Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. From: DON CZARSKI To: rob@getinyourcrib.com Subject: WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKENHEARTED - JIMMY RUFFIN Date: Tuesday, July 27, 1999 2:44 PM SONG: WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKENHEARTED ARTIST: JIMMY RUFFIN ALBUM: TAB BY: DON CZARSKI E-MAIL guitarzan7@hotmail.com WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKENHEARTED JIMMY RUFFIN INTRO: E D … [Chorus] A C#m What becomes of the broken-hearted. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Jimmy Ruffin. song: "What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted", Subject: WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKENHEARTED - JIMMY RUFFIN. A I know I've got to find, C#M Some kind of peace of mind. on soul train, Joan Osborne - One Of Us - 1996-03-19, Live @ Harald Schmidt Show, Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - Amy Winehouse (Best video ever), The Funk Brothers - I Heard it Through the Grapevine - Joan Osborne, Little Big Town - Girl Crush (Official Music Video), Linda Ronstadt - "Blue Bayou" (Official Music Video), Soul Asylum - Runaway Train (Official Video), Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale, live in Denmark 2006, The Isley Brothers This Old Heart Of Mine, Jackson Browne & Joan Osborne - My Back Pages ( With lyrics), Hall & Oates -You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling (Live) - [STEREO], Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes of the Brokenhearted (HQ), The Funk Brothers & Joan Osborne - Love Is Like A Heat Wave, Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way - Dance Tour '97, Adele - Rolling in the Deep (Official Music Video). Date: Tuesday, July 27, 1999 2:44 PM. What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted - Jimmy Ruffin Suggested by Sue from Canada. Choose and determine which version of What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted chords and tabs by Jimmy Ruffin you can play. Visit http://www.msn.com. Jimmy Ruffin What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted Chords C D I have visions of many things.G Bm Em But happiness is just an illusion, C D Filled with sadness and confusion.A C#m F#m What becomes of the broken hearted D Who had love that's now departed?A I know I've got to find C#m Some kind of peace of mind C# D C D Maybe. SKU: MN0064455 ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR CORRECTIONS E-MAIL ME AT: _______________________________________________________________, Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. A C#m What becomes of the broken hearted F#m D Who had love that's now departed? To: rob@getinyourcrib.com. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. "REFLECTIONS OF MY LIFE" THE MARMALADE ~ 1969 - original recording ~ HQ AUDIO, Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody (Live 1965), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps. chords Login/register; ... Search. Not for the faint hearted, with 16 chords, but a wonderful song with great progressions. artist: "Jimmy Ruffin", Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.