reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder. Sheikh Dr. Mohammed Bin Musallam Bin Ham Al-Ameri. Arthur M. Blank. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. She was also an investor at J.P. Morgan Partners. Investor Status. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. BetterUp, Inc. provides performance coaching for rising leaders, such as high-potential employees, new managers, women and minority leaders, and minorities. Reid Hoffman, chairman and cofounder of LinkedIn, and Michelle Yee. Reid Hoffman and Michelle Yee, United States. Allison Thoreson Bhusri is Founder at Lemonade Capital LLC.
He is a member of the UN Secretary General’s High-Level Panel on Humanitarian Financing. A relationship does not necessarily indicate a personal connection. Then please reach out!

Meet Allison . The University of Chicago Booth School of Business was named in his honor after he donated $300 million to the university in 2008, the largest contribution in its history. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. In 2003 Reid Hoffman cofounded networking site LinkedIn, which he sold to Microsoft for $26 billion in cash in 2016. Richard and Joan Branson. His wife Michelle Yee, whom he met in college, holds a doctorate in education from the University of San Francisco. His wife, Allison Thoreson Bhusri, is a founding partner at an early-stage venture capital fund called Lemonade Capital. “Over the past eight years, we’ve been inspired by the dedicated philanthropists who have chosen to join the Giving Pledge, and this year’s group is no exception. He left the company in 2009 and was brought back in 2017 after its CEO’s sudden departure. Mario Gabelli is the founder, CEO and chairman of mutual fund and investment firm GAMCO, where his wife works as the director of institutional marketing. You’re viewing 10 of 13 investments. Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer at Workday, Inc. Investor at Broadway Angels. The Huffington Post reported in April 2012 that "81 billionaires committed to giving at least half of their fortunes to charity". Get the full list ». “I believe that a quality education for every child should be a preeminent national goal,” he wrote in his Giving Pledge letter. PipelineWomen invests in women led companies located in the US. “I’ve now spent 15 years focused mostly on startups, and while I’m still passionate about creating useful products, I also realized I shouldn’t wait to start giving back,” wrote Camp in his Giving Pledge letter. They are passionate about using their wealth to help reduce inequities and improve the lives of everyone in the world,” Buffett said in a statement. Information on investments, active portfolio, exits, fund performance, dry powder, team and co-investors for Allison Bhusri. Their family foundation has given to educational causes for over 30 years. Richard and Melanie Lundquist co-own Continental Development Corp., a commercial development company based in Southern California.