Web. Please try again. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. God laid his E's all on me Released in November 1990 on Factory (catalog no. I didn't realise how good HM are until I got this CD. Me and the chief got slowly stoned Oh, and everybody said I told you so Happy Mondays Pills 'N' Thrills And Bellyaches - 1st UK vinyl LP. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. God’s Cop Lyrics [Verse 1] I can virtually do anything I read Someone somewhere swam between your knees Hand me out fish, did some big tease Bob's Yer Uncle - 12" version Remastered Version Lyrics: 3. The Happy Mondays are like some awesome psycho-disco group, exactly what you need for a night of hard drinkin' and general mischief. God made it easy on me God laid his E's on God makes it easy on me God made it easy on me Happy Mondays - Pills 'n' Thrills & Bellyaches (Collector's Edition) Album Lyrics; 1. God made it easy Me and the chief got soul to soul God made it easy There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Album Pills ‘n’ Thrills and Bellyaches. Me and the chief got soul to soul FAVORITE God made it easy on me View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2020 Vinyl release of Pills 'N' Thrills And Bellyaches on Discogs. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Lyrics.com. This is the final psychedelia the 1980's produced quite well! Holiday Lyrics. Comment Report abuse. (0 fans), Happy Mondays are an English alternative rock band from Salford, Greater Manchester. [Chorus] How did I miss there guys and the Roses in the 80s/90s !! Harmony Lyrics. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Someone somewhere swam between your knees God made it easy Happy Mondays Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Yeah [LP]. Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2017. 8. [Bridge] Oh me and all the chiefs get slowly stoned [Bridge] God made it easy on me It's not that way! Unable to add item to List. God laid his E's all on me. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. [Chorus] Cos me and all the rich got mobile homes - homes Read more. Then I pilfered the bag for the amex gold 17 Oct. 2020. 10. Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2018. Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Songtrust Ave, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Rowetta Satchell joined the band to provide backing vocals in the early 1990s. Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2020. Even has a creative cover! Lyrics to Harmony by Happy Mondays from the Pills 'n' Thrills and Bellyaches album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Happy Mondays / Pills, Thrills And Bellyaches Happy Mondays Format: Vinyl. Test your MusicIQ here! I thought I was getting the 2008 CD pressing for a great price, but instead I got the 1990 Germany Import. Think you know music? Harmony - 2007 Remastered Version Lyrics: 4. Loose Fit Lyrics. Step On Lyrics. This song is a cover of " … Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Pills 'n' Thrills & Bellyaches (Collector's Edition) Album. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.   [Chorus] FACD 320; CD). It’s an album that transitions from the underclass of the 1980s into the mainstream of the 1990s. Bob's Yer Uncle Lyrics. Thomas Dunham. God made it easy on me Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Me and all the rich got mobile phones - bones Has to be a loose fit Has to be a loose fit Go on move in it Go on do your bit Small, big, take your pick Doesn't have to be legit Good album. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! God made it easy on me   Oh me and all the chiefs get slowly stoned Now I can't stop playing it. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2013, The band is excellent, the music was good and the state of the used CD was excellent. Genres: Baggy / Madchester, Alternative Dance. Even today the album stands up well, I can listen to it on a loop for quite awhile, very catchy stuff. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). The catchiness of the tunes, coupled with the roughness of the vocals, lyrics and guitar has a pretty timeless that appeals to all generations. Playlist, Written by: SHAUN RYDER, PAUL RICHARD DAVIS, MARK PHILIP DAY, PAUL ANTHONY RYDER, GARY KENNETH WHELAN. Formed in 1980, the band's original line-up was Shaun Ryder on lead vocals, his brother Paul Ryder on bass, lead guitarist Mark Day, keyboardist Paul Davis, and drummer Gary Whelan. God made it easy Me and the chief got slowly stoned Ten tracks from what appeared to be a one-hit-wonder! Then I pilfered the young bag for the amex gold God made it easy on me Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 16, 2019, You don’t need anything else to appreciate Steve and Bez, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 17, 2020, Great cd came to days after I ordered it was brand new very happy with product , Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 20, 2018.