Now, those same legs help me break records. NOW, I WAKE UP EVERY DAY AND WORK TOWARDS BEING THE BEST AGAIN. The most decorated gold medalist in the games held the world record for the men's 200-meter butterfly in 2001. A photo posted by Simone Biles (@simonebiles) on Dec 11, 2014 at 11:08am PST, A photo posted by Simone Biles (@simonebiles) on Jan 16, 2014 at 12:58pm PST, MY STORY BEGAN IN VIRGINIA BEACH, WHERE I DREAMED OF BEING THE BEST GYMNAST I COULD BE! Happy Father's Day Daddy❤️, A photo posted by Missy Franklin (@missyfranklin88) on Jun 21, 2015 at 7:11am PDT. The Team USA basketball player has a couple cute #tbt posts in his Instagram, reminding us where he came from. There's never been a safer place in the world. Tucker battle for top spot It's time to find out who's bringing the most shoe heat in … ・・・ Happy Birthday LaLa.

@NIKE #JUSTDOIT, A photo posted by Gabby Douglas (@gabbycvdouglas) on Jul 22, 2016 at 8:05am PDT, A photo posted by Laurie Hernandez (@lauriehernandez_) on Jan 16, 2015 at 5:27pm PST. The Night King! container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails', Ledecky's coming for your record. Indiana Pacers All-Star Paul George has added a new member to his family. Where it all began.. #age15 #worldjuniors #greatday #memories #blessed #epic #nofear, A photo posted by Usain St.Leo Bolt (@usainbolt) on Oct 24, 2013 at 8:07am PDT. She has an adorable younger sister named Natasha George. Looks like things haven't changed all too much. Going through Daniela Rajic’s Instagram, she often posts lovely photos of her daughters.

! Words can't describe what you mean to me.

She also posted Olivia and Natasha enjoying the Christmas 2019 together.

Michael Phelps. Since Paul George has a hefty net worth of $60 million and Daniela Rajic owns the swimwear-line ‘Nude Swim,’ she is definitely getting a luxurious and lavish life for sure. He’s a … Here's our Throwback Thursday: Olympian edition. Congrats to a three-time NBA All Star player for the Indiana Pacers Paul George @ygtrece on getting BBH Iceman #HavocxNemesis We're sure you'll love him …

Mashable, MashBash and Mashable House are among the federally registered trademarks of Ziff Davis, LLC and may not be used by third parties without explicit permission. © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive. They are probably the most discussed people at this year's Olympic games, and for good reason. You might remember Missy Franklin from the last Olympic games. @nike #JustDoIt, A photo posted by Allyson Felix (@af85) on Jul 23, 2016 at 2:13pm PDT. A photo posted by Bully Beach House (@bullybeachouse) on Jun 14, 2016 at 2:59pm PDT. We asked an Olympian what it's like to spend 4 years training for Rio. Not a single Team USA player passed on the opportunity of posting pictures on Instagram about the Olympic title after the Serbia-United States game that saw the Americans win their third gold in … Having watched Bryant while growing up, Kobe is one of George's favorite players. Well, going through his personal life and family, he is the father of cute Olivia George with his girlfriend, Daniela Rajic, and was born in May 2014 in New York.. Olivia’s birth brought loads of happiness in Paul and Daniela’s life. Powered by its own proprietary technology, Mashable is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe.

The five gymnasts who make up this year's squad are young and powerful in their events. Johnny Buss’s Ex-Wife Christy Curtis, Married From 1991 To 2015, After Olivia’s Birth, Rajic Filed A Paternity Suit Against George, Olivia And Her Sister Are Best-Friends To Each Other. A post shared by Paul George (@ygtrece) on Oct 20, 2019 at 11:41pm PDT. Shares A Son With Him, Married Since 1997, Meet Julie Etchingham’s Husband Nick Gardner, Where Is Kevin Smith’s Wife Suzanne Smith? Paul and Daniela take their kids wherever they go if that involves lavish vacations, holidays, or parties. She secured her place as one of the few female rappers in a male dominated industry. "Now, those same legs help me break records," she wrote on Instagram in a throwback image.

Olivia’s parents are doing everything, just to see their daughter happy forever. The All-Star is returning to his elite form after a devastating injury and allowing his team to navigate a difficult style change properly.. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Remember the athlete that predicted her Olympic spot years ago? But back in the day, Allyson Felix was made fun of her skinny legs. Paul George may need a reminder that he's not in America for the Olympics, but he still should be celebrated. According to Heavy, the IBT report stated that he offered her $1 million to abort the child. My rock through it all.

_taboola.push({ Bushwick Bill 112 cm / 3’8 in. The most decorated gold … A video posted by Hope Solo (@hopesolo) on Aug 10, 2016 at 12:55pm PDT.