Felt unique and special. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Wolf House Gallery & Studio is open to visitors and is a wonderful place to visit. Purchased a fantastic piece of the owners own art. They have gluten free options and although there is no specific vegan options on the menu, they have made up individual vegan dishes for us before that were brill. Hotels near The Wolf House Gallery: (0.18 km) Gibraltar Farm Campsite (0.70 km) Silverdale Hotel (1.54 km) Holgates Silverdale Holiday Park (1.64 km) Sunnyside Cottage, in Silverdale (4.45 km) The Willowfield; View all hotels near The Wolf House Gallery on Tripadvisor Very sad to see that the little cafe was looking rundown and in need of a thorough cleanse. Definitely worth a visit!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Staff were fine, if a little 'switched off', but only a very small pot of loose leaf tea (insufficient leaves for the proper infusion) despite high price (for the area) of £2.50 per cup - and a paltry sized piece of cake. You currently can only sit outside due to Covid but hopefully things will be back to normal soon. Take your chance to taste delicious coffee.If you look through the guests' reviews, the staff is cute at this cafe. The house was called Lindeth Lodge, but the locals knew it as ” The Wolf House” owing to a legend that the last wolf in England was slain at Humphrey Head, just across the bay. Slow service, and disappointing that the toilets are not open. All seem to...be homemade and extremely good. Restrictions ... Read More, Feel assured about your stay around Morecambe Bay. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Could we book it in advance? I chose a salted caramel chocolate brownie with my latte; both were just right. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Are you sure you want to delete this answer? A great location with good outdoor seating to relax and enjoy take away coffee. On October 7th our daughter and granddaughter are visiting and we would like to come for sunday lunch. The artist in residence was very helpful and obliging. When I saw the breakfast that one of our more hungry walkers selected, I was slightly envious as it looked rather scrumptious. Sunday lunchtime visit. All seating was outdoors so was nice and safe. Address: Lindeth Rd, Silverdale, Carnforth LA5… We couldn’t find any info in advance of our visit as to whether lunches were being served either so we had to turn up and take pot luck. Wolf & Us, Silverdale. I’ve just returned home after enjoying a delicious scone and a bite of my daughters cake, and thought I’d write a...More. It was only drinks and cakes bar a sausage roll or a slice of quiche. I’ve just returned home after enjoying a delicious scone and a bite of my daughters cake, and thought I’d write a...review. I’m not sure about booking in advance, you can maybe ask them through their Facebook page. Does this restaurant offer table service? By the time we'd finished walking, we were all famished again and felt that it would be rude not to drive back to the cafe for cake and coffee. Such a disappointment as many years ago the café was run by an enthusiastic wife & husband team.More, This is one of our favourite stop offs after a walk around South Lakes. There is a great selection of cakes and treats as well as a good quality wider menu. Lovely spot to sit and convenient for lovely walks. The Wolfhouse, Silverdale: See 229 unbiased reviews of The Wolfhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 7 restaurants in Silverdale. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? there is a play area for younger visitors and a gallery for older ones - some excellent art and jewellery. Sad to say has gone downhill & disappointing - cafe not what it used to be. The artist in residence was very helpful and obliging. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. What restaurants are near The Wolf House Gallery? Nice to have a browse in the gallery too. I’ve lived locally for 14 years now and it’s my favourite spot for a coffee and cake. Google users are quite generous with Wolf House Cafe Within Wolf House Gallery: it … The Wolfhouse serves breakfasts all day, along with a hearty selection of options including soups and hot and cold delights, suiting both meat eaters and vegetarians in our party. Many thanks. be homemade and extremely good. We stopped for lunch which was very good - reasonably priced, well prepared and tasted great so all very happy to return again! Also, we will be 2 vegetarians, 1 vegan and gluten free and 1 vegan. Top ways to support Morecambe's local shops and businesses, Escape to the Coast for a Morecambe Bay summer, I'm Too Old For This! Many thanks. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Everyone enjoyed their lunch and was restored for the second half of the walk. All seem to...be homemade and extremely good. The Wolfhouse, Silverdale: See 228 unbiased reviews of The Wolfhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 7 restaurants in Silverdale. Highly recommend to anyone trying to find a relaxed, friendly atmosphere to share with friends and family. Google users are quite generous with Wolf House Cafe Within Wolf House Gallery: it was rated 4.5 stars. I chose a salted caramel chocolate brownie with my latte; both were just right. 6 af 7 restauranter i Silverdale. Wolfhouse Gallery and Art Studio, Silverdale. Nice place for a cup of tea and a slice of good cake! Hi Kitty, this is the page for the Wolf House Gallery, not the Café. more. On arrival it was a bit confusing as we could see people queuing at a window but didn’t know if that was for takeaways only, if the cafe was A separate entry or even what was on offer when would reach the...front of the queue. My children enjoyed the chalk board area and there’s ice creams available too. I chose a salted caramel chocolate brownie with my latte; both were just right.