— Home Alone, 12. "Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale." — How the Grinch Stole Christmas, 2. Can I talk to you for a second?" There are a bunch of holiday movie fans who are catching your snow drift, and get a total kick out of how accurate, funny, and relatable these 26 Christmas movie quotes are, too. Singers Lorrie Morgan, Doug Stone, Collin Raye, Ronna Reeves, Joe Diffie, and Holly Dunn gather at an elegant yet welcoming mansion for some Yuletide downtime, capping a busy year of recording and touring for everyone present. Call me an English major, but I happen to believe that books are more substantial than pet rocks, hula hoops, and most fruitcakes.”, “I had learned that some people feel that books are "intrusive," in the sense that books put things in their heads that they don't want there. Except we do, because those bastards went and put Christmas right in the middle, just to punish us. I don’t think I’ve ever thought anything without thinking about something else.”, “Trash bags are among my favorite consumer products. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends, Willa Cather (2013). "Who are you, and what are you doing in my palace?" 17 Oct. 2020. The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. Home for the Holidays by Gary Reilly 27 ratings, 4.22 average rating, 9 reviews Home for the Holidays Quotes Showing 1-11 of 11 “When I was in college I had a wisdom tooth pulled, and I was given a prescription for a bottle of narcotic pills that surely have reached the top of the DEA's hit-list by now. Great job, everybody." Home for the Holidays by Gary Reilly 27 ratings, 4.22 average rating, 9 reviews Home for the Holidays Quotes Showing 1-11 of 11 “When I was in college I had a wisdom tooth pulled, and I was given a prescription for a bottle of narcotic pills that surely have reached the top of the DEA's hit-list by now. Into the house! By Marisa Casciano. Except we do, because those bastards went and put Christmas right in the middle, just to punish us.

I'm feeling!" And when we're together, we can never be apart. This page was last edited on 10 February 2020, at 17:02. We're family. 'World's Best Cup of Coffee.' Web. In those moments, you probably want to respond with one of the iconic lines from The Holiday or Frozen, but you may not be sure if your family members would understand the reference. 26 Funny Christmas Movie Quotes That Describe Being Home For The Holidays. Error rating book. — A Christmas Prince, 8. There are Victorian gas lamps lining the pathways, and in the middle of the lake is a small island where a hut with a fireplace offers skaters a chance to warm themselves and drink hot chocolate.”. He's told me 15 times." Claudia: Nobody means what they say on Thanksgiving, Mom. Russell 'Sad Sack' Terziak: Yeah, well, you know - it was a car wreck, last summer, drunk driver, cut right across the, uh what was it, you know -- meridian, pow - pow! It like a little baby unicorn." Her excitement and seriousness as she beat and stirred were very pretty, Claude thought. One doesn't have to be a country aficionado to relax along with these folks, and even if their informal-looking dinner party is, in fact, entirely scripted and precisely produced for our entertainment, the air of hospitality is real enough. Tommy: (to Leo) This is the saddest sack in the universe. You're bursting to let everyone know that they should take some time to enrich their lives. Russell 'Sad Sack' Terziak: Yeah, I don't have anybody anymore, my brother and sister got canned and they left town, and then my parents went and died on me. "I didn't come here to make an impression on anybody, I just came here to blow every last cent I had." "Can we take a direct flight back to reality, or do we have to change planes in Denver?" "Santa, hold on. — Last Holiday, 6. Maybe they're right. — Frozen, 21. If I keep dreaming of you, make believe that it's true; then soon you'll come home. (leaves.

--Tom Keogh, https://www.quotes.net/movies/home_for_the_holidays_quotes_5319. 64. "The secret of life is butter." You have a nice life, Claudia. A little Christmas conviviality proves just the ticket for a handful of road-weary country stars in this cozy and delightful holiday special.

There's plenty of the latter to enjoy, including Reeves's show-stopping rendition of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," Dunn's festive take on the old Jose Feliciano hit, "Feliz Navidad," and Diffie's soothing "The Christmas Song." — The Santa Clause. "What happened to the hickory honey ham?" Russell 'Sad Sack' Terziak: Well, duty calls. After losing her job, single mom Claudia Larson visits her parents for Thanksgiving. His first step is to make a fearless inventory of his life and admit to himself that he has a job.”, “I guess I was sort of like a person who has seen a really great movie or read a really great book and then ran around trying to get his friends to read it. Elves with attitude." That's what the day's supposed to be all about, right? Dec. 23, 2019. You might wake up on Christmas morning to your younger siblings leaping onto your bed, telling you it's time to open presents, or your mom whipping up bacon and eggs and simultaneously welcoming guests into your home. Lets enjoy your holiday with some best holiday quotes and sayings from popular writers and authors life. Let’s see Bill Gates top that.”, “They say that a man has to want to quit before he can stop working, that nobody can stop working for him. Welcome back. Merry Christmas, if I don't ever see you again. Henry! That was ingrained in me from a very young age, and I think that's informed who I am in so many aspects of my life. The film stars Holly Hunter in the role of Claudia Larson, Anne Bancroft as her mother Adele, Robert Downey Jr. as her brother Tommy, and Cynthia Stevenson as her sister Joanne. "Some people are worth melting for. It's as if the directors of your favorite holiday films — like Elf and How the Grinch Stole Christmas — were actually in your home when they came up with the hilarious scripts.

"Whoa, you really don't know anything about love, do you?" We're family. ... Holiday quotes encapsulate the best of what the holidays … Walter: Cash is the fossil fuel that keeps our economic pistons pumping. "That's all part of the experience, honey." "We're your worst nightmare. "Oh, I love it. “Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting.” — Thomas S. Monson. Come home, to my heart. She told off on her fingers the many ingredients, but he believed there were things she did not name: the fragrance of old friendships, the glow of early memories, belief in wonder-working rhymes and songs. Congratulations! Holiday makes the replacement of work by leisure respectably and opens a …