Scott last month won the Democratic nomination for her state Senate seat and has been called 'another AOC' by her critics in reference to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Summary: Alexandra Scott is 26 years old and was born on 04/03/1994. Scott had earlier proposed reducing the police department's budget by $4.5 million before two officers are said to have shared her personal details. Strictly Come Dancing 2020 pairings REVEALED: Nicola Adams and Katya Jones CONFIRMED as show's first-ever... 'Everybody's Free... are we heck!' Following the alleged rape Scott wrote in a now deleted Facebook post: 'People were passing around my address on social media (and wherever else) for 2 weeks...They got the wrong woman. Democrat Alexandra Scott, pictured, said a woman living in the same Norman duplex as her was attacked in the early hours of June 27, days after her address was shared, Police Capt. The Norman City Council voted last month to slash $865,000 from the police budget after mounting calls from protesters to defund the police. She has subsequently claimed to Oklahoma City's CBS affiliate KWTV the attack was due to two officers who listed her address online. We are not okay.'. The comments below have been moderated in advance. What Britain's shrinking economy means for your job and your savings (and... Don't even TOUCH your mobile at the wheel: New tougher law will see drivers fined £200 and given six points... Thai pro-democracy activists hold fourth day of protests in Bangkok despite authorities' bid to stop them by... Is YOUR business ready? 'The majority we have seen is information that is publicly available by open records acts. Scott last month won the Democratic nomination for her state Senate seat and has been called 'another AOC' by her critics in reference to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. An Oklahoma city councilor has suggested that two cops posting her address online after she proposed police budget cuts may have led to her neighbor being raped. It is time that Oklahoma values are truly represented. In her now deleted post she added: 'She [her neighbor] was raped by [a] stranger who broke into her side of our duplex last night. The two police officers said to have shared Scott's address have been named as John Barbour and Michael Lauderback. Alexandra Scott initially made the allegation in a Facebook post, since deleted, over the weekend where she said she was the intended target of a sexual assault, Oklahoma City’s NBC affiliate KFOR reported. 1.8K likes. DailyMail.com has contacted Norman police and Scott for their latest comment. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. The Queen could promote coronavirus vaccine to convince people that it is safe , Government adviser says, A theatrical bust-up - but a deal is still the likely outcome of Brexit talks, writes JASON GROVES. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. 'Her rapist dug his elbow into her neck, pushed her into the wall, and told her "Maybe next time you’ll learn your lesson". Previous to Alexandra's current city of Norman, OK, Alexandra Scott lived in Grand Prairie TX. Alexandra also answers to Alexandra Cassiopeia Owens, and perhaps a couple of other names. Builder who stabbed three men to death as they attacked him will face NO charges because he was acting in... Police officer nearly killed by Novichok during Salisbury poisonings quits force in bid to find 'peace'. She was arrested last month during a Trump rally for strapping herself to a flagpole. Alexandra Scott, a Norman council member who won the Democratic nomination for her state Senate seat last month, is an outspoken critic of her city’s police force. 'So, there has been some concern of our employees accessing internal databases or other material; to my knowledge, we have not seen any of that', he added. Alex Scott for Senate District 15, Norman, Oklahoma. We must protect our water and land from special interests, fight for educational equality, demand quality healthcare, and reform tax policies. She said her neighbor was told: 'Maybe next time you’ll learn your lesson' as she was assaulted. 'I think that goes without saying - it's pretty much out there': Jennifer... Barrie Drewitt-Barlow, 50, one of Britain's first gay dads reveals he now wants TWINS after welcoming a baby... BEL MOONEY: I'm isolated and feel so jealous of my friend's perfect life, PLATELL'S PEOPLE: Yes, Myleen Klass you ARE mum to the babies that you lost. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. He threw her on the ground and raped her.'. Brent Barbour, no relation to John, told the outlet: 'We have become aware of concerns regarding some of our employee's social media activity, and we are reviewing that situation to determine if there's policy violations or matters we need to address regarding that.'. Alexandra has 9 jobs listed on their profile. Then she was assaulted in her hallway. Scott said of the cops: 'They definitely shared my information...these officers endangered me and are accessories to crime. View Alexandra Scott’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. I am the candidate who will fight for these values that will make Oklahoma prosperous. Alex is a candidate who brings integrity and transparency back into politics. She had been out with her father, he dropped her off around Midnight and left. Norman police on July 2 confirmed to News9 they were investigating the allegations. Alexandra Scott said a woman living in the same Norman duplex as her was attacked in the early hours of June 27, days after the Democrat's location was shared.