This dual forward strategy reaped benefits for the team. The 3rd-place finish saw them face off against FC Goa, which resulted in a 5–1 defeat at Home despite Mumbai opening the scoring. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality. Fifa 11 is the first Fifa imo where being better than the opposition is not enough, I think Portugal will win the League Of Nations ? Please, stop by this thread SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines and make sure you read and understand our policies. After finishing 5th, and with the CFG ownership coming into full effect, Jorge Costa's reign at the club came to an end. So far, I've reviewed Tottenham Hotspur, Real Madrid and FC Barcelona, and plan to review Liverpool, Bayern Munich and Manchester United if time permits later this week. Alexandre's men kept 8 clean sheets in the group stage, making it a record across all the three editions of the tournament. Fifa 09, Fifa 10 were both games where if you were good enough and deserved a win, more often than not you'd win. Neither goalkeeper has been impressive as Cech's replacement, and until that happens, neither one should go beyond 75. Finally, I would probably raise Ivanovic a point, as he's actually a very capable attacking and defending center back and would also drop Alex a point, as he definitely has not looked top quality this season and hasn't been a first choice CB at Chelsea for some time now. They also managed to break league leaders Bengaluru FC's unbeaten run at Mumbai Football Arena in January. In my article on the best goalkeepers in the world, I gave Petr Cech the No. physics of fifa, and graphics too, Deleting liverpool from FIFA would be awesome, More Online Match Rooms for pro clubs fifa 10 had 3 match rooms where 10 players could play in each so if you had a big team like mine 27 squad members we could all get a game. ST Nicholas Anelka, 83. [citation needed], Mumbai City FC also took part in the inaugural edition of the Super Cup. [15] On 18 October 2014, the club registered their first victory over FC Pune City by beating them 5–0 at DY Patil Stadium , Mumbai , in which André Moritz registered the first ever hat-trick of ISL. And I actually like Anelka on FIFA 12. Plus make the players spintting right cos people like rooney and Wilcot are so over rated. JavaScript is disabled. [17], In July 2015, Nicolas Anelka became player-manager, replacing Englishman Peter Reid. Forlan scored the first hat-trick of the Hero Indian Super League 2016 season as The Islanders beat Kerala Blasters 5–0 at Mumbai Football Arena on 19 November 2016. Historically, Chelsea have always been one of the strongest teams in the EA Sports FIFA games. His output in the 2010-11 season was significantly lower than his output in 2009-10 (which was the best year in his entire career), and was his lowest since 2003-04. Also, make sure to check out my other FIFA 12 player ratings articles: I plan on writing articles to cover the player ratings for Liverpool, Bayern Munich and Manchester United later on as well, so make sure to check back on my profile for when those articles are released. But as the big-name players have grown older, their form has dropped and Chelsea as a whole is now seen as a team in transition, trying to ween itself off its reliance on its "golden oldies" and shift more of its reliance on its younger generation of players, like Daniel Sturridge, Fernando Torres, Juan Mata, etc. This created a spark between the two clubs and their fans. Mumbai were the visitors in the first ever ISL match on 12 October 2014, at Atlético de Kolkata's Salt Lake Stadium. Trying to find these players ID Antonio Valencia, De gea and Johnny Evans. Just think of the other strikers at those ratings in FIFA 12: Gonzalo Higuain, Karim Benzema, Edin Dzeko, Alexander Pato and Luis Suarez all come to mind. Not a rant people, just an observation. ... Just think of the other strikers at those ratings in FIFA 12: Gonzalo Higuain, Karim Benzema, Edin Dzeko, Alexander … Agnel Multipurpose School and Jr. College, Vashi. I don't know if this was already asked but I was wondering, what happens to Anelka on Fifa 12 after the January roster updates considering he's going to the Chinese league which isn't included on Fifa 12. Do you believe that Maguire, Pickford, Kane & Walker have been the best English players in the last 30 years in their respective position? i'd opt to be interior the Knockouts branch, also likely as a GM. Remote work: What should employers pay for? 83 SHO. [1][2] The team is co-owned by City Football Group, Ranbir Kapoor and Bimal Parekh, a chartered accountant. In the foreign department, they retained the defensive duo of Lucian Goian and Gerson Vieira and midfielder Leo Costa. His overall rating in FIFA 12 is 83 with a potential of 83. The team has also played in the Youth MDFA League for the U-18 Level, playing various other teams in Mumbai at their level. FIFA Through The Years | Missing in Action ft. Drogba, Nilmar, Anelka and HESKEY! Torres scored 10 goals in 44 appearances last season, and only one goal in the second half of the season. His workrates are Medium / Low. Drogba was coming off his best season for Chelsea, with 37 goals in all competitions, while Torres was coming off another injury-plagued but impressive season with Liverpool in which he scored 22 goals in just 32 appearances. On the other hand, if Mikel is deserving of an 82, Ramires should be at least 80 or 81. Where as fifa 11 had one match room for 11 players but there were 55 bench slots The West Coast Brigade is the official fan club of Mumbai City FC, which is known for its support to the team both home and away. As a result, Mumbai City finished the 14 rounds with 6 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses. Mumbai City Football Club is an Indian professional football club based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, which competes in the Indian Super League. [10][11], In early 2014, it was announced that the All India Football Federation, the National Federation for Football in India, and IMG-Reliance would be accepting bids for ownership of eight of nine selected cities for the upcoming Indian Super League (ISL), an eight-team franchise league modeled along the lines of the Indian Premier League, the country's professional cricket league. He can be error-prone at times, but at his best, he can be an excellent attacking fullback. Again, despite the small size of Chelsea's midfield, there are also a couple of questionable ratings here. This ended the Guimarães Era with the Brazilian-born Costa Rican manager being with the Islanders since 2016. Ban people for quitting but not for years for hours. It consists of three main elements, all forming the city's image. Looking back at the records the Islanders had registered a record statistic as they had 12 players on the scoresheet who had scored the team's total of 15 goals. As for Hilario and Turnbull's ratings, I don't have much to say on either one. [16] How many will Everton smash past Liverpool tomorrow ? Still have questions? I wish I could blame injuries for Drogba's loss of form, but he actually played in 36-of-38 league games for Chelsea last season and was much less effective than he was in 2009-10. Costa also promoted two highly rated youngsters from the youth ranks, Mohammed Kaif and Nakul Shelke. [citation needed], The team trains at Fr. i imagine i could manage a feud between PWF and YWSE i imagine i'd be a sturdy GM because:i will manage matches sturdy, And write sturdy tale lines, also drawing warmth if needed (My wrestling call is Vict?ria Phoeni?). A compact midfield and a packed defense kept the opposition attackers at bay. The Portuguese signed a one-year extension and would continue to be at the helm for the Islanders until the end of the 2019/20 season. The club also signed India Internationals Alen Deory and Subhasish Bose. Anelka's height is 185 cm cm and his weight is estimated at 77 kg kg according to our database.