Even if you don't buy them, grab the instructions. These come with a square drain. It will save a lot of wear and tear from pots and pans and keep your sink looking great! The only thing I would say is don't get black if you are in a hardwater area. Floating or glued down. Other Reclaiming: Mortgage Fees, Council Tax etc, Pensions, Annuities & Retirement Planning, Report Holiday Deals, Bargains & Special Offers, Martin's Blogs & Appearances & MoneySavingExpert in the News. The ledge is really functional, the cutting board is great, as are the trays that fit and slide. The shallowness is a God send for those with neck and back issues and for bathing pets it can’t be beat as they are much more comfortable with the openness and being at eye level with you not to mention the flat, textured surface ensures no more little feet sliding into the drain. I haven't had any issues with water spots, and the sound of water hitting the sink is very soft and muted. [AND they are about to come out with drain mats, which may suit your fancy] [KRAUS Dex Kitchen Sink 33" Single Bowl[(https://www.houzz.com/products/kraus-dex-kitchen-sink-33-single-bowl-prvw-vr~100458151?lid=77023154) If you definitely want zero radius corners and a round drain, I can introduce you to other manufacturers that will fit these requirements. Think of the convenience if you have a pool, outdoor parties, yard staff or require removal of shoes before entering your home. I like the functionality but wasn't sure then my local plumbing store got one in. I highly highly recommend the grate that Rohls makes to fit the bottom of their sinks. Kraus is an online only seller. [Kraus KHU29 Pax Zero-Radius Undermount Single Bowl Kitchen Sink[(https://www.houzz.com/products/285-pax-zero-radius-undermount-single-bowl-kitchen-sink-prvw-vr~44130188?lid=37362989) I'm not sure if your sink base will allow it, but Kraus just came out with a brand new series call the DEX series. We did have a disposal and ran it every single day. Streamline cooking prep and cleanup with integrated sink racks, baskets, inventive cutting boards and more, Hold on to more dough without sacrificing style with these cost-saving tips, Some key updates to your kitchen will help you sell your house. They come in 36'' and 45'' lengths. Two things I can't seem to get a clear picture on are about the different opinions about installing it. We don't as a general policy investigate the solvency of companies mentioned (how likely they are to go bust), but there is a risk any company can struggle and it's rarely made public until it's too late (see the. I like it, but dont know if its really worth it. When it comes down to it and you are shopping for your sink, it is best that you are educated about a few things: How the product is made How the company backs and supports their product How the product fits your needs, and only your needs! Thanks, everyone for the input. They have a 33" single bowl (flange to flange. Do you have a product number for this sink? I also think the comments about water pooling at the bottom are not of great significance, since you can easily use your pulldown faucet to rinse the corners out and if you give it a little scrub once a week it will look nice and clean!