On the other hand its just a story about this rich guy. Thanks a lot the service is wonderful, I received the staff in time .well packed,, and I gave the second watch present . Both on and off the screen, Welles appeared to enjoy demonstrating how superior he felt himself to everyone. I was home sick and went on a classic movie binge watch marathon. The green shine pattern is really amazing! All in all for me as a watch fan a nice collection supplement. No doubts about the quality. ", "The hottest minimalist timepiece from Amsterdam that is making waves across the watch industry.". Loved it so much that i buyed a second one for my brother as his birthday is comming shortly. The design is sleek and the interchangebe straps are easy to use. Still, after watching it a second time, "Citizen Kane" comes across as an OK film. It’s like having multiple watches in one! He reveled in being characterized as "the misunderstood genius" who was victimized by the crass money-grubbing movie industry. Trailer. Exactly how I wanted it. It has a lot of distinct narrative and visual techniques compared to many films from its time period that have since become mainstream likely due to the film's impact. Sign in to see videos available to you. 7/10, An unbelievably wonderful character study, Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2019. As the reporters investigate further, the viewers see a display of a fascinating man’s rise to fame, and how he eventually fell off the top of the world. Please choose another server if you cannot watch the movie. she was the first to fall. Steel. Orson Welles, Agnes Moorehead, Alan Ladd, Joseph Cotten. Love the design and the ease of changing the straps - 5 stars. Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2019, It is an important movie for cinematography; a lot of techniques were first shown to the public in this movie (even if the techniques predated Orson Welles). Travelling or based outside United States? Mike. Instantly elevate your style with KANE's exclusive Japanese minimalist timepieces designed to look clean with anything you wear. Highly recommended! Excellent quality and the straps are so easy to interchange. Yet as his fortune grows, happiness appears to elude him. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The Silver Steel of KANE Watches is simply the ultimate stage of refinement. Just because it was important to cinema in the 1940's does not make it an entertaining movie in the 21st century. If You Have Any Legal Issues Please Contact The Appropriate Media File Owners or Host Sites. We do Not Host or Upload any Video, Films, Media Files. The watch is a minimalistic beauty, I also already gifted one to my brother and we get many compliments for our watches. I’m very dissapointed. Black The story-telling, themes, etc are all fantastic but they have been done better in movies since. Widely considered one of the greatest films of all time, Orson Welles' debut won an Oscar for Best Original Screenplay. Ordered and sent out as promised! . The Gold Jade is a beautiful rendition of the gorgeous Kane watches and a fantastic addition to my collection of other Kanes. Would highly recommend. Even better is the history of the film after it was released. Freemovie25.com is Not Responsible for The Accuracy, Compliance, Copyright, Legality, Decency, or Any Other Aspect of The Content of Other Linked Sites. However, the movie is very bland. The characters were not interesting. Absolutely no regrets about this watch. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. My Kane blue arctic watch is simple and stylish and is a perfect, uncomplicated color match to my wardrobe. It's clean, polished and shine bright during day and night time. Great Watch, Great Quality, Very Impressed. Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2018. Very good quality! A minority point of view: just an OK film, Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2018. I got many compliments for this watch and just LOVE IT! Who cares?! Comment Report abuse. 1941 PG 1h 59m Dramas. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I had just finished watching It’s A Wonderful Life and was eager to watch what the entire internet seems to agree is the greatest piece of cinematic work ever. I am usualy VERY picky when buying anything. On the one hand its brilliant and does what it needs to, to accurately tell the story of its protagonist. Highly recommended! This movie is seriously a waste of time! Movie25 - Watch Citizen Kane (1941) Full Movie Online Free - Plot unknown. ", "KANE is the first Japanese watch brand that makes exclusive timepieces so sleek in design, it will instantly skyrocket your style score. Straps are really easily interchangable! No matter if wearing it to a suit or a casual outfit - this watch is a total upgrade for my style. Almost 2 hours of really lame dialogue and drab scenes accompanied by a story line that's just as hard to distinguish and follow. "Citizen Kane" is a great period piece but at times unnecessarily melodramatic with a lot of moralizing speeches by various characters and a bit too self-conscious. The American aristocracy is even more vicious than anything its European kin ever was. 30 Day Return Policy • Free Worldwide Shipping & Return • Extended 2 Year International Warranty •, "It’s easy to see why KANE nails it when it comes to creating the perfect minimalist timepiece that you can wear every day. The Silver Steel of KANE Watches is simply the ultimate stage of refinement. I never could appreciate or understand all the brouhaha over "Citizen Kane."