I had to walk around with this giant, ugly knee immobilizer for a couple weeks. Especially after getting really, really drunk with Nick Turner the night before? College teams where I have friends coaching. We hung out quite a bit in Dubuque when I was in college. '” The party was already way too big and out of control to send everyone home, so that was a lost cause. He earned a degree in biomedical engineering from the University of Iowa in 2009 and left for Los Angeles to work in a research lab, first with heart valves, then eyeballs. Matt Vasey 4.) During an interview with CBR and other media outlets ahead of the continuation of Season 2, Big Hero 6 stars Brooks Wheelan (Fred) and Jamie Chung (Go Go) spoke about their favorite elements of the series, teased future plotlines and reminisced about working with the late Stan Lee. Email us your hometown stories at nicebumcast@gmail.com, & subscribe to our Patreon at patreon.com/nicebumcast. They remind you of their old man? Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices. He is an actor and writer, known for Hawaii Five-0 (2010), Random Tropical Paradise (2017) and Saturday Night Live (1975). I mean that. I’ve never seen him before or after that tournament so it was cool to see he’s doing well out in Colorado. Rivals on the mat, but we hung out in the hall ways and stuff between matches. You can not duplicate Brett Wheelan. Not at the cost of development. My brothers, Brad and Brooks both started wrestling the same time I did and both wrestled through high school. That’s part of the reason I was there and that’s part of the reason I was let go. How would you describe your wrestling style? Brad Helgeson 3.) Chad Van Cleve of Dubuque Hempstead. —– Oh man! Brett Wheelan 5.) Also, thats a lot of questions! This eased Grandpa’s nerves a ton and he had one of the best nights he’d had in a long time…in a situation that brought him tons of stress due to his grandson being incapable of not indulging every whim that he faced, regardless of the obvious stupidity of it. Not Available, Lowest Rated: JK,JK…but seriously! DXD (078), Tue, Oct 20 Didn’t go to the big ones like in Tulsa or anything like that, but no one from WD did. I also am an assistant at W-SR and coach our youth program as well. —–Hard, in your face. Some of these episodes cost hundreds of dollars to make and we almost never win a car, Get Rich Nick Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/GetRichNick. I got out right away and as I cleared he attacked and I got called for stalling. This man loves wrestling more than anyone I’ve ever met. Kansas City Royals, they are my favorite thing outside my family and W-SR wrestling. While many of his peers sought out recognition online, Wheelan continuously worked on his standup and was invited to perform at the New York Comedy Festival as a part of Comedy Central's "Top 10 Comics to Watch in 2012." This is a great career advancement for me. Parents, children, brothers, etc.? How similar and different are the Wheelan brothers? He beat the shit out of me. That dude was as mean as they come. This is probably how people feel when they first meet me. You got fired from ‘Saturday Night Live.’” People get fired from jobs all the time. Brett is a dude who cares deeply about wrestling. It’s no mystery as to why that Wheelan boys have turned out to be the awesome individuals they are. I think that was the only time I was ever called for stalling. Can Brooks do it? The Nicks drunk bet friend and comedian Brooks Wheelan $500 that he can’t run a marathon in under 4 and ½ hours. What was it like wrestling Rice Owens the moment that he peaked? —— Each team is so different in their own ways, but thats what we get when were talking about twenty to twenty-five 14 to 18 year olds. It was one of the highlights of his year. * First time I ever wrestled Brett was at the above tournament in 6th grade. Barely anyone remembers him from the show, but he’s been making quite a name for himself post-SNL by making fun of his own firing. —- I really enjoy reading these write ups. If it's DX...then it's not. Brooks has many great stories that center around wrestling. I don’t know if he knows or believes that, but to me he most certainly is and I am 100% sure there are several others who feel the […]