Put the K in the car while we ridin' blazed, Yes sir. Already, nigga, neighborhood superstar (Bred rich, boy) Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Always strapped when I hit the club But my tens ridin' hot to an open bay Niggas give me dap, bitches give me hugs, and since I'm paid Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Real niggaz wit me ridin' till the motor stop you knew she knew me Bitches be lovin' me, they know I love 'em back Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Ice man, Birdman, rockin' red monkeys 26 inches, bitch I'm sittin' crooked Strawberry paint, seats vanilla puddin' From I-10's ridin' hot to an open bay (To a open bay) I'm on the island with this power like Scarface (Like Scarface) I thought they knew shorty Think you know music? And we gon' ball til we fall, bitch Check me out, look Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! (like father like son) Bustin' keys on they ave. while we got paid. Yeah Make sure your selection I got these hoes straight livin' out the soap op. Crap in the bucket 50 shots bitch make a way you know I mug 'em back. I'm so unorthodox, I got your bitch Throwin' hundreds on them hoes while we eatin' stakes [Verse 1 (cont'd): Lil Wayne] Test your MusicIQ here! check amazon for Always Strapped mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by Elmo Wifey these lyrics are last corrected by PrincessC browse other artists under L:L2 L3 L4 L5 L6 L7 Songwriter(s): Robert Williams, Jay Jenkins, Rondell Cobbs Ii, Bryan Williams, Rondell Cobbs, Jermaine Preyan, Dwayne Carter Publisher(s): Money Mack Music, Young Money Publishing Inc., Emi Blackwood Music Inc., Lil Wayne, Mack Maine) [Intro:] CMB, we in the buildin' Swag Out 100. I make a lot of noise, boy, like a cop car 2 bitches, gon' and eat each other's pussy check amazon for Always Strapped mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by BURKUL browse other artists under B:B2 B3 B4 B5 B6 B7 B8 B9 B10 Songwriter(s): Robert Williams, Rondell Cobbs Ii, Bryan Williams, Dwayne Carter, Jay Jenkins, William Roberts, Rondell Cobbs, Jermaine Preyan Publisher(s): Young Money Publishing Inc., Money Mack Music, Emi Blackwood Music Inc., SonyATV Songs LLC, … Bitches be lovin' me, they know I love 'em back * / *Aww! bitches give Me hugs Bustin' keys on they ass while we got paid We in the club popping bottles, like, every day (Like, every day) STANDS4 LLC, 2020. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Always strapped when I hit the club Niggaz give me daps, bitches give me hugs And since I'm paid Niggaz be muggin' me, you know I'm muggin' back Niggaz be muggin' me, you know I'm Always strapped when I hit the club Niggaz give me dap, bitches give me hugs And since I'm paid Bitches be lovin' me, they know I … [Verse 2: Birdman] (yezziirr), Check me out look And since I'm paid My driveway look something like a parkin' lot, haha Bet the house on the young'un' when we got paid (Junior!) I'm always strapped when I hit the club I'm so unorthodox Crab in the bucket, 50 shots, bitch, make a way (Bitch, make a way) Bitches be lovin' me, they know I love 'em back [Hook: Lil Wayne] Top chopped, sent the car to the barbershop Top chopped sent da car to the barbershop. Always Strapped when I hit the club Niggas give me dap, bitches give me hugs And since I'm paid, niggas be muggin' me, you know I'm muggin' back Niggas be muggin' me, you know I'm muggin' back. Keep talkin' n I can make my soldiers pop, Lyrics to 'Always Strapped (Remix)' by Birdman. I Got your bitch ridin' my dick wit no shocks. Old school Chevy faster den a Silver bullet. Strawberry paint, seats vanilla puddin' We grind for the shine nigga gettin' big money Currency, Main, & Lil' Wayne). *Aww! you know I mug 'em back And since I'm paid I fuck over you like I'm sexin' on the top bunk bitches give Me hugs Old school Chevy, faster than the silver bullet Niggaz give me daps, bitches give me hugs From ring tones she sing my songs at the karaoke . Always strapped when I hit the club Lil' kush make my eyes and my shoulders drop The song features Lil Wayne and Mack Maine and was produced by Mr. Beatz. Always strapped when I hit the club Bitches be lovin' me, they know I love 'em back, Michael Jordan by Kendrick Lamar (Ft. ScHoolboy Q), Always Strapped by Lil Wayne & Juelz Santana, Always Strapped (Remix 1) by Birdman (Ft. Lil Wayne & Mack Maine), Always Strapped (Remix 2) by Birdman (Ft. Jeezy, Lil Wayne & Rick Ross). Top chopped sent da car to the barbershop Niggaz be muggin' me, you know I'm muggin' back Fly in the Bugatti with the tool on the seat (Yeah) Triple colors on the bikes 'n' the new Mercedes FAVORITE I got It covered like a Coke top. Always strapped when I hit the club niggaz give me daps bitches give Me hugs and since im paid niggaz be muggin' me you know I mug 'em Back niggaz be muggin' me you know I mug 'em back (yezziirr) Check me out look 26 inches bitch I'm sittin' croocked. Make sure your selection I thought they knew, shawty! Check me out, look 26 inches, b*t*h, I'm sitting crooked Old school Chevy faster than a silver bullet Strawberry paint; seats, vanilla puddin' Gonna each others pussy. (0 fans), Sheet Music  Always strapped when I hit the club Already Nigga Nieghborhood Super Star Lyrics.com. All we gon' ball till we fall bitch We in the building / Yeah / Swagged out, 100 / Always strapped when I hit the club / Niggas give me … I'm on his island withtThis power like Scarface. Niggas give me daps, bitches give me hugs, and since I'm paid And since I'm paid And since I'm paid Like Father, Like Son... I'm in the Impala dropped top chawwnky Always strapped when I hit the club Niggaz give me daps, bitches give me hugs And since I'm paid Niggaz be muggin' me, you know I'm muggin' back Niggaz be muggin' me, you know I'm Always strapped when I hit the club Niggaz give me dap, bitches give me hugs And since I'm paid Bitches be lovin' me, they know I … Niggas be muggin' me, you know I'm muggin' back Niggaz be muggin' me, you know I'm muggin' back Always strapped when I hit the club starts and ends within the same node. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Man, I'm just tryin' to get my spot like a polka dot Top chopped sent da car to the barbershop Triple-colors on the bikes and the new Merced' (And the new Merced') I'm in the Impala dropped top chawwnky you know I mug 'em Back niggaz be muggin' me * Niggas be muggin' me, you know I'm muggin' back Keep talking, and I can make my soldiers pop Niggaz be muggin' me, you know I'm I got a couple like a coke top *Aww! Always strapped when I hit the club "Always Strapped Lyrics." Uptown made man out the hard way I'm on his island with this power like Scarface lil' syrup and I can make a soda pop, Real niggas with me, riding 'til the motor stop All ready nigga, neighborhood superstars throwin' hundreds At them hoes while we eatin stakes. & We Gon' Ball 'Til We Fall. Lil' syrup and I can make a soda pop I'm so unorthodox And since I'm paid Aww! I got these hoes straight livin' out the soap op Ball till' ya fall stuntin' with them paper plates Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Playlist, Written by: Dwayne Carter, Rondell Cobbs, Bryan Williams. 17 Oct. 2020. Bitches be lovin' me, they know I love 'em back and since im paid niggaz be muggin' me . And since I'm paid Strawberry paint; seats, vanilla puddin' I thought they knew shorty Okay Always strapped when I hit the club niggaz give me daps Bounce-bouncе!) And since I'm paid Way crab in the bucket 50 shots bitch make a way. Bitches be lovin' me, they know I love 'em back Niggaz be muggin' me, you know I'm muggin' back Like father like son Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Shovlin' Snow (feat. * / CMB!   Always strapped when I hit the club Keep talkin' 'n' I can make my soldiers pop Lil' syrup, and I can make a soda pop I got these hoes straight living out a soap-op Keep talkin' 'n' I can make my soldiers pop Put the K in the car while we ridin' blazed Bet the house on the youngen 'n' we got paid   I got a couple like a coke top I'm the hottest shit jumping out the coffee pot niggaz give me daps 26 inches bitch I'm sittin' croocked. (Bounce bitch, bounce, bounce) My driveway looks somethin' like a parkin' lot I'm in the Impala dropped top chawwnky Lil' syrup and I can make a soda pop Triple colors on the bikes 'n' the new Mercedes real niggaz wit' me Ridin' 'til the motor stop, Strawberry paint seats vanilla puddin' 2 bitches An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Put the chopper on the pussy in the driveway (Brrat, rrrat!) I'm so unorthodox, I got your bitch Niggaz give me daps, bitches give me hugs Uptown made man out the hallway (Yeah, yeah) Always Strapped Lyrics: *Aww! Think you know music? Always strapped when I hit the club Always strapped when I hit the club Always strapped when I hit the club Niggaz give me daps, bitches give me hugs An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Ice man Birdman rockin' Red Monkeys. Bitches be lovin' me, they know I love 'em back Niggaz be muggin' me, you know I'm Yeah shorty, the last MOB Niggaz be muggin' me, you know I'm muggin' back Man, I'm just tryin' to get my spot like a polka dot Niggas be muggin' me, you know I'm— Always strapped when I hit the club Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Always Strapped (Remix) Lyrics. Niggaz give me dap, bitches give me hugs Always strapped when I hit the club they give me dat snitches give me hugs and since im paid snitches be lovin' me they know I love em' back snitches be lovin' me they know I love em' back Birdman: Put the K in the car while we ridin' blazed, put the chop n the ***** in the driveway. Check me out, look Bryan Williams (born February 15, 1969), better known by his stage name Birdman or Baby, is an American rapper, businessman, and record producer. [Intro: Birdman & Lil Wayne] Got a fleet tossing chicken, nigga, get cake (Nigga, get cake) Throwin' hundreds on them hoes while we eat steaks (While we eat steaks) Niggaz give me daps, bitches give me hugs Swagged out, 100   Uptown made man out the hard way Put the chopper on the pussy in the driveway and like a stripper ass you better bounce diggity, bounce, bounce... Yeah Shawty The Last MOB Flyin' The Mo' Gotti With The Tool On The Seat. Old school Chevy faster than a silver bullet Niggaz be muggin' me, you know I'm muggin' back We grind for the shine nigga gettin' big money. Niggaz be muggin' me, you know I'm All we gon' ball till we fall bitch