[Intro] Em C G D x2 [Verse 1] Em C … John Stephens (born December 28, 1978 in Springfield, Ohio), better known as John Legend, is a Grammy award winning R&B singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, poet and actor signed to Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Em C G D O INCA — que participa do movimento desde 2010 — promove eventos técnicos, debates e apresentações sobre o tema, assim como produz materiais e outros recursos educativos para disseminar informações sobre fatores protetores e detecção precoce do câncer de mama. I hate it when they just write “Bridge” or “chorus,” cause then I have to scroll up and down and it bugs me. All of me, why not take all of me? D Em For verses : ddudu You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. Does anyone else find D hard to play with a capo or is that just me? Em Even when you’re crying you’re beautiful too All songs by John Legend. Free Transpose feature and Voice Range Am Em How many times do I have to tell you G This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. Lyrics don't fit on one line? A data é celebrada anualmente, com o objetivo de compartilhar informações e promover a conscientização sobre a doença; proporcionar maior acesso aos serviços de diagnóstico e de tratamento e contribuir para a redução da mortalidade. if you transpose using the -1, -2, etc, it’s best to put a capo on that fret, like if you did -7 you would put a capo on fret 7. Because IT DOESNT MAKE SENSSEEEEESEEEES . A7 Dm Can’t you see I’m no good with-out you? Music label. D C G D Am It doesnt help that my hands are very big for this instrument (on a saprano the tip of my middle finger can touch the nut and the bottom of my palm can touch then end of the neck) so playinh with a capo in general is a struggle not to move it around while playing but D is the hardest chord to not lush the capo, Yes i just switch the way i put my fingers so instead of my 3rd finger on the E i put my 1st finger on the E and then the 2nd finger stays on the C and then the 3rd finger gets put ok the G, idk if that helps but i find it easier, i use -1 with capo on 1 because my voice is different and sounds better on that one thanks for your time. Risking it all, though it’s hard, Em C G Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Ukulele chords (left handed) Capo: 1. All songs by Kodaline. If you were to make a short list of jazz standards an ʻukulele player should know, All of Me definitely makes the cut. Em C G Learn how to play exactly like John Legend. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. The line-up for Kodaline was recently completed by the addition of bassist Jason Boland. I don’t know if that is right but let me know!!! Love your curves and all your edges Movimento internacional de conscientização para o controle do câncer de mama, o Outubro Rosa foi criado no início da década de 1990 pela Fundação Susan G. Komen for the Cure. All of Me lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use, this a superb song recorded by Willie Nelson. Cards on the table Skip forward six years and they recruited Vinny, also situated a stones throw away and together set about forming the first of myriad bands. What would I do without your smart mouth. i think it sounds pretty good though! En. Lyrics don't fit on one line? Cifra para ukulele da música All Of Me de John Legend. And you give me all, all of you, oh, That is so much easier, and sounds better too! Drawing me in and kicking me out. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. I would recommend DDUUDU. I want to lose them; A A7 D9 D7 Take my lips. D7 Dm7 G7 G7+5 Take my arms, I’ll never use them. Introdução: C Cm G G/F# E7 C D G Bm Am7 D7 C E7 All of me, why not take all of me?A7 B Bm5-/7 E7 Can't you see, I'm no good without you.C B7 Em B+ Take my arms. beautiful. may be a stupid question…. D Em Wait hold up i made no sense dont do it so slowly that you’re hearing seperated notes but slow enough where its not a fast pased thing, i dont know how to explain it but…. My first song tab/chord submission. I used dduudu for the strumming pattern hope this helps anyone:). Give your all to me Try landscape mode instead of portrait. I can’t stop singing, it’s ringing, in my head for you, Bridge Change: John Legend - All of Me Ukulele Chords On UkuleleCheats.com. Match the song to your voice and sing it perfectly. D Am Lost password. For chorus: d udu (Remove the second D strum). All Of Me Ukulele Chords (Em, C, G, D, Am) by John Legend. Song "All I Want" ukulele chords and tabs by Kodaline. Movimento internacional de conscientização para o controle do câncer de mama, o Outubro Rosa foi criado no início da década de 1990 pela Fundação Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Switch orientation I’m on your magical mystery ride Am Em D Em C G D personally i wouldn’t go for an island strum, id go for DDUUUDDUUU, Ok um……. You’re my downfall, you’re my muse Growing up in houses just two minutes away from each other in Swords, a working class town near Dublin airport, Steve and Mark met aged eight, when they were the only boys in the school choir. Thank you :). You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind, Chorus: Em C G Verse: D Am All Of Me ukulele tablature by John Legend, free uke tab and chords. Cause I give you all, all of me greek god is the best conan song thats my tedtalk. I'll never use them. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. He released his second album Here’s an ʻukulele tab and lead sheet for All of Me.. As far as jazz songs go, All of Me is pretty simple. D Em But I’m breathing fine Risking it all, though it's hard 'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all, all of me And you give me all, all of you, oh. C G D Em C E7 Your good-byes left me … UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. E7 Am Take my lips, I want to lose them. Cifra para ukulele da música All Of Me de John Legend. strumming pattern anyone? This song tab is in the key of F Minor with the chords: Fm, Db, Ab, Eb, Bbm C G D Em Learn how to play "All Of Me" by John Legend with our ukulele tabs. Am Em D Em Ok but thelyrics are just messy af but the cords are great. [Eb Em C E Dbm A Bb Dm Am D F G Bm Gm Cm] Chords for All Of Me ( Ukulele Solo) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Song "All Of Me" ukulele chords and tabs by John Legend. I use DDUD for the strumming pattern because it’s pretty easy ? Loves all of you And I’m so dizzy, don’t know what hit me, but I’ll be alright, Bridge: The world is beating you down, I’m around through every move [Eb Em C E Dbm A Bb Dm Am D F G Bm Gm Cm] Chords for All Of Me ( Ukulele Solo) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Em D Advanced Search. Were both showing hearts What is the strumming pattern? Even when I lose I’m winning Cause all of me is your username panic at the disco/twenty one pilots/my chemical romance/black veil brides? What’s going on in that beautiful mind i use a simple ddu udu, but i’m a beginner so it’s one of the only ones i know lol. Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can’t pin you down I’ll give my all to you The band's name, incidentally, means absolutely nothing. tighten the strings using the tuning nobs until it reaches they key you are looking for – but be careful, your strings might break! All Of Me Written and Performed By John Legend This song can be either strummed or "plucked" delicately to a sweet tempo. Cause I give you all, all of me Am You’re my end and my beginning ... chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. It’s something that you buy for either guitar or uke and all it does is make it one step higher, so if you want to play easier chords that are lower (transposing) you can make it regular again if you have a higher voice. Although it's 75 years old, Willie put life into this classic. Am U can also use a rubberband as a capo, just a quick trick there :). Switch orientation Register Login. The chords don’t wander too far out of key and when they do it’s to common back-cycle circle of fifths chords like E7 and A7. hope this helps, use the transposer to go down -1 and its all peachy, is there an alternative to using the capo if u don’t have one? Movimento internacional de conscientização para o controle do câncer de mama, o Outubro Rosa foi criado no início da década de 1990 pela Fundação Susan G. Komen for the Cure. My heads underwater panic at the disco/twenty one pilots/my chemical r. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. Drawing me in, and kicking me out All your perfect imperfections Em C G G C G D Am D there is a video lesson for this song. What would I do without your smart mouth My worst distraction, my rhythm, and blues . Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. All Of Me Chords by John Legend. Great chords strumming pattern that suits the best is It’s a clip that you put across a fret to change the pitch up one half-step. C G All Of Me. Em If you want a more chill kinda sad vibe that i find fits the song just down strum slowly with your thumb every chord change and even if you dont sing it it sounds very relaxing and pretty. Try landscape mode instead of portrait. C G For the moment they wanted something they could take ownership of.