All I have ever heard Lil Jon do is yell YEAH! 1" (not trying to diss him with this, it's his actual mixtape. ) Just a brat who's acting like a cool jock when in real life he is pampered by maids and cries whenever he stubs his toe. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Real Bad Man feat. Most of his "rapping" is just him yelling random and saying his name over and over again. Yikes! And who wants a superstar with a shaved head...? More like some auto-tuned guy who is talking to us real fast, and his accent makes him sound almost impossible to understand. Boldy James & Kool G Rap), [Spotify]: Real Bad Man - Dig It up (feat. You need to listen to all the rappers and REALLY is the worst. Birdman is just a damn burden. Only reason he is famous is because of little 10 year old girls who don't know what real music is. His song "Gucci Gang" sucks. 10.4k. She's an atrocious insult to the legitimate music community. She thinks she's the best "musician" in history. He is extremely auto tuned and he has zero flow. And I'm happy that more and more people are now singing Under Pressure by Queen instead of Ice, Ice Baby. A HUGE DISGRACE TO RAP, and only famous because of lil Wayne, another stupid rapper. Boldy James & Kool G Rap), [Links to search result pages]: Amazon, Apple Music, Deezer, Google Play, Soundcloud, Spotify, Tidal, YouTube Music. Eminem is the only successful white rapper. I didn't really mean to say on my dick. That just proves how obsessive and brainless his fans are. And that's all he talks about all the time. Look that up. Boldy James & Kool G Rap) [Links to search result pages]: Amazon, Apple Music, Deezer, Google Play, Soundcloud, Spotify, Tidal, YouTube Music. Shinoda is influenced by NWA, public enemy and boogie down productions. A lot of you might be wondering why Disney released Jake Paul from Bizaardvark. I just hope he gets fired by the rap industry. Boring ass emo. He makes up the worst lyrics to a song and sounds nothing like he's rapping. He's a talentless loser who yells in all of his "rap" songs and thinks waving a gun around and wearing a bunch of bling makes him "cool" and "gangsta". Ever. He only made like a few good songs in which all were due to outside interference from other rappers or the sound of the beats.Lil Wayne alone can't make good music. Here's one thing that really, and I mean REALLY baffles my mind. Yep, Kool G fucking RAP. Rap Music sucks! But Gucci Mane so low? He exposes how ridiculous all these other rappers are by taking all their bad habits and taking them to their absolute extremes. he is a mysterious producer like big ghost. I personally feel like a lot of people don't like him because they don't understand what drill rapping is.Still he has better bars then a lot of the mainstream rappers right now. You are all psychos. Then he adds a chorus and names the song after the chorus. And seriously what is so good about him. That's her most recognized feature (not kidding, it is! I've honestly never heard him rap before, all he does is yell stuff like "Yeah", "Alright", and "Turn It Down For What" in the backgrounds of songs. He has no fans. He has collaborated with Chris Brown. She has some really good lyrics. He's also pretty ugly (How old is he?! Lol, why did he pick Vanilla Ice as his Rapper Name? She should be really high up here. "See You Again" probably saved his reputation as well as prevented him from becoming a major sellout. He can't even freestyle. I don't listen to all her songs because I'm not a masochist. garbage. First he a idiot for signin Lil Wayne. He was banned from there. Her songs have no substance other than "my ass is huge and I'm hot." [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! Guwop's only good songs are ones where he's featuring someone else. In the video he just looked bored. You have the Vanilla Ice wannabe, Eminem, the worst rapper ever in Drake, the worst in music, Nicki Minaj, her wannabe, Iggy azalea, and the worst song writer of all time, Lil Wayne. I mean she doesn’t make sense. Saying someone's one of the greatest female rappers is like saying someone's one of the smartest kids out of a school of 3. Waka is dope guys. ).Iggy. She has no passion or ingenuity and certainly no skill compared to the likes of 2pac or Biggie (no one in their right mind would compare her against those two musical geniuses anyway, though). He actually gives normal motivational speeches. According to this list Chief Keef is better the Nas. It's annoying. I seriously don't understand why he even got into the music industry in the first place, because he is honestly that awful. This process is automatic. He even gives us the middle finger when he was in a foreign country. Laugh out loud. Dre? In 2007-2008, Soulja Boy nearly killed Hip-Hop and put it on critical. Boldy James & Kool G Rap). Guys, lil b is a parody. I don't just hate people because "lol I hate this person because why not? " Nicki Minaj is better than him, and that's saying something. Just dress an act a certain way an mumble some bull over a beat. Nicki can sing, rap, and act. 2 hours ago. //]]>. Here is what I found, [Amazon]: Real Bad Man feat. He can't even rap to begin with. That's it! R.A. Thorburn (born January 10, 1974), better known by his stage name R.A. the Rugged Man, is an American rapper and producer. The BasedGod's Curse is the reason Kevin Durant and James Harden keep choking in the playoffs and the Warriors won the NBA Finals last year. Are you serious?! He's not a rapper, he's a DJ and producer who shouts things on all of his songs. It looked like he was unwillingly working for Kanye though. He's just a huge disgrace to rap itself. Ya'll just hating wiz definitely should not be on this list I can see some other rappers who should be on this list but not wiz or Lil Wayne all of you saying these rappers are repetitive and rap about the same let me guess those of you hating probably listen to country music and all they talk about is blue jeans lifted trucks and drinking beer lol so why don't ya'll haters. He sounds so nasally congested e probably legitimately is and has been ever since the beginning of the rap career. most propped. Follow @genius on Twitter for updates