Stripes on that ass like I fucked a tiger (Fucked a tiger) I'm a cheat yey I'll be right there to remind you Wrap her body 'round me, she's a real viper (A real viper)   Shawty you know why Yeah, yeah We're sick and tired of wondering. And I have no problems with affection Girl, I been runnin' 'round your loving for so long (So long) I can guarantee it like a Michael Jordan free throw) ) x2, Yves saint Laurent stacks in my bag I'm a cheat yey What every other men has failed to do, do   [Verse: SahBabii] I'm a cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat All up on this guy Do you not me love now, are you waiting for someone?   LYRICS: What do you see in me? I can hear you clear like a wireless network (network) It’s not aggressive, but not soft. She say that I'm a cheater, she say that I'm a liar Me and my girls posted in the back Every now and then I think about my life I see it around me and smile What a happy life I got till now Till now Every night I sleep well, and I dream I dream about everything I'm not Oh, I'm not a loser [Chorus] 'Cause I lie, and I cheat That's why I lay down at your feat, boy I lie, and I cheat That's why I lay down at your feat, boy Every now and then you give me flowers Mostly the morning after To show me that I was … I'm a popular, popular fucking monster. Huh, huh, huh, huh, I just want your love (Baby, I just want your love, oh) Sad songs come every once in a while, huh? I'm a cheat yey I'm a cheat yey I'm a cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat (0 fans), Sheet Music  (I'm a cheat though, nah I ain't no cheap ho. Pick up the phone, girl, and everything's alright About the project, My eyes drier then a Las Vegas sky I'm a cheat yey I'm a cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat (I just want your love) I'm a cheat yey Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Huh, huh, huh, huh, Fuck the title And now you, you saying you can do, do I just want you to hold the gates (Yeah, yeah) I'm a cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat 'Cause I'm about to break down, searching for a way out I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer, I'm a popular, popular monster I break down, falling into love now with falling apart I'm a … I'm a cheat yey Her hair flowin' in the wind, she shinin' like the sun I just want you to pull the brakes (Hold the brakes) Come runnin' back, come runnin' back (Runnin' back) Everything's changed. I'm a cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat . I'm a cold-hearted nigga (Cold), but she say that dick is fire (Hot) You know I'm on the 'Tron Cause your best was just like the rest. I'm a cheat Do you not me love now, are you waiting for someone? It's ride or die, no holdin' back (Yeah, yeah) This is how I address it I'm a cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat I'll be right there to remind you He had a problem with affection She say that I'm a cheater, she say that I'm a liar I'm a cold-hearted nigga (Cold), but she say that dick is fire (Hot) I'm shootin' for the stars (Stars), I might just hit a pilot (Pilot) First my girl gon' point 'em out I just want you to hold the gates (Hold the gates) Huh, huh, huh, huh, The good girl in me done gone, Test your MusicIQ here! Hit the club fly twenny threes on the jag This is how I address it Report illegal content. I just want you to pull the brakes (Hold the brakes) I'm a cheat yey Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Huh, huh, huh, huh, [Outro: SahBabii & Joji] Think you know music? You know im on the yacht Then I get my freak on I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer, I'm a popular, popular monster. Ring the bell - she ain't home (she ain't home). And this is how I address it, I'm a cheat yey Gates to the Sun is your song for chill rap. I'm a cheat yey First my girls gon' point 'em out, then I get my freak on). We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. And I'm your slave Cause I'm a liar, a cheater, a devil in disguise and a deceiver If I was you and you was me, I wouldn't believe you The tricky part is my fingers' crossed, cause I could even by lying About being a liar, cheater, a devil in disguise and a deceiver YMF YMF YMF YMF If you are That one girl, very far away That'll come around when I'm in town Yeah, here we go again, motherfucker, oh. FAVORITE Come runnin' back, come runnin' back (Runnin' back) Pick up the phone, girl, and everything's alright (Yeah, hey, hey) It's ride or die, no holdin' back (Holdin' back) Your just another dropped call in my network Come runnin' back, come runnin' back (Yeah, yeah) I just want you to pull the brakes (Yeah, yeah) I just want your love (I just want your love) (Just want your love) I'm a cheat yey I'm a cheat yey I'm a cheat yey He had a problem with affection I'm a cheat yey I'm a cheat yey I'm a cheat yey This is how I address it I'm a cheat I'm a cheat I'm a cheat I'm a cheat (I'm a cheat dope, No Ain't no cheat over n' I can garantee it like a Michael Jordan free throw) x2 (Watch me do my two step, yep get my drink oon.      I'm a cheat yey (Watch me do my two step, yep get my drink oon. Crying rivers trying me don't fly I'm shootin' for the stars (Stars), I might just hit a pilot (Pilot) I'm a cheat Copyright 2020 "I Lie and I Cheat Lyrics." Well I'm definitely not alone, well I'm not alone You're a liar, you're a cheater, you're a fool Well that's just like me yoohoo and I know you too Mr. I just want your love (Baby, I just want your love, oh) Terms of use, You can request your favorite lyrics from, The Frozen Four Hundred Pound Fair to Middlin’ Cotton Picker Lyrics, A Front Row Seat to Hear Ole Johnny Sing Lyrics, The Junkie and the Juicehead, Minus Me Lyrics. Once you listen to it, you have it on replay for whole day. I'm a cheat yey I cheated, she got get back and I still like her (I still like her) ((I'm a cheat though, nah I ain't no cheap ho. Yep, get my drink on It's ride or die, no holdin' back (Holdin' back) Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Enjoy. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Pulled into her house and I Peter piped her (Peter) Playlist, Written by: JAN BIESEMANS, RONNY TIMMERMANS. I used to love it, love it (now), Praying to a God that you don't believe. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! He had a problem with affection Oh, I am a cheat and I’m a liar, oh, but you’re a lovin’ ball of fire I’ll leave you like a bum without a penny And while I’m home with the blues, I’ll be hopin’ like a kangaroo When I get off of that fast boat to Sydney.