A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site.

Within 3 months, Alejandro and Fabian took to the stage with their older brother Daniel (bass, percussion, vocals), then 20 years old, to perform before an audience of over 350 at a Pine View High School show. Last … Leave feedback, Boyce Avenue, a Sarasota, Florida-based band popular for its strong acoustic roots and melodic rock sound, consists of the three brothers Alejandro, Fabian, and Daniel Manzano. I know I'm not the only one. Listen to I'm Not The Only One by Boyce Avenue, 30,268 Shazams. Watch the video for I'm Not the Only One from Boyce Avenue's Cover Sessions, Vol.

Start the wiki, Do you know the lyrics for this track? Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Go directly to shout page. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Boyce Avenue - I`m Not the Only One Lyrics. The band first came together in 2000, when Alejandro (lead vocals, guitar, piano) and Fabian (guitar, vocals), then 14 and 16 years old, respectively, started playing guitar. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Add lyrics on Musixmatch. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

This would be the first of …, Boyce Avenue, a Sarasota, Florida-based band popular for its strong acoustic roots and melodic rock sound, consists of the three brothers Alejandro, Fabian, and Daniel Manzano. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. 4,159 views, added to favorites 129 times. Author willowmouth [a] 7,469.

Difficulty: intermediate. 3 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Im Not The Only One Intro tab by Boyce Avenue.

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Do you know any background info about this track?

An annotation cannot contain another annotation.

Make sure your selection The band first came together in 2000, when Alejandro (lead….

This is just a preview! Boyce Avenue Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. starts and ends within the same node. Tuning: Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb.

Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. You and me, we made a vow For better or for worse I can't believe you let me down But the proof is in the way it hurts For months on end I' Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. The band fir…, Boyce Avenue, a Sarasota, Florida-based band popular for its strong acoustic roots and melodic rock sound, consists of the three brothers Alejandro, Fabian, and Daniel Manzano.