Aleeza is another spelling of the Hebrew girl name Aliza which means "joyful". she's different and she's fun to be around. All information on our website is based on our own Aleeza origin. Aleeza name brief: The name Aleeza is a baby girl name. Person1:Dude did you see that Aleeza girl? Smart climate control in every room. original research in Arabic, Persian and English-language scholarly references. Find Aleeza multiple name meanings and name pronunciation in English, Arabic and Urdu. Aleeza is a girl that everyone not only likes, but if you get to know her, you will fall in love with her. Aleeza Name Meaning is joy. she got me through tough times, she was always by me. She acts like she’s tough but everyone knows she’s really sensitive on the inside. For this reason we would advise you consult a local Imam for verification before deciding to keep a name for your baby. Wireless smart thermostats and Smart Vents for Central Heating & AC, Mini Splits, Window ACs, Nest, Ecobee, and more. Aleeza or Aliza is not a "Muslim" name, but Muslims can use this name since it has a good meaning. A name meaning happiness or joyfulness in. Note: Please note that SearchTruth.com cannot guarantee the accuracy of the meanings of names listed on this site. Meaning of Aleeza. she treats everyone nicely even if someone can be rude. She’ll defend everyone, even if you don’t think they deserve to be defended. Do you have a question about Islamic baby names? Aleeza name meaning in quran. The lucky number of Aleeza name is 1 and also find similar names. eliza – beth. Aleeza can also be short for the Persian name Aleezadeh, which means "offspring of Ali", literally meaning "high-born", "high in status and rank" (but Shiite Muslims use it to mean "offspring of Ali bin Abi Talib"). We never copy information from other websites. She cries a lot and overthinks everything. The name Aleeza comes from the Arabic origin. Aleeza is another spelling of the Hebrew girl name Aliza which means "joyful". Similar Names: Aleeza ( Muslim ) Aleeza is baby girl name mainly popular in Muslim religion and its main origin is Arabic. on Wednesday 23rd of November 2016 04:29:08 PM, comes from elizabeth. Get reliable answers and advice from QuranicNames.com staff, with citations from academic references and scholarly works, using our paid Question and Answer service. Copyright 2011-2020 QuranicNames.com. What does Aleeza mean? Islamic Names - Aleeza - Joy - Find all the Muslims Islamic Names with meanings for Girls ☰ SearchTruth.com Prayer Times Free Downloads Free Code Makkah Madina Allah Close Quran Aleeza is a Muslim Girl name and has urdu origin. aleeza is very special and I'm happy that I found her. All Rights Reserved |, Mysticism without Sufism: A Guide to Tahajjud, Islam’s Meditation Practice, Baby Names for Muslims: Traditional and Modern Boy and Girl Names from Arabic, Persian, Turkish and Other World Languages Permissible in Islam, Traditional and Modern Arabic Baby Names: 5,000 Authenticated Names for Boys and Girls, Traditional Islamic Baby Names: Authentic Male and Female Given Names from Early Islamic History. The content on this site does not constitute any type of legal or religious advice. She’s beautiful in a way where it looks like the thought never occurs to her. In Arabic the meaning of the name Aleeza is: Happiness. Information about Aleeza. Aleeza name meanings … This is an official answer by QuranicNames.com Staff. Origin and Meaning of the Muslim baby name Aleeza. i'm a friend of a girl named aleeza and she changed the world for me. keep if you want non-islamic name, on Thursday 1st of March 2018 04:18:01 PM, I want to know about my niece name meaning her name is Ashifa, Last Updated: October 15, 2020 4:57 pm GMT. She’s. aleeza is a unique, smart, beautiful, kind girl. Aleeza or Aliza is not a "Muslim" name, but Muslims can use this name since it has a good meaning.. Aleeza can also be short for the Persian name Aleezadeh, which means "offspring of Ali", literally meaning "high-born", "high in status and rank" (but Shiite Muslims use it to mean "offspring of Ali bin Abi Talib"). She’s really nice to everyone she meets, regardless of how they are to her.