Adam Lallana set to sign contract extension to finish season at Liverpool. He is not short of options with clubs across Italy and Spain, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Lallana has made 196 Premier League appearances in total, scoring 30 goals, and appeared for England in both the 2014 World Cup and 2016 European Championships. “Of course, one of the big personal positives about committing to this short-term extension is that I will now get to say goodbye to the people who mean so much to me in the right way. News broke yesterday that Liverpool have come to a decision over Adam Lallana's future, with the midfielder set to move on to a new club in the summer as a free agent upon the expiry of his contract. Do not miss your chance to land the £50,000 jackpot on Saturday.

Tuesday 9 June 2020 16:13, UK Adam Lallana will finish the current season with Liverpool after signing a short-term deal Adam Lallana has signed a short-term contract … "I feel in my time at Liverpool I've always looked to do the right thing for the team, the manager and the club in every decision I've made. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. Liverpool will extend Adam Lallana’s contract to ensure his availability for the remaining nine Premier League games.

Rodgers signed the former Southampton man in 2014 during his time at Liverpool and he went on to become an integral figure at Anfield. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy.

Mon 27 Jul 2020 22.06 BST

Someone I brought into Liverpool and I’ve been aware of his talent since he was a young player at Southampton. ADAM LALLANA is on the brink of reuniting with Brendan Rodgers at Leicester, according to reports.

However, with coronavirus halting football across the globe for a number of months, a number of players across the Premier League have been left in limbo as the season now won't finish until the back end of July. The 32-year-old midfielder's contract was due to expire at the end of the month and his representatives have already been approached by Leicester over a possible summer move. © 2020 Guardian News & Media Limited or its affiliated companies. He also won back-to-back promotions with Southampton from League One to the Premier League starting in 2012.

Former England midfielder signs for free on three-year deal, Graham Potter: ‘There is no doubting Adam’s quality’.

He said: “I know how highly sought after Adam is in this moment by other clubs who want him for next season, so for him this is a commitment to us and we are very appreciative to him for it. “This is absolutely how it should be, too, because I am so pleased he will be with us to finish the job this season and have the farewell he deserves so much. With no Champions League football either, Klopp may give his blessings for Lallana to sign for the Foxes before the crisis-hit campaign comes to an end. Goalkeeper Andy Lonergan, 36, who joined at the start of the season as back-up to Alisson Becker and Adrian but has not made an appearance, has signed a similar extension until the end of the season. Brighton have completed the signing of midfielder Adam Lallana from Liverpool. Southampton paid £3,000 compensation to Bournemouth with further payments of £5,000 and £10,000 when he signed scholarship and professional contracts respectively. Adam Lallana agrees new contract with Liverpool. “The honours he won during his time at Liverpool, and the high regard in which he is held at Anfield, only further underline his ability and character.”, window.dojoRequire(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us2.list-manage.com","uuid":"0dbf0c85a1d332bd7bb792371","lid":"9014791a03","uniqueMethods":true}) }), READ MORE: Lallana makes emotional farewell to Liverpool; hails team-mate.

Last updated on 9 June 20209 June 2020.From the section Liverpool. The 32-year-old was out of contract at Liverpool after joining in 2014 from Southampton and returns to … He also won back-to-back promotions with Southampton from League One to the Premier League starting in 2012. Liverpool forward, Adam Lallana, has agreed a short term extension to his Liverpool contract after his initial deal with the club ended on the 1st of June after the Premier League season was paused due to the Coronavirus pandemic. “The gaffer has been different class and we’ve had an honest conversation about what my role will be in the remaining weeks. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Lallana is on the brink of joining Leicester on a free transfer, Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers speaks about ‘top class player’ Adam Lallana as midfielder looks to life after Liverpool. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. ADAM LALLANA is on the brink of reuniting with Brendan Rodgers at Leicester, according to reports. “He’s done brilliantly there and I’m sure he’ll be weighing up his options but for us we don’t need to speak about that now. Rodgers made it no secret of his desire to bring Lallana to the club, when he said in January: "Adam’s a fantastic player. Lallana, 32, has made just three league starts this season having struggled to force his way into Jurgen Klopp's first-team plans. Lallana's representatives have been approached by Leicester over a possible summer move. Play for free, entries by 2:30pm.

“I am really pleased to have the chance to finish this season – it means a lot to me and my family,” Lallana added. But it remains unclear whether Klopp will explore this option with his team just two wins away from becoming league champions.

Last modified on Mon 27 Jul 2020 22.40 BST. Liverpool are 25 points clear at the top of the Premier League and are on the verge of claiming their first league title in 30 years.

Potter added: “There is no doubting Adam’s quality, and if you look at his footballing CV his ability is clear for everyone to see. “To have both his experience and quality out on the pitch will be a great addition for us, and I know he will be an excellent role model for our younger players in the squad.”. Adam Lallana has signed a new four-year contract at Liverpool worth £150,000-a-week..

Adam Lallana has signed a short-term contract extension with Liverpool until the end of the current campaign. Lallana has agreed to …

Lallana has made 196 Premier League appearances in total, scoring 30 goals, and appeared for England in both the 2014 World Cup and 2016 European Championships. admin June 10, 2020. “Now isn’t the moment to review my time here because the focus needs to be on the remaining nine matches and the club finishing the season in the best manner possible. Liverpool are expecting Adam Lallana to leave the club next summer when his contract expires, reports claim after the Reds closed in on adding another midfielder to …