2002, claiming that "Barbie Girl" had damaged the reputation of the Barbie brand. The shadow in my room: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :cherries: :cherries: :cherries: :cherries: :cherries: :cherries: :cherries: :cherries: :cherries: :ribbon: :ribbon: :ribbon: :ribbon: :ribbon. You are blocked from following this user and viewing this user's posts. and gaming company, Actoz Soft, who will promote as both idols and gamers. They performed a slower tempo acoustic version of "Barbie Girl" and it was revealed that Lene had pneumonia, but the concerts would proceed as the group pride themselves on never having cancelled a show. Despite complaints about the double meanings in "Barbie Girl", Universal Music released the single around the world in 1997. The song, at first glance, appears to be about the Barbie doll. Aqua commenced the recording of Megalomania at the beginning of 2010,[10] scheduled for a release in the spring of 2011. The group's first release under their new name was "Roses Are Red", a dance song with a distinct pop sound. AQUA (์•„์ฟ ์•„) was a six-member project girl group under KRAZY Entertainment. The recording of the soundtrack began in 1993. He approached her and hired her as the lead singer of Joyspeed, later renamed Aqua. I dont have words Hopefully you enjoy your journey here on KA and hopefully we can be friends :blush: A lovely place where you can share your love for Kpop with people from all over the world! To keep you safe on KA and have fun, I ask you to please read the guidelines as itโ€™s very important as a member of the community. The album instantly proved popular with their fan base, despite some changes to their sound. [citation needed] Aqua followed a more traditional verse-chorus structure. They released their second greatest hits album on 15 June 2009, which includes 16 old remastered tracks and three new songs: "My Mamma Said", "Live Fast, Die Young", and their first single in eight years, "Back to the 80s", which was released in Denmark on 25 May 2009. Leader, Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Vocalist, Okcheon, See All. Aqua were relatively quiet during 1999, deciding to concentrate on recording Aquarius. In December 2000, Mattel filed a lawsuit against the group's record label Mattel v. MCA Records, 296 F.3d 894 9th Cir. In Japan both songs were released as a double A-side, and achieved reasonable success in the singles chart. 20. (1) - a Danish pop group from the '90s, (2) - a German progressive rock band from the early '70s, (3) - A South Korean six-member project girl group under. Elsewhere, the song also performed well, including reaching #10 in Australia, however it would not be a success in the US and thus marked the end of Aqua's involvement Stateside. Members Following the release of "Good Morning Sunshine", which achieved limited success, Aqua decided to concentrate on their second album, and on touring around Australia.