!-Wise men say only fools rush inBut I can't help falling in love with youShall I stay, would it be a sin?If I can't help falling in love with youLike a river flowsSurely to the seaDarling so it goesSome things were meant to beTake my hand, take my whole life tooIf I can't help falling in love with youLike a river flowsSurely to the seaDarling so it goesSome things were meant to beTake my hand, take my whole life tooCause I can't help falling in love with youCause I can't help falling in love with youBut I can't help falling in love with you Need help? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Five Good Covers presents five cross-genre reinterpretations of an oft-covered song. During the following four decades, it has been recorded by numerous other artists, including Bob Dylan on his 1973 album Dylan, Tom Smothers, Swedish pop group A-Teens, and the British reggae group UB40, whose 1993 version topped the U.S. and UK charts. honestly. 1961’s Blue Hawaii marked the start of Elvis Presley’s long and painful slide down the dull razor blade of mediocrity. i really like the original by elvis but tyler's voice is just so amazing! In the United States, the song peaked at No. I’m surprised UB40’s version isn’t here either. The song and band also appear in the 1997 film Speed 2: Cruise Control. The movie has little plot, bland acting, and inane dialogue that sounds more suited to the romantic Anakin Skywalker (“You wanna know something – on you, wet is my favorite color”). [7][8], During Presley's late 1960s and 1970s live performances, the song was performed as the show's finale. "Can't Help Falling in Love" is a song recorded by American singer Elvis Presley for the album Blue Hawaii (1961).

The video was directed by Gregory Dark and filmed in Los Angeles, California. Their Celtic-folkified “Can’t Help Falling in Love” speeds up the song considerably and proves that a pennywhistle is never unwelcome. The song appears on the soundtrack of the movie Sliver,[27] the trailer for Fools Rush In, and an episode of Hindsight. 1. Gimme! The "Disney Version", as the fans named it, features scenes of the movie, and also new scenes of the A-Teens with beach costumes. Reminds me of Justin vernon doing that Bonnie Raitt track. Follow my instagram for more! It is also shown in the teen pop compilation album, Disney Girlz Rock. Returns with All-Bass “I Want You Back” Cover, Full Albums: Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young’s ‘Deja Vu’, Full Albums: Lucinda Williams’ ‘Car Wheels on a Gravel Road’, Five Good Covers: “Everything in Its Right Place” (Radiohead), Five Good Covers: “Bette Davis Eyes” (Kim Carnes/Jackie DeShannon), Five Good Covers: “Fire and Rain” (James Taylor), Five Good Covers: “When Doves Cry” (Prince), Five Good Covers: “House of the Rising Sun” (Trad.).
“Lick the Tins” accomplishes nothing less with this cover. Mark Everett? Gimme! I guess I’d rather be surprising than predictable.

Wow, Mark Everett really is good isn’t he. The recording appeared on the 1997 CD re-issue Elvis' Golden Records Volume 3 as a bonus track and on the 2002 career retrospective collection ELV1S: 30 No. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated?