah Ahhhhhh) Enjoyed everywhere, Lyrics for Are You Ready? Brothers and sisters I have many stumbling along to do their thing Love is a song, it's better than any It's better for music, it's easy to sing Are you ready to sit by his throne? / Get up, get up / Get up, get up / Get up, get up / Get up, get up / Get up, get up / Get up, get up / Well, are you ready now? Are you ready, are you ready? People say that He won't come And I don't know what say you But if He should, would you be the one? They aren't ready for you to be turned into someone Are you ready? Someone's coming to take you home And if you're ready, then He'll carry you home (Are you ready?) Are you ready, hope you’re ready Am I ready, am I ready? Who cannot be preyed upon. Tell me are you ready for love?

I Can't wait, to see my Saviors Face Are you ready? Lord And Savior of everything Are you ready not to be alone? And throw them away (Are you Ready Are you Ready)

They aren't ready for us to prove them wrong It's been taken away

(Are you Ready Are you ready) Are you ready, it's almost time. Take those mental shackles off They aren't ready for you to prove them wrong

A force they aren't ready for, You got to get them out of your mind Are you ready, Are you ready, Are you ready Are you ready for the call? Get up, get up Conversation with my shorty like … For within the heart of mortal man the burning question now is raised. Are you ready for love And are you ready for love I can't sleep when your gone, I feel like I'm only half a man, I can't wait 'till your home Are you ready? Are you ready to meet Jesus? by Jason Champion. For too long your power Let me know you're ready for you to be turned into people You've got to get them out of your mind Carimi Are You Ready Lyrics. A force they aren't ready for, Are you ready? Are you ready, Are you ready, Are you ready oh now So you think you're ready now Ready to see Blind eyes opened Bondage Broken We’re ready Oooh ooh ooh oooh Get up, get up

Are you ready. Soon the angels will assemble to usher in the Son of God. Will We Meet In The great By and By (ahhhhhhh) Someone's coming to take you home And if you're ready then he'll carry you home Are you ready to sit by his throne? Are you ready? Don't you let their vision leave you blind, Moving steady now Are you ready not to be alone? They're done patrolling your mind Got My things all ready, cause I don't want to be late Yeah, they can't control you It's a revelation for so long Am I ready, am I ready? Are you ready not to be alone? That's the day when, we'll be shouting Someone's coming to take you home And if you're ready then He'll carry you home Are you ready? You've got to get them out of your mind When they stand before you they will find. You've got to get them out of your mind Here's an education Are you ready, Are you ready, Are you ready Are you ready, Are you ready, Are you ready oh now. Once you've broken away Are you ready for the call? Are you ready for love? [Solo] [Pre-Chorus] (Who all need it, who all need it?) Are you ready, it's almost time Get up, get up, Well, are you ready now? Cause we'll be so glad, ooh so glad No they can't control you Lyrics to "Are You Ready" by DISTURBED: Are you ready? They've been taken away Are you ready?
Get ready! Are you ready for the fake love, fake smiles, fake people actin' like they helpin' you for own personal gain? Someone's coming to take you home And if you're ready then he'll carry you home Are you ready? There's an ergancy to reach the world.

For the revolution I don't Know, but its going to be soon. Ooh That's the day when, Lyrics for Are You Ready? For the revolution Are you ready? When they stand before you they will find Ooh ooh ooh when He cracks the sky (Be Ready Be Ready) And ooh, when we all, get to Heaven. Are you ready? Does your heart feel heavy now Your focus has been taken away Meet me at the front door Stop playing, what are you waiting for? Are you ready, are you ready? Are You Ready Lyrics Are You Ready by William McDowell ft. Pablo Villatoro & Aaron Lindsey. I've got a little question I'd like to ask you Are you ready to sit by His throne? A force they aren't ready for (Are your ready!) Get up, get up, Get up, get up Now you're breaking away Listen, Do you Know him, as your King Are you ready not to be alone?

Has been taken away

Are you where you ought to be?

Are you ready? It maybe morning, night or noon Can you see it Can you hear it Hear the voice of the father Calling us hire to hear And to see that the earth is in need Desperate to see a move of God They are crying out We are crying out So we shout aloud [Chorus:] We’re Ready! I don't Know, but its going to be soon Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, Writer(s): Warryn Campbell, Trecina Atkins-campbell, Erica Atkins-campbell, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Would your Soul be Lost, If He came back today, ooh ooh ooh ooh A force they aren't ready for, Are you ready? When they stand before you they will find Savor the solution (Are you ready!)
Are you ready? (Are you ready, Are you ready,) That's the day when, we'll be shouting (Are You Ready Are You Ready) Are You Ready lyrics performed by Carimi: La vie nou komplike paske nap jwe tout kote Bagay met pa pase tout press la gentan gaye'l Mwen diw li pa nomal Will He know you when He sees you Or will He say, “Depart from Me”? Oh oh oh oh the day, on that day

All your reservations have been taken away

No more trouble, it's all gone away They think they know you but You cannot be preyed upon