Cormac McCarthys "Die Straße" gilt als die bislang vielleicht größte literarische Leistung des jungen Jahrtausends. Was sort of expecting it from Robert Duval. Penhall adapted a novel by the highly successful American author Cormac McCarthy, for which he had won the Pulitzer Prize. Kindle $1.99 $ 1. Many times film makers have tried to imagine the outcome and result of an apocalyptic disaster with varying degrees of success. The Hungry Road: The gripping and heartbreaking novel of the Great Irish Famine. Respectfully adapted from Cormac McCarthy’s hallowed novel, THE ROAD boldly imagines a future in which men are pushed to the worst and the best that they are capable of – a future in which a father and his son are sustained by love. It is cold enough to crack stones, and, when the snow falls it is gray. So keeping that in mind as you go thru the movie makes it all the more heart felt. Typically this is the case - most often the book is better. Like that the cause of the destruction is not really addressed, as it would have detracted from the story. This is a review of the excellent 2010 Region B2 Blu-ray from Icon Home Entertainment. Tutti i diritti riservati. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. It is the most thought provoking movie I have ever seen. Nachdem die Frau aus Verzweiflung verschwindet, macht er sich gemeinsam mit dem Jungen auf den Weg durch ein ausgestorbenes Amerika, in dem jeder Überlebende ein potenzieller Todfeind ist. The Road: Drama/Science-Fiction-Film/Endzeitfilm 2009 von Paula Mae Schwartz/Steven S. Schwartz mit Viggo Mortensen/Robert Duvall/Kodi Smit-McPhee. Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2012. So ultimately everything dies and there is nothing any one can do about it. A father and his son walk alone through burned America. Angetrieben von einer einmal mehr übermenschlichen Performance von Viggo Mortensen, ist dieser hoffnungslose Blick auf eine Welt nach dem Untergang packendes Kino ohne Zugeständnisse. Lynyrd Skynyrd: Another One From The Road (2009), Lynyrd Skynyrd: Another One From The Road, Another Day, Another Time: Celebrating the Music of "Inside Llewyn Davis" (2013), Street Survivors: The True Story of the Lynyrd Skynyrd Plane Crash (2020), Lynyrd Skynyrd - Last Of The Street Survivors Farewell Tour Lyve! Schauspieler: Viggo Mortensen, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Charlize Theron, Robert Duvall, Guy Pearce, Molly Parker, Michael Kenneth Williams, Garret Dillahunt, Bob Jennings, Agnes Herrmann, Buddy Sosthand, Kirk Brown, Jack Erdie, David August Lindauer, Gina Preciado. If you like poignant thought provoking stories then this is for you. 4.2 out of 5 stars 416. Travelling or based outside United States? Let’s get the obvious out the way first – ‘The Road’ is NOT a ‘feel-good movie.’ Anyone expecting anything more than a bleak and depressing movie should avoid this film like the plague. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The only flaw of consequence was the choice of the boy, he was too old for the role, not his fault, but a boy that age wouldn't need to be coddled in that way. This does show me how Hollywood doesn't truly recognize a good thing as I don't believe this was ever nominated for an acadamy award and it most definitely should have been and should have won best picture. (2009) Filme Abenteuer Drama. Nothing moves in the ravaged landscape save the ash on the wind and water. Il film è supportato da Iphone, Android e Windows. Looking to watch The Road? Der Mann erwacht mitten in der Nacht und muss mit seiner Frau und seinem Sohn feststellen, dass die Welt, die er kannte, restlos ausgelöscht ist. All the food is gone so people are eating people and keeping people like cattle. Filmati in diretta da Lynyrd Skynyrd in concerto al Coca Cola Stelle sul Lago di Anfiteatro su luglio 15 ford dal 1997. Some unnamed catastrophe has scourged the world to a burnt-out cinder, inhabited by the last remnants of mankind and a very few surviving dogs and fungi. In that setting the bleak atmosphere and palpable sense of dread (not to mention cannibals) made it a real nail-biter. The Road (2009). Its not classified as a horror movie but it is to me. 2009 | R | CC. I rectified this situation earlier this year, and while reading I was struck by how closely the scenes I remembered from the movie matched what I was reading. The Road (2009)Stream Filme Deutsch, The Road (2009) kostenlos online schauen, Beobachten The Road 2009 hd filme, The Road filme kostenlos, The Road stream deutsch, The Road 2009 gratis kinofilme in ganzer länge, The Road Die Welt wie wir sie kennen, gibt es nicht mehr. However, just because it’s hardly ‘laugh-a-minute’ doesn’t mean it’s a bad film – you just have to be in the right frame of mind to appreciate it. Lynyrd Skynyrd: Another One From The Road (2009) Streaming ITA - Gratis in Alta Definizione - Italiano - Filmati in diretta da Lynyrd Skynyrd in concerto al Coca Cola … 99. by Marita Conlon-McKenna | Jan 9, 2020. Find out where The Road is streaming, if The Road is on Netflix, and get news and updates, on Decider. When watching it, I started to realize that him and his son are together 24/7 - he is all his son has ever known. With Viggo Mortensen, Charlize Theron, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Robert Duvall. I originally seen this film on tv and enjoyed it, if it's possible to enjoy a film with such a serious subject. Some incredibly horrifying but necessary moments which I wouldn't recommend for children under 12 and those over 12 should be supervised by adults who can explain the context. Guarda The Road [m1080p] (2009) [ID4184] in streaming italiano senza registrazione. I'm not completely clear on what happened but the sun is blocked out of making it so nothing can grow. (2019), If I Leave Here Tomorrow: A Film About Lynyrd Skynyrd (2018), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004), Ultimo aggiornamento: Ott 17 2020 20:40 UTC. Even though it is pretty gory it still has family values and things to admire for those not enamored by the violence. I first watched this movie years ago, late at night, by myself. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 2, 2014. Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2013. Directed by John Hillcoat. The star of most apocalyptic films is the apocalypse, seen and examined in detail, the how, where and why of it ever-present, inescapable. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2016. Vitto is incredible. Regisseur: John Hillcoat. 69. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. THE ROAD is a thrilling and deeply moving tale of survival as a father and his young son journey across a barren, post apocalyptic America. Non possiamo determinare la lista cast di questo film. In a dangerous post-apocalyptic world, an … If you like Hollywood fluff like Independence Day or Armageddon then this movie is not for you. Die besten Streaming-Tipps gibt's im Moviepilot-Podcast Streamgestöber The Road ist ein Endzeitfilm aus dem Jahr 2009 von John Hillcoat mit Viggo Mortensen, Kodi Smit-McPhee und Charlize Theron… ", "Everyone ends up in the same damned place. Unbelievably chilling tale. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2015. Finally I just stopped watching after they got to the coast and later the father ordered a man to take even his clothing off out of a sense of justice he wanted to teach his son. ‘The Road’ was made in 2009, directed by Queensland-born, Ontario-raised John Hillcoat and written by London-born, Adelaide-raised Joe Penhall. The book resonated with me more deeply due to being astoundingly well-written and more reflective than the film. My son and I were incredibly moved. It's probably the most real life movie that's been made in a very long time meaning if this sort of apocolypse were to happen, this is probably how our world would be. Viggo Mortenson is flawless (actually everyone is in this movie). Nach einer globalen Katastrophe sind die wenigen Überlebenden auf der Suche nach Nahrung und Rettung. I'd almost list it under sci-fi horror. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. ‘The Road’ was made in 2009, directed by Queensland-born, Ontario-raised John Hillcoat and written by London-born, Adelaide-raised Joe Penhall. I didn't have a really great feeling after watching it. Most give in to pressures from the studios or backers to introduce monsters, flesh eating zombies or heroic acts of bravery beyond the norm. Guarda chi sta streaming Lynyrd Skynyrd: Another One From The Road in italiano gratuitamente in alta definizione senza limiti. This story is impressive in that it shows the sad reality that some parents (in this case, the mother) give up on sacrificial love for spouse and child, while showing the unrelenting affection and heroic self sacrifice of the father for his son (as well as his wife whom he tried to convince she should stay); otherwise, the continuous and very drawn out trek the two make, heading south in the country tends to try the nerves. Penhall adapted a novel by the highly successful American author Cormac McCarthy, for which he had won the Pulitzer Prize. Sign in to see videos available to you. This movie doesn't leave you. But if you appreciate a great story and acting that is FAR above most movies made, then this is for you. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. The sky is dark. Its scary how much it resembles what the world would turn into. The Road is one of those "could have been better"-type films. In the year 2019, a plague has transformed almost every human into vam... "Miss World 1970: The launch of a revolution", "If it chooses you, nothing can save you. The world lies in ruins because of it, the central event that determines or influences all others that follow. Very serious film. I can't say anything about this film that hasn't already been mentioned in the previous postings. Der Mann erwacht mitten in der Nacht und muss mit seiner Frau und seinem … Because even in the worst of events I find it impossible to believe people would be so animalistic (like in Lord of the Flies)... but the writer and director had a particular aim and probably at least achieved it. 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,507. Senza registrazione, tutto gratis. The Road tells the story of survival in simple believable terms which, in reality itself, is very scary. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 25, 2020. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 29, 2014. Story about people who are addicted on alcohol, they are gathered in ressurection center and trying to give up on their horrible habit, passion and relationships won't leave you unexcited