We can be a crazy bunch but you handled us very well lol. Negotiations were started by the British to move the natives to a homeland near Owen Sound. Breakwater is the only restaurant in Mississauga to have a 3.5 star rating from Toronto Life, the Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator and a CAA 4 Diamond Award. My husband and I had our wedding reception at Waterside Inn in July of 2015 and we were extremely happy with our experience.
Port Credit maintained its independence until the City of Mississauga was incorporated in 1974. I can’t thank you enough for all of the planning, assistance and great work by you and your team this week. Your help throughout this process was stress free and you always accommodated my every need. We had many compliments from people. Newsletter.

In 1960 the Don Rowing Club moved to the banks of the Credit River. With the ability to accommodate up to 425 people in the conference centre, The Waterside Inn provides the perfect meeting space setting for seminars, conferences and corporate retreats . Thank you team. Built for CA$360,000, it is the second covered arena in the current city of Mississauga, the first public arena built and is the oldest surviving arena in the city. Port Credit Pets is your Canadian source for rare and unusual reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.

Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. Ashtabula Branch Fax: 440-593-7352 She answered all our questions and emails so fast and ensured that our day was perfect. I really appreciate all of the attention to detail that you and your team gave our group.

With the ability to accommodate up to 425 people in the conference centre, The Waterside Inn provides the perfect meeting space setting for seminars, conferences and corporate retreats. Thank you for your excellent and gracious hospitality during our company’s recent event at your property. THIRD PARTY SITE DISCLAIMER - By accessing the noted link you will be leaving Port Conneaut FCU website and entering a website hosted by another party. Called the Muskoka of the GTA, Port Credit is an experience that is truly unique — and unparalleled anywhere. The venue itself is stunning and doesn’t need a whole lot of decor and this place really has its own charm. - Mississauga Waterfront Festival", portcredit.ca - Mississauga's Web Site on the Lake, Port Credit - Mississauga's Village on the Lake, History of Canadian Ports on Lake Ontario, Government House Plaque in Memorial Park - Number 33, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Port_Credit&oldid=974193815, Pages with non-numeric formatnum arguments, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using infobox settlement with no map, Articles with unsourced statements from September 2019, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Port Credit's Busker Fest" held annually in August. I will definitely keep the Waterside Inn in mind when planning other special events. toll-free: (877) 264-7770. The room looked beautiful, the food was terrific & the service could not have been better. Port Credit Harbour Marina, Mississauga, ON, Canada Marina. I will not hesitate in recommending your hotel and will most definitely use you again if and when the need arises. The community had two stores, two taverns, a Methodist chapel and a post office.

First Name. WVP is a carefully crafted team that has an outstanding history of designing, building and marketing large-scale and complex master-planned developments. The Waterside is the place. I would not hesitate to recommend The Waterside Inn to anyone planning an occasion whether it is large or small.

NCUA Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. Port Credit is a neighbourhood in the south-central part of the City of Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, located at the mouth of the Credit River on the north shore of Lake Ontario. So close and yet a world apart … welcome to The Waterside Inn. Port credit was a great and safe place to live, now living here is terrible, why in the world would they allow 7 burger joints in a 3 block radius on lakeshore between Hurontario and stavebank, imagine the smell of that in a hot summer. The food and service was top notch as always. Industry was established on the village periphery including an oil refinery, but the neighbourhood is no longer a substantial industrial district.
The Waterside Inn is a unique Mississauga Boutique Hotel set in our very own village by the lake, and just a short train ride to Toronto, Canada’s largest city. The rooms are lovely. Its main intersection is Hurontario Street and Lakeshore Road, about 0.6 km. The staff was beyond accommodating, friendly and went above and beyond their duties. Port Credit Harbour Marina is the largest public marina in the region. It was truly an amazing venue.

Thank you so much for taking care of my special day I absolutely recommend this venue for these events! The Inn itself is gorgeous, kept up to the highest standards in every way and were proud in front of friends and family to have this very special occasion held here. The staff working that night truly cared about making sure we all had a great time. Posta Italbar Cucina is a Italian Restaurant located in the Port Credit neighbourhood of Port Credit. Tuesday 9:00am to 4:30pm The staff in the dining room and hotel also were excellent. I just wanted to reach out and say how well everything went the other day – thank you to you and your staff for being so great! We had our ceremony and reception all in their hall. © 2020 The Waterside Inn.

Please again give our thanks to the support staff who were awesome and took care of us all impeccably yesterday. Nestled in the idyllic Village of Port Credit, The Shores of Port Credit has been designed to offer a range of housing types and amenities for a variety of living styles.

The staff was very accommodating to all of our needs and requests, including customizing certain meals to meet the various dietary restrictions of our guests. Your Inside Scoop. The harbour was a working fishing port and a regional trading centre for grain and other agricultural products. Village lots were sold to settlers by the natives and the Port Credit Harbour Company, which developed the harbour, was jointly owned.

Thanks again for setting up the hall just right and making it a memorable day for us all. We thank-you Marlene from the bottom of our hearts and would recommend The Waterside Inn and I’m definitely sure our guests would do the same. LEARN MORE . 4220 Main Ave To Marlene for being there every step of the way. Thursday 9:00am to 4:30pm book today. Wireless numbers usually take 4-24 hours to transfer, while landline numbers can take 2-10 business days. We wanted a place where the food and accommodations were all on-site and the Waterside was perfect for this. Port Credit Library, located at 20 Lakeshore Road East, offers a number of programs, services and facilities including children’s multimedia workstation, WiFi and seed library. We need to stay apart, lather up, mask up and avoid large gatherings. We were all impressed with the level of service and how accommodating you all were towards us. This page was last edited on 21 August 2020, at 15:59. Nestled in Port Credit, Ontario – The Waterside Inn is just 20 minutes from Toronto. Everything was absolutely lovely – the room set up was great; the food superb and we had great service. Marlene and her staff accommodated our guests as well. The staff deserves appreciation and thanks for their professionalism. My boss said everything was perfect. The only Award Winning Four Diamond restaurant in Mississauga, Breakwater has Sunday Brunches, special holiday menus and an extensive wine list. If you’re looking for an extended stay hotel in Mississauga, The Waterside Inn has everything you need in the comfort of your fully-furnished suite... Take advantage of our online booking centre to view detailed images of our rooms and suites, and make your reservation online. Everything was fantastic ! Shopping Cart 0 … Wednesday 10:00am to 4:30pm From the very first visit, Marlene Barcelos was extremely helpful and beyond professional in every element of the planning.

This includes us, who very happily spent our first anniversary there, reliving the happy day. Port Credit Scholarship Recipients; ALUMNI FUNDED PROJECTS; PAST ALUMNI NIGHTS. In addition, the accommodations were beautiful and extremely comfortable. Port Credit was originally a settlement of the Mississauga Ojibwe First Nations band and a trading post established in 1720 for the exchange of goods from the Europeans for furs trapped by the Mississaugas. Port Credit has over 225 kilometers of scenic walkways and trails that accentuate the beauty of the district.

Anyone who lives in Ashtabula County can become a member and share in the benefits of membership, Conneaut Branch NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION THE TOWNHOMES.

The shower was definitely a success………..everyone could not get over how much selection of food and how delicious everything was. We had about 250 guests that were able to sit comfortably and enjoy the stunning banquet hall with ease. All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about your staff and venue. Our location affords the convenience of swimmable beaches a five minute drive away, marinas filled with runabouts and yachts & an array of restaurants and nightlife that offer entertainment options all year round. I just wanted to let you and your staff know that your hotel and hospitality were exceptional. Thank you so much for everything. Port Conneaut FCU has not approved this as a reliable partner site. I felt so comfortable working with you and your team; they were so attentive to all our needs. [1], Outside the reserve, a village plan was laid out in 1834 and for several years, Port Credit was a thriving harbour community used by the natives and settlers jointly. The reception room looked amazing, beyond everything I had envisioned. Just a note to thank you and your team for being such wonderful hosts for our group. We couldn’t have asked for a better venue. We would definitely recommend anyone looking for a venue for their wedding look no further. Dear Marlene, thank you very much for everything you did to help us plan Alex and Eric’s Wedding. A big thank you for everything and I really look forward to working with you again. Equal Housing Lender We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. Waterside went above and beyond our expectations to make our wedding feel unique and special. Called the Muskoka of the GTA, Port Credit is an experience that is truly unique — and unparalleled anywhere. [6] Other industries such as the St. Lawrence Starch Works (1889–1989)[7] and the Port Credit Brick Yard (1891–1927) provided employment for many local residents. Until 1974, Port Credit was an incorporated town. WELCOME TO PORT CREDIT. I would highly recommend the Waterside Inn as a wedding venue. For the entire year of planning leading up to our special day, Marlene was the epitome of flexibility, hospitality and, professionalism. I got nothing but really great positive feedback from everyone regarding all aspects of the meeting and how things were handled.