"Super Trouper" continued ABBA's run of chart success, particularly in Europe. The album became the biggest-selling of 1980 in the UK. The song only reached the lower region of the charts in countries such as Australia[6] and Japan,[7] but did prove successful in Mexico, where it reached No. "Super Trouper" is a single by Swedish pop group ABBA, and the title track from their 1980 studio album of the same name, written by Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus. Download Super Trouper song on Gaana.com and listen The Abba Generation Super Trouper song offline. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Gimme! This song is sung by Ateens. Universal. [1][4] This distinction placed ABBA fourth for the most UK chart-toppers in history (behind The Beatles, Elvis Presley and Cliff Richard); a position the group would keep for almost 20 years until Madonna scored her tenth UK No. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. 45. Super Trouper was first released on CD in 1983 by Atlantic Records, again in the 1980s by Polar International, and in the 1990s by Polydor in the USA. It was replaced by this album's title track, Super Trouper. The title track was also a British chart-topper (their last), as was the album, their sixth. Try Prime Cart. Untangling the events that led to the "Stairway To Heaven" lawsuit. Led by the international hit The Winner Takes It All, Super Trouper was the group’s sixth chart-topping album in the UK.It was also the best-selling album in Britain for 1980. [3] At the same time, Lasse Hallström also filmed scenes that were eventually used in the videos for "Happy New Year", "Felicidad" and "Super Trouper" even though the latter had not even been composed at the time. which I believe is their second best ever album. Omnibus Press, 2001, Gimme! This reminds me of the Christmas this lp was released, it made my Christmas. Tracks 12–13 are from the Spanish and Latin American version of the album Super Trouper. Super Trouper is a registered trademark owned by Strong Entertainment Lighting, for their brand of followspots, i.e., directional spotlights used to follow a performer on stage. "Super Trouper" is included on the compilation album Gold: Greatest Hits, and … Commercially, Super Trouper, ABBA 's seventh album, was another worldwide blockbuster. In 2020 they became "The Chicks" because Dixie refers to the American South in times of slavery. For other uses, see, Dance mix with "On and On and On" and "Lay All Your Love on Me", Learn how and when to remove this template message, Gimme!