The My Crazy Life star continued: ‘@officialdwightyorke19 please see your son, get in contact, have a heart as Harvey doesn’t deserve the fact you see your other son and not him! And according to pals, Jordan’s revealing outfit was deliberate. Dwight Yorke is loving his time in the Maldives as he boasted of enjoying a ‘beautiful day’ on the beautiful island, just days after his ex Katie Price begged him to see their son Harvey. Why can’t Harvey meet his brother?’, To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web ‘You’re always welcome and never too late! The former Manchester United footballer has joined the growing list of celebrities who have jetted off to the Maldives for an exotic Christmas getaway. After her shock reunion with ex Dwight Yorke last week, Jordan has stunned friends by telling them she wants him to become a “permanent fixture” in her and her son Harvey’s lives. Katie’s plea comes after she revealed she’d like to reintroduce her eldest son Harvey to his father, and claimed it has been 13 years since the pair last saw each other. The former glamour model, 41, took to Instagram on Friday to share a video of the teen who said he ‘loved daddy Dwight’ Begging her followers to get in touch with the sportsman, 48, she claimed he sees his … Katie Price has pleaded with ex Dwight Yorke to meet with his estranged son Harvey as he ‘doesn’t deserve’ to be ignored by the footballer. 'Katie says she wants Dwight to become a permanent fixture in their lives for Harvey’s sake, as he is Harvey’s real dad, not Pete'. A source says: “I wouldn’t put it past Katie to start seeing Dwight again, as she always seems to stay in love with her ex-boyfriends. It’s not the first time Katie has made public pleas for Dwight to make contact with their son. I don’t get it !’. Rubbing more salt into our wounds, he added in his stories: ‘Enjoying the #Maldives.’. But Dwight’s reappearance is sure to infuriate Pete, 39, who has always viewed himself as Harvey’s dad. The mother also revealed that her eldest child is going to set up his own social media accounts. The pair, who were spotted having lunch at Panacea in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, have barely been on speaking terms since their son’s birth in 2002. Begging her followers to try and get in touch with the sportsman, 48, she claimed he sees his other son Tiger, but has never tried to do so with Harvey. MailOnline have contacted representatives of both Katie and Dwight for comment. We wouldn’t mind waking up to those crystal blue waters for a week or two. While footballer Dwight, 41, is Harvey’s biological dad, the model – real name Katie Price – has insisted in the past that ex-husband Peter Andre will always be his father. When Jordan met Dwight last week, she was wearing ripped leggings and a see-through vest that showed off her chest – she recently had a sixth boob job that boosted her cleavage to an E-cup. MORE: Dwight Yorke jets to the Maldives after Katie Price begs him to meet estranged son Harvey, MORE: Katie Price urges Dwight Yorke to meet estranged son Harvey as he says he ‘loves’ him in emotional video, Katie Price ‘wishes she was pregnant’ with Carl Woods’ baby, Lauren Goodger loved-up as she brands Katie Price's ex 'best looking boy' she's ever seen, Cardi B laughs at Gordon Ramsay meme about her ‘pancake boobs’ after accidental nude leak, Nicki Minaj responds to viral ‘first look’ picture of her newborn son: ‘Not my baby. Although Pete is his dad – he always will be.”, Pete has stayed close to his stepson, who he says still calls him “Daddy”. supports HTML5 Speaking to her hairdresser on her YouTube channel in October, the model said she would love to turn up at the footballer’s house with Harvey. She told the camera: ‘Harvey is dying to do a YouTube channel, and I think it would be great for you to see him because he’s so funny. Emotional: In the video, Katie asked who Harvey wanted to speak to on Instagram to which the teen said ‘Daddy Dwight’, and added: ‘I love you Daddy Dwight, you look beautiful’, Estranged: Katie’s plea comes after she revealed she’d like to reintroduce her eldest son Harvey to his father, and claimed it has been 13 years since the pair last saw each other. ‘About to enjoy this beautiful paradise with @brianlaraofficial @russellatapy.’. 'Terrified' Frankie Bridge rushes son to A&E after he was left 'gasping for air', Jack Fincham 'splits from girlfriend' after two months, TOWIE fans shocked at Demi Sims pre-surgery, TOWIE's Frankie Sims and Harry Lee split following 'blazing rows', Phillip Schofield opens up about struggles with his sexuality in new memoir, TOWIE's Bobby Norris confirms shock split from Matt Snape, Paul Knightley teases marriage proposal to Sam Faiers, Dan Osborne breaks silence on claims he was 'banned' from TOWIE reunion, TOWIE's Demi Sims teases proposal to Ex on the Beach girlfriend, Jamie Laing tells fans 'if you're squeamish don't look' as he shows off his Strictly injuries, Kerry Katona: 'It's taken me until 40 to feel in control'. Maybe I’ll have another baby with him!”. After her shock reunion with ex Dwight Yorke last week, Jordan has stunned friends by telling them she wants him to become a “permanent fixture” in her and her son Harvey’s lives. He’s joined by fellow ex-footballer Russell Latapy and retired cricketer Brian Lara. Katie’s so happy, she’s even invited him for Christmas. ‘Your always welcome and never too late ! If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page - we'd love to hear from you. A pal says: “Katie knew nothing about Lauren meeting up with Leo. ‘He does charity work for different kids charity yet doesn’t see or support his own son . We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve our service, perform analytics, personalize advertising, measure advertising performance, and remember website preferences. browser that And she says Dwight is keen to make up for missed time.”. At one point, the singer was even looking into adopting him. Afterwards, Jordan even joked to pals: “Dwight was flirting with me and he’s been sending me naughty messages. Katie went on to say on her Instagram story: ‘@officialdwightyorke19 please see your son get in contact have a heart as Harvey doesn’t deserve the fact you see your other son and not him ! When Harvey was born he was diagnosed with the rare genetic disorder Prader-Willi Syndrome, among other health complications including being blind due to Septo-optic dysplasia while he is also autistic, has an underactive thyroid and diabetes. I don’t want to be in the same room as him again.”, But while Jordan is putting on a brave face, pals fear she’s heading for heartbreak. VAT no 918 5617 01, H Bauer Publishing are authorised and regulated for credit broking by the FCA (Ref No. A source adds: “Dwight got in contact with Katie a few weeks ago for the first time in years. Katie explained: ‘I’d explained Harvey’s condition to Dwight many times, but he refused to understand it and kept going on about him being fat.’, Mother and son: Katie wrote about her son in her book Reborn and said his father was unwilling to accept the limitations of his son’s disabilities, Katie Price PLEADS with ex Dwight Yorke to see his son Harvey, 17, Government under pressure to legalise electric scooters on roads after sales rocket – The Sun, Girl, 6, saves mother’s life on plane after she suffers stroke during take off. He claimed that his schedule playing with Man United at the time made it difficult to see Harvey. Dwight Yorke is loving his time in the Maldives as he boasted of enjoying a ‘beautiful day’ on the beautiful island, just days after his ex Katie Price begged him to see their son Harvey. Katie and Dwight had split by the time she gave birth to her first child Harvey in May 2002 and the model has since criticised the sportsman for his treatment of their son. That is what I would like to do and I will do that.’, ‘Have a heart’: Katie also took to Instagram to beg Dwight to see their son and let him meet his brother Tiger, Hitting out: Begging her followers to try and get in touch with the sportsman, 48, she claimed he sees his other son Tiger, but has never tried to do so with Harvey. Harvey doesn’t deserve this, he sees his other son Tiger so I don’t understand.’. ‘He doesn’t deserve this’: Katie Price PLEADED with ex Dwight Yorke to see his son Harvey, 17, as she shared emotional video of teen saying he ‘loves’ his estranged father (pictured in 2001), In the video, Katie asked who Harvey wanted to speak to on Instagram to which the teen said ‘Daddy Dwight’, and added: ‘I love you Daddy Dwight, you look beautiful.’. She told pals: “Leo will be using her to get back at me, but it won’t work. She’s been saying: ‘Harvey deserves to have his real dad in his life.’”. Jordan’s reunion with Dwight comes as she is still struggling to deal with her bitter split with fiancé Leandro Penna. ‘Harvey doesn’t deserve this’: Katie Price PLEADS with ex Dwight Yorke to see his disabled son, 17, as she shares emotional video of teen saying he ‘loves’ his estranged father. video. The athlete initially denied he was the father after Katie fell pregnant, forcing her to undergo DNA tests to confirm he was in fact the father. She’s convinced he’s serious, as he’s started paying maintenance costs. Although sharing a son, Katie claimed in her YouTube video that the former Aston Villa footballer hasn’t seen Harvey since he was ‘four’. ‘Probably have a stable family before I even think of having a child, getting into a more serious relationship.’. The former glamour model, 41, took to Instagram on Friday to share an emotional video of the teen where he said he ‘loved daddy Dwight’. After prompting from Katie, Harvey said: ‘I love you, daddy Dwight, you look beautiful.’, Katie, 41, added in the Instagram caption: ‘Anyone who knows @officialdwightyorke19 please get him to contact his son. ‘WELCOME to #Koodoo,’ he told his Instagram followers after touching down in the Maldives. After getting her hair done, Katie said that she thinks ‘Dwight should start entering Harvey’s life, it’s been years.’, The proud mother explained that she’d love for the father and son to know each other and said ‘how can you not want to know Harv?’. The attraction is still there – I always go for bad boys! ‘Not sitting here and say I’m a total perfect father, I’ve made mistakes along the way and I would love to turn the clock back,’ Dwight admitted. She was furious. The Argentinian model, 27, had flown to Miami after their break-up last month, but last week he turned up at TOWIE star Chloe Sims’ book launch in Essex. A source says: “Katie has been saying that none of this is to do with Pete and that she’s trying to do what’s best for Harvey.”.