Granted it was filled with lovely ladies but there were men present too with a group that included at least 10 gentlemen. We are the destination to complement to your perfect night on the town. Get quick answers from Josephine's Tea Room & Gifts staff and past visitors. We were torn on what to choose as we listened to the scrumptious descriptions of each dish. Situé au cœur du Plateau Mont-Royal, le restaurant Joséphine offre une cuisine bistro originale qui met en valeur les poissons et les fruits de mer. The portions were generous, the soup was hot, the rolls were fresh; everything was phenomenal! I admitted it was. ...They didn't have a normal cheesecake for us to enjoy bc they change their cheesecakes out all the time. I would say the price is moderate. Come explore our highly creative fare. We were seated immediately. Finally after 15 minutes my daughter and I got tired of waiting and left and went to " my just deserts" for dessert. cheese broccoli and lobster bisque made fresh daily. The hours are 11 AM until 2 PM Monday through Friday and 11 AM until 3 PM on Saturday.More, My daughter and I decided to go to Josephine's for lunch. The day we were there, she and her family were celebrating the great aunt’s 96th birthday. I made reservations 2 weeks prior. Godfrey, il Horrible is the best description and that is without eating. At Josephine’s, delivering a real experience to every guest is the purpose of our restaurant. Our server was pleasant. tender white chicken, water chestnuts, grapes and mandarin oranges with just a hint of curry. I admitted it was. Walked around gift shop but that only tool 10 minutes. The other two ladies had a small crystal bowl salad, that included soup and a roll. We were seated immediately. Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Highchairs Available, Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport, Ramada by Wyndham St. Louis Airport and Conference Center, Roper's Regal Beagle Sports Bar and Grill. We decided to forgo lunch and just have dessert. The tables are too close together, the noise level is so loud it is hard to carry on a conversation. This place is a very pleasant surprise in an unlikely location. two in the walkway of one of the dining rooms. Dishes which are elegant, direct and above all, satisfying — that is the standard to which we craft food. we were finally seated. They were all good, just not what we wanted. If we weren't so crowded together and so noisy I would give them a very good review. Named in honor of Chef Tony's late mother, the Flagstaff Arizona restaurant’s commitment to exceptional food, wine, service and atmosphere reflect the lessons she taught him. Service was good, food was horrible. layers of fresh fruit, chunks of white chicken and lettuce with choice of crumpled bleu cheese and sunflower seeds, server with muffin. From the memorable cuisine to the fine dining ambiance, and commitment to complete hospitality — that is Josephine’s. Suggestion: arrive within a half an hour of opening. If you haven't had the lobster bisque soup, you have to try it! Led by chef Andy Little, whose distinct and thoughtful cuisine has earned him two James Beard semifinalist nominations since its 2013 opening, Josephine is an American restaurant located in the vibrant 12 South neighborhood of Nashville where the Pennsylvania Dutch roots of Little’s upbringing meet Southern hospitality. fresh baked ham, turkey breast, bacon, mayo, lettuce and tomato, served with slaw, pasta or chips. Do they allow you to rent a room for birthday parties for a 6 year old if so how much, Hotels near (STL) Lambert-St. Louis Intl Airport, Restaurants near Josephine's Tea Room & Gifts, American Restaurants for Families in Godfrey, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Godfrey. We...watched her twice tell other servers that certain tables were " hers". They were very busy, as usual, so checked in about 10 minutes early. The hours are 11 AM until 2 PM Monday through Friday and 11 AM until 3 PM on Saturday. When we ask for other desserts that we could clearly see from our table, we were told they were out. A Venerable Local Haunt | Ladies Love It | Small Town Charm | Big Portions. Known for many things, large yeasty dinner rolls, over sized desserts, a bisque that really is not a bisque (however, locals swear by it), and a ton of gift shoppe brik a brak. I would call for a reservation no matter when you plan to go. Then we watched as she had two more tables come in and she ran to taking them before another server could. Oh my gosh! served with choice of fresh fruit, pasta salad, cole slaw, soup or sherbet and muffin. All Rights Reserved. We are located four miles North of Alton, a historic river town on the bluffs of the Mississippi River and a 30 minute drive from downtown St. Louis, Missouri. The surrounding shops were cute so I would visit them again and have lunch elsewhere.More, My sister in law took some family members and friends to this charming place for lunch. Can't say enough good things about my experience there today. Waitress was not very pleasant. more, American, Soups, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options. Shopping was great as were all the staff in the shops! And wait till you see the desserts. For more information, please see our Special Events packet, or email Fallon Allison at fallon@mcguiremoorman.com. Left there and went to Castelli's Moonlight in Fosterburg, IL and enjoyed the meal in peace and quiet.More, I have heard about Josephine’s for years but went for the first time today. special glazed recipe, wafer sliced ham with cheese, served with slaw, pasta or chips. Named in honor of Chef Tony's late mother, the Flagstaff Arizona restaurant’s commitment to exceptional food, wine, service and atmosphere reflect the lessons she taught him. We arrived early and the place had many people waiting for a table. I recommend that every diner order a different dessert and several forks so you can have a taste of such fabulous treats. Fine Dining in Flagstaff, Arizona Josephine's was opened in June of 2002. Portions were huge and we definitely wanted to try the desserts. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. ham & cheddar cheese served hot on homemade onion roll with mayo & freddi joe's special mustard sauce, served with slaw, pasta or chips. The story of Josephine’s begins during our executive chef Daniel LeBoon’s childhood. We were torn on what to choose as we listened to the scrumptious descriptions of each dish. This was about an hour after we were seated while we were enjoying the creme brûlée. It is a well known destination for tourists, locals and especially popular for family gatherings and wedding receptions. the restaurant opened. From the memorable cuisine to the fine dining ambiance, and commitment to complete hospitality — that is Josephine’s. If the food didn’t impress us enough, this young lady’s testimony of how beloved this place was to her family certainly did. Antiques in Three Springs on YP.com. Two of us dined on the daily special of ham, broccoli, and cheese quiche, salad, lobster bisque, and a roll. Josephine's was opened in June of 2002. Design & Development by, 50 West Grant Street, Lancaster, PA 17603. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Antiques in Three Springs, PA. The broccoli cheddar soup was outstanding. The tea room is close to Alton...Illinois and not far from St Louis, Mo. This was about an hour after we were seated while we were enjoying the creme brûlée. Josephine Oyster Menu. We Require Mask up on entering the Restaurant. It was established in 1966 in the town of Kawit, Cavite. At eight years old, working for his father’s catering company, Daniel discovered a passion for food. ... of ham, broccoli, and cheese quiche, salad. Our server was pleasant. Trio Oyster Sampler ½ dozen $16.99 ┃ 1 dozen $24.99. I can't believe this is not a fire hazard. Inspiré par ses nombreux voyages, le chef Mario Matte revisite avec passion des plats classiques combinés avec différentes saveurs du monde. Service was excellent even though they were really busy. The food is good and a good variety. Menu is based of of the same simple principles of hearty bill of fare, larger portions, down home Americana. SO good! Soups are think and heavy, copious amounts of cream and starch, if this is your style, you are in heaven. I don't think they have private room rentals and am unsure if 6 year olds are appropriate for Josephine's. After 40 minute wait,...we were finally seated. I have shared a club sandwich before and shared a dessert which works out well for both people and the bill without tip was over 21 dollars. The broccoli cheddar soup was outstanding. Finally brought a dessert tray with hardly any desserts. Do they take reservations for Mother’s Day on Saturday? Waitress was not very pleasant. He went on to work in Paris at the venerable Hotel Vernet working under the renowned chef’s Alain Solvere and Alain Ducasse. Shopping was great as were all the staff in the shops!More.