YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Food wise it was ok. Like i said i don't care much” more, “ the food was being made they're not understanding that we had to leave Breakfast Comboskk Ok w I Uuqwwq wwqwwwww” more, “We were in search of a good breakfast spot. The thing we love about this location is the open courtyard seating just outside the restaurant through the breezeway. You can also expand beyond the Downtown area by checking out the Best Restaurants in Greenville. Chef Michael Kramer takes his inspiration from classic Italian cuisine and adds a creative twist to deliver a menu that is innovative and inviting. I mean no” more, “My favorite restaurant in Greenville! 2801 Wade Hampton Blvd, Taylors, SC 29687, 38 Ray E Talley Ct, Simpsonville, SC 29680, 1414 E Washington St, Greenville, SC 29607. I got the pimento & pickle cheeseburger and almost downed” more, “ us. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Take a look through the list of restaurants below and use the user ratings and reviews to find the best option in the Greenville area for you. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. 1021 S Main St. Greenville, SC 29601. We then heard him make a rude comment about us as we walked away. This has got to be the only pretentious place in Greenville. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. ", Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Very disappointing for such a nice restaurant.” more. They always accommodate me according to my needs. I get their pimento cheese spread and the duck duck goat pizza every time and have…, From Business: When you're looking for the best Asian restaurant and cuisine in Greenville, SC, look nor further than The Orient On Main! Their buffet style breakfast selection and omelette station was quite” more, “ really good. Explore reviews, photos & menus and find the perfect spot for any occasion. At…, From Business: Southern comfort food with a modern twist- open for breakfast, brunch, or lunch. Book now at 26 restaurants near Aloft Greenville Downtown on OpenTable. Use the cuisines links on the left to find the particular type of Greenville restaurant that interests you. June 15th, 2016 Greenville News As downtown prices rise, independent restaurant owners look at options. We value hospitality, superior American…, From Business: Nestled in the heart of downtown Greenville, SC, Jianna exudes the traditions of a modern Italian Osteria with a bustling open kitchen and an unpretentious and…. Maple Street Biscuit Company - DT Greenville. From Business: Your local Greenville Subway® Restaurant, located at 606-A S Main St brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in billions of sandwich, salad and… Order Online. Greenville,SC has 1,000+ restaurants and food and drink venues to choose from, as well as foodie tours, cooking classes, and catering. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. “Get a Dozen Double Crunch Shrimp for $1 when added to any steak entrée! The steaks we had were very tasty. Harold "Groucho" Miller came to Columbia, South Carolina…, From Business: Cantina 76 is a lively, independently owned restaurant and bar that specializes in fresh Mexican-inspired cuisine and signature margaritas; providing a fast yet…, From Business: Celebrate with us during our 20th year of serving authentic Memphis-style barbecue, ribs, wings, chicken, and seafood. Located in the heart of downtown Greenville, SC, overlooking beautiful Falls Park, Jianna features a modern Italian menu, freshly shucked oysters, artisanal spirits and wines that embrace the flavors of Italy and the United States. Make restaurant reservations and read reviews. NO JOKE. The salads were small but…, My "sweetie" made VALENTINE's 2011 most memorable. August 24th, 2016 Greenville Journal Anchorage's Greg McPhee teases his menu. I have never not enjoyed a meal and it's all so good! This place seemed like a solid, and it was! Far and away the best restaurant in Greenville. Website (864) 626-3383. My wife and I came to Greenville for the weekend from Atlanta for…, From Business: Come enjoy an authentic French crperie experience where we serve a variety of sweet and savory crpes, specialty coffee, cocktails, craft beer, and wine! RESTAURANT (E-5) 18 N MAIN ST (864) 241-7999 handiindiancuisine.net HAPPY + HALE (I-4) 600 BLOCK OF S MAIN ST happyandhale.com INK N IVY (E-6) 21 E COFFEE ST (864) 438-4698 greenville.inkanivy.com JACK N’ DIANE’S DUELING PIANO BAR (E-6) 115 N BROWN ST (864) 509-6414 jackndianes.com JAC’S (D-7) 61 BEATTIE PL (864) 282-1208 jacsgreenville.com All rights reserved. Everything was truly wonderful and the…, I am frequent customer at Brick Street. Of course I turned to Yelp for assistance. Like I said, everything” more, “Omg!!! Reviews on Breakfast Restaurants Downtown in Greenville, SC - Maple Street Biscuit Company - DT Greenville, Flying Biscuit Cafe-Downtown West-End, Biscuit Head, Spoonbread Restaurant, Sully's Steamers, Eggs Up Grill, Fork and Plough, Golden Brown & Delicious, Tupelo Honey, Mary's at … Please help others by helping us do better. 8. I think it is the best place to eat in greenville!!! September 15th, 2016 Departures Magazine Destination on the Rise: Greenville, SC. We carefully consider every aspect of what we do – every…, From Business: Halls Chophouse is a family steakhouse restaurant originated in the Upper King District of Charleston, South Carolina. Everything is now outside due to COVID. Greenville's Best Restaurants: Local Faves and Top-Notch Tables, Greenville's romantic restaurants feature various cuisines, memorable scenes, Visit these hot spots for the best burgers in town, Downtown dining is where it's at… and these are the best around, These 10 Greenville, SC Italian restaurants will have you saying "delizioso! We love connecting with our guests and the communities we're in. From Business: The History of the Groucho's(R) name is a story unto itself, and one that can only be told as follows. He took me to dinner at 'THE GREEN ROOM'. My boyfriend and I were blown away. 1 mile. This is no small order.” more, “ patiently the way the restaurant works and the menu. You definitely feel like you're visiting family when you eat at the commons. Both were the best i have ever tried. Choose from our best sellers like World Famous…, From Business: Woke up hungry and craving a quick and tasty, breakfast place near you? Great spot for beautiful and peaceful outdoor meal right in the middle of town.” more, “ breakfast/lunch spot that originated on the coast of South Carolina...To really describe Eggs Up, I would compare it to a national chain, IHOP, but with a local feel. Plan your ideal tasting menu across all of them while you are right here in Yeah, THAT Greenville, SC. West End Coffee Shoppe. The service and food are spectacular, it is definitely a must try! You” more, “Upon arriving I was greeted with a smiling face, which is always a plus, and directed to my table. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Open Sundays. She gave great recommendations of the menu and helped me picked the best. (THE GREEN ROOM is a beautiful restaurant…, What a snooty place! I had the filet and my date had the ribeye. I pick this restaurant for any special occasions just when I'm craving it. I'm pretty sure that my taste palette is lined up perfectly with the chefs. Located at the corner of Main St and…, From Business: Your local Greenville Subway® Restaurant, located at 606-A S Main St brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in billions of sandwich, salad and…, From Business: Located on South Main Street West End Coffee Shoppe is a staple of community and quality coffee. Find Greenville restaurants in the Greenville area and other cities such as Greenville, Greer, Simpsonville, and more.