Her directions lead to the Vim! Finally, Speak with Grand Zealot Richter to get the Atom’s Judgement for completing the quest.

I suspect she just doesn't want to walk through all that... filth. She then leaves the honor of installing the pump regulator to the Sole Survivor. Head towards the Submarine to find a note under Sister Aubert’s Mattress. z.B.

If the quest was completed by reversing Sister Mai's alterations she will later thank the Sole Survivor for the work on the. Speak with Mai and help her to get this Quest and head towards the Vim! Now speak with Zealot(Near Mai’s Shop) and start the optional quest called Zealot Ware. This page contains information on all of the Far Harbor Sidequests in the Far Harbor DLC.. Now to head back and claim my reward. i tried to interact with them but the game says that the characters are busy. Children of Atom Side Quest Children of Atom are one of the Faction at Far Harbor who wants to convert every living human as their follower and eliminate the once you stand against them to unfollow. für mit, Fallout 4 - Far Harbor: Enden freischalten und alle Entscheidungen (Achtung Spoiler! You must find the regulator to Mai to get the radical conversion.
The regulator is next to an ammo box on a desk. In Fallout 4 DLC, you start your investigation with Nick Valentine to find a Missing girl, but you’ll come across various factions in this DLC and one of them are the followers of Children of Atom and this article will show you each and every quest and how should you complete them. Her directions lead to the Vim!

Upon returning to Mai, questioning her about her "repairs" reveals that she is actually attempting to circumvent the decontamination arches' filter systems in order to have them irradiate instead of decontaminating everyone passing through. It is located to the South of Zephyr Ridge Camp, and East of Rock

The Children of Atom Shrine is a DLC Far Harbor Location in the Western area of The Island. We just wanted to protect those people from being wiped out by the Fog, but the Children of Atom think that's an affront to their god. Ablutions is a side quest in the Fallout 4 add-on Far Harbor.

after completing the 'Captains Dance' quest, i found captain Avery, Allen lee, a children of atom preacher and some other guys outside the settlement, just standing not doing anything.
Fallout 4: Far Harbor jetzt kaufen! Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. With an Intelligence of 7 or higher, the Sole Survivor can opt to reverse Mai's alterations to the system before installing the new regulator, thus making the arches actually decontaminate as they were meant to do. Return to Mai to claim Radical Conversion, the unique radium rifle as just reward regardless of how the quest was resolved. Pop factory. Sister Mai asked me to recover an industrial-strength pump regulator from the Vim! They want the Fog to spread all over the island, specifically Far Harbor. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Reaching the mechanism at the bottom of the submarine dock involves trudging through the dock's heavily irradiated water, so suitable preparation is recommended. At the end of Visions of the Fog speak with Zealot Richter to get the Heretic then show the mother Icon to High Confessor to complete the quest. (INT 7+) Repair the decontamination system.

Speak with Zealot Theil and then visit the holy sites in Glowing grave. Once he breaks his quest you will get Ware’s Brew from Zealot Ware for completing the mission. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Far Harbor and the Children of Atom are at the brink of warring with each other, and we're caught in the middle. eine Provision vom Händler, Children of Atom are one of the Faction at Far Harbor who wants to convert every living human as their follower and eliminate the once you stand against them to unfollow. Far Harbor Quests in Fallout 4 are the Quests included with the Far Harbor DLC.The DLC has a main quest line as well as a series of side quests. Mai said I should be the one to do the honors of adding the final piece to decontamination system in the bottom of the bay. Now Follow the marker to find the key to the chest then follow the waypoint towards the locker with another note. Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page. The only prerequisite for accessing this DLC is to complete the Quest Getting a Clue, thus making Nick Valentine and his detective agency in Diamond City available for you to accept cases from. Fallout 4: Alle Enden und Entscheidungen. For this quest, Sister Mai, at the Nucleus asks the Sole Survivor to acquire a pump regulator to repair the decontamination arches near the entrance. Now speak with High Confessor to get the Witch Hunt. An advanced model of combat armor designed for the United States Marine Corps, the Marine armor pulls no stops when it comes to providing protection for the user, above even that of the heavy combat armor. I repaired the decontamination arches in the Nucleus like Mai asked, but I also undid Mai's bypass to the decon system. The place is apparently crawling with Super Mutants, so I'll need to be cautious. Pop Factory then interacts with the Vim Ambassador terminal to know the program then head towards the basement to meet Grun. Pop factory which is inhabited by a large number of super mutants and their hounds. It's the Fog Condensers. Once you join the Stronghold, speak with Mai and help her to get the Ablutions Quest. Speak with Devin and convince hm to break his fast as you being the messenger.

I found the pump Sister Mai requested. PC Playstation 4 Xbox One After completing the quest, then leaving and re-entering the Nucleus, the decontamination arches will only spray mist, and not affect the player's rads in any way, regardless of whether or not they chose to reverse the alterations.[verified]. ), Fallout 4 - Far Harbor: Geheimnisse und Easter Eggs, Fallout 4: Klebstoff-Guide - so baut ihr eure eigne Klebstoff-Farm, Fallout 4 - Far Harbor: 8 Tipps vor dem Spielstart, Fallout 4 - Far Harbor: Wachhunde Mishka, Gracie und Duke finden und freischalten, Fallout 4 - Far Harbor: DLC starten (mit Video), Fallout 4 - Survival-Modus: Tipps und Tricks fürs Überleben, Sagt ihm, dass er eurer Meinung nach das Richtige getan hat und er wird das Prozedere mit, Geht zur Wind Farm und benutzt Tempest am Terminal 03, um.

Once you get the Banner head towards the campground to listen the Holotape.

The regulator can be found in the Vim factory floor area with the two large mixing vats. Once you get the regulator head towards the bottom of the Bay to complete the quest.

ive completed a bunch of other quests and they are still there just standing around! Ablutions is a side quest in the Fallout 4 add-on Far Harbor. For this quest, Sister Mai, at the Nucleus asks the Sole Survivor to acquire a pump regulator to repair the decontamination arches near the entrance. Now to test that it worked. Für Links auf dieser Seite erhält GIGA ggf. https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Ablutions?oldid=3246608. Take the catwalk to the highest level and walk through the elevated office areas until reaching the eastern side of the room. Head towards the old church which is far east of Kawaketak Station where you will have a choice on how you need to end the quest. Now speak with High Confessor to inform him about Aubert’s Loyalty and you will get the Inquisitor Cowl as a reward for completing the quest. Pop factory which is inhabited by a large number of super mutants and their hounds. Best Path Designs in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, How to complete the Ghostbusters Challenge in BitLife. Once you towards the Nucleus you will find few members of the Children of Atom you must gain their trust in order to start with their questline. Marine armor is a set of armor in the Fallout 4 add-on Far Harbor.