Was this review helpful to you? The Three Musketeers is one of my favorite movies and it’s part of my childhood. My Children are a big fan of Mickey Mouse, and as this dvd incorporates Mickey, Donald and Goofy all becoming a group to overcome Pete. Pooh's Grand Adventure - The Search for Christopher Robin [VHS], Pinocchio (Gold Classic Collection) [VHS], Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Widescreen Edition), The Fox and the Hound (Walt Disney Gold Classic Collection) [VHS], A Goofy Movie (Walt Disney Pictures Presents) [VHS], The Black Cauldron (Disney's Masterpiece) [VHS], The Three Caballeros (Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection) [VHS], Thor: The Dark World [Blu-ray 3D] [2013] [Region Free], Peter Pan/Peter Pan 2: Return to Neverland (2-Movie Collection), Avengers Infinity War [Blu-ray 4K] [2018] [Region Free]. Great soundtrack especially the "Bad Guy Song." Hardcover. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 1, 2019, Great film and is a classic for all the family, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 15, 2019, Very enjoyable for the young child I look after, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 16, 2017. (Which is a few times a day, as we have a bunch of chickens) That's the mark of a good movie in our house! Berlinale to celebrate Technicolor centenary, Berlinale Retrospective to celebrate Technicolor, Disney Classics Getting Blu-Ray Release August 12th – Tarzan, Hercules, And More, angela lansbury 28/28 29_148-0=29_148 {3SRN}, GIG YOUNG {CA22-137} UN/DEL {4-31} = {18-106}. Please try again. Add the first question. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

I thought they wouldn't because it's kind of old-fashioned and not as hip as the new Disney/Pixar, but as long as your kids have open minds towards slightly older cartoons, they'll probably like it too. Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers … As usual, A great Disney film. Disney Mickey Mouse The Three Musketeers (Disney Padded) by Parragon Books (2015-03-10) Parragon Books. MGM pulled out all the stops for this 1948 version of "The Three Musketeers." It is full of the characters children recognise from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and shows how teamwork and friendship can become very powerful. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Title: Yepok. Three sailors on a day of shore leave in New York City look for fun and romance before their twenty-four hours are up. A girl is engaged to the local richman, but meanwhile she has dreams about the legendary pirate Macoco. Unlike many movies you watch when you are young and then watch again years later, this one was BETTER than I remembered it! -- Michael Trotman, Family Fun Magazine"A fabuously funny farce in the classic Disney style" -- Michael Trotman, Family Fun Magazine"A magical Disney family reunion, filled with swashbuckling action and toe-tapping tunes!" Especially fun is the scene where D'Artagnan, in the dark, poses as Lady De Winter's lover.There are, as mentioned, many versions of this Dumas classic. Though the role has very serious moments, Kelly gives it a lightness and humor when needed. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Tom Wayne rescues Clancy, Renard and Schmidt in the Arabian desert and they join him in going after El Shaitan, a bad guy who is never seen as he tries to wipe out the Foreign Legion. Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2020. A traveling singer falls in love with her and to impress her he poses as the pirate. The Three Musketeers Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. She has given them to her lover, the Duke of Buckingham, but now needs them back to wear in nine days' time. Their lives are turned upside down when Peg-Leg Pete, captain of the Musketeers… In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2015. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It is a shorter movie but not annoying when watched on repeat, and riddled with the cliche's children (and adults) adore. Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2016. ^_^) This movie is hilarious, and … Love the puns too and still intrigues me to this day:D Not that I bought it just for me or anything though.. Best buddies Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are small-time janitors with big dreams of becoming Musketeers. When we were little, Mom and Dad got this for us on VHS. 19 of 22 people found this review helpful. For even more, visit our Family Entertainment Guide. Maybe an older kid would do better with it, but if you can get a different title, I would recommend it. -- Bruce Kluger, Parenting Magazine"Brimming with derring-do and trademark Disney wit" -- Chris Chiarella, Home Theater Buyer's Guide"Classic Disney characters and a classic story unite for a colorful and witty new comic adventure." Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 23, 2011.

My kids loved this movie (13-8yrs). The Three Musketeers (Walt Disney Pictures Presents) [VHS], Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers. Flash forward years later and we have new siblings. With Charlie Sheen, Kiefer Sutherland, Chris O'Donnell, Oliver Platt. Two sailors, one naive, the other experienced in the ways of the world, a musical set in Los Angeles. Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers Best buddies Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are small-time janitors with big dreams of becoming Musketeers. The hectic adventures of D'Artagnan (Gene Kelly), a young provincial noble who came to Paris to become a Musketeer.

There's a few great funny bits in there that leave the kids cracking up. View production, box office, & company info. Trying to research it on Amazon was not even worth the time it was taking, so I gave up. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. They all wind up friends.The Musketeers' first assignment is to steal the Queen's jewels back for her - a gift of twelve diamond studs from her husband (Morgan). He will meet action, love, hate, King Louis XIII (Frank Morgan) and Queen Anne (Dame Angela Lansbury), as his impetuousness gets him involved in political plots... and of course, virile and indestructible friendship with the three Musketeers Athos (Van Heflin), Porthos (Gig Young), and Aramis (Robert Coote). Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Wayne Allwine, Tony Anselmo, Bill Farmer, Russi Taylor, Tress MacNeille, Debbie Cramb, Laurel Betts, Margot Pipkin, Maude Lewis, Alexandre Dumas, David M. Evans, Evan Spiliotopoulos, Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2014. Rated: G