: Dolores, my wife, used to say that all the time... Well, not all the time but, y'know, she says it when, when I come home from work sometime, you know, she been with the kids all day and she'll say, "Tony? Tony Lip

I been working nightclubs in New York City my whole life. And I’ll infect you too With the addictive taboo Of bidding the truth adieu Trust me!

:

You know, when you first hired me, my wife went out and bought one of your records.

You'll know. : : :

I should have... brung... the iron..." You know this is pathetic, right? [Thinking of how to best describe his job a a bouncer]  Dr. Don Shirley

Dr. Don Shirley

What are you talkin' about?

And I’ll infect you too With the addictive taboo Of bidding the truth adieu Trust me! : Good night, Tony. Dr. Don Shirley : "Dear Dolores"... D-E-A-R. Dr. Don Shirley :

But your music, what you do? Tony, are you hungry?

Filming & Production Tony Lip Only you can do that!

Christ, I'm blacker than you are.

But you know me, I get by. : [Shrugging]  Ain't they supposed to be following us?

| 1 Background 2 Succeeding versions 3 Lyrics 4 Derivatives 5 External links 5.1 Official 5.2 Unofficial “After all fire is something I pursue”—Author's comment "'Cause I'm a Liar" is an original song by Mcki Robyns-P featuring Fukase.

I'm about to embark on a concert tour in the Deep South. Oooh, I'm going to get grease on my blanket. Sure. Yes, I live in a castle, Tony! I'm sorry about last night. Orphans?

: Tony Lip

Tony Lip Tony Lip It's based on a French opera. I'm doin' all the work here. Dr. Don Shirley ...I assumed you'd want this to be the exception.

I said bullshit artist! :

A letter. Squirrels woulda ate it anyway!

Dr. Don Shirley

Dr. Don Shirley

A pathological liar is someone who tells compulsive lies that do not have a clear motive or benefit. :

Two Ts in bullshitter.

What's the big deal, Doc?

Nature takes care of the earth! Dr. Don Shirley :

:

Ahh that was a good time. Tony Lip

But not everyone can play Chopin. And those weren't children on the cover, those were demons in the bowels of Hell.

Tony Lip

Lyrics for 'Cause I'm a Liar (Kokichi Oma fan song) by Mcki Robyns-P. - I'm Kokichi Ouma.

You know, if this got out, it would kill your career.

Of course I don't want you to miss a show, you ungrateful bastard! Why don't you put your lucky rock up on the dash, Tony? Cause I’m a liar, liar And only that is true Afterall fire, fire Is something I pursue Just call out liar, liar And I’ll infect you too With the addictive taboo Of bidding the truth adieu (Cause I’m a liar) Peek-a-peek-a-boo Ha ha I found you Hiding from the truth Well it’s nothing new Peek-a … Dr. Don Shirley This is the free "I'm A Liar" sheet music first page. :

:

: Tony Lip

[Tony offers him a fried chicken]  You're a real prick, you know that? :

Not like I can. :

Tony Lip

Personally I think if you stuck to the classic stuff it would've been a big mistake.

Come on. : [mockingly]  :

: |

I'm just good at talkin' people into... y'know, doin' things they don't wanna do... By bullshittin' 'em.

I know it's a... complicated world.

Tony Lip Tony Lip

It's a shame we don't have something to protect us on our journey. It is based off of the video game Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony and is centered on the character Kokichi Oma.

Official Sites

Does Betty like Butta? You were only thinking about yourself back there because you know if I miss a show it'd come out of your pocketbook. Dolores :

Tony Lip :

[clears throat] 

Ever!

A mistake?

Tony Lip Oh, so knowing who Little Richard is makes you blacker than me? You only win when you maintain your dignity. :

Dolores

I could pick up a little bit of what you were saying there... Dr. Don Shirley After all fire, fire Is something I pursue Just call out liar, liar! After all fire, fire Is something I pursue Just call out liar, liar! :

Orpheus.

Then who does?

: I dunno. :

Tony!

Dr. Don Shirley

: So, if I'm not black enough and if I'm not white enough and if I'm not man enough, then tell me, Tony, what am I?

Tony Lip

: And you're proud of that?

: This is an animal. [to Tony, dictating a letter for him to send to Dolores]  : : : So show a little appreciation, maybe!

: Hello.

: No shit! Cover had a bunch of kids sittin' around a campfire? Tony... Tony Lip

Dr. Don Shirley

:

How 'bout some quiet time?" What other experience do you have? :

Dr. Don Shirley Dr. Don Shirley

You think I'm doing this for my health?