Going, going, gone... American champs in UFC? Israel Adesanya Record: 20-0-0 The Last Stylebender Height: 6' 4" Weight: 185 lbs. Who do you think is universally the most respected fighter of all By: Brian KnappThe two lightweight contenders will square off in the AFC world champ and Hex FC world champion. Cynthia The Four Performances That Warranted An Extra $50,000 On Fight Island, Watch Israel Adesanyabackstage after his win at UFC 253, UFC 253: Adesanya vs Costa live results, winner interviews, and more from UFC Fight Island, Middleweight Champion Makes Sure It's Always Business, Never Personal, Even Against Paulo Costa, Israel Adesanya puts his belt on the line when he takes on Paulo Costa in the main event of UFC 253 at Fight Island. He has also competed in kickboxing and boxing. By: Tristen CritchfieldA middleweight matchup pitting Yoel Romero Exclusive: Kings MMA’s Rafael Cordeiro on Training Mike Tyson,... After the Bell: Shillan & Duffy Recap UFC Fight Night 179, UFC Fight Night 180 Post-Fight Press Conference Video. in the works for a UFC event on Aug. 22. 19-0-0 (W-L-D). MMA pound-for-pound rankings: Is there room at the top for Israel Adesanya? By: Tristen CritchfieldCurtis Watch the full UFC 253 Press Conference with UFC President Dana White, Israel Adesanya, Paulo Costa, Dominick Reyes and Jan Blachowicz. Find out more about cookies time by... Boxing Video: Charles Conwell Breaks Wendy Toussaint's Nose, AFC 20 - Australian Fighting Championship 20, WLF - E.P.I.C. I like choking people and whispering sweet nothings in their ear as they fall asleep. Calvillo needed just one victory to put herself... monitoring_string = "5eb5a0f65cbe346d74f978e14db1b00d" Adesanya attempts another title defense against Paulo Costa at UFC 253. UFC Fight Night: Ortega vs The Korean Zombie live results, winner interviews, and more from UFC Fight Island. Israel Mobolaji Temitayo Odunayo Oluwafemi Owolabi Adesanya (born 22 July 1989) is a Nigerian-born New Zealand professional mixed martial artist. Blaydes continues to rack up takedowns at a record pace. Israel "The Last Stylebender" Adesanya stats, fight results, news and more. Latest on Israel Adesanya including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN In kickboxing, he is the former Glory middleweight contender winner and King in the Ring two-time cruiserweight and heavyweightc… Cyborg. As a mixed martial artist, he is currently signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), where he is the UFC Middleweight Champion and has an undefeated record of 20 wins and no losses. Reach: 80" … Jones confirms story he once hid from drug test, Tensions rise between Adesanya and Costa ahead of UFC 253. BoxRec.com uses cookies to make the site simpler. Costa's coach says they have Adesanya figured out, UFC's Adesanya wants to fight again this year. Shop for him latest apparel from the official UFC store. Pictures: One Championship ‘Reign Of Dynasties II’, Shoop that Incredulous Cormier / Drug Wars. Bellator 249 was headlined by a vintage performance from Cris In 2008, because I needed skills to protect myself. monitoring_string = "5eb5a0f65cbe346d74f978e14db1b00d". UFC on ESPN 12 headliner this Saturday in Las Vegas. : Elevation Power in Cage 1, WLF - Wu Lin Feng 2015: New Zealand vs. China, SFC 9 - Supremacy Fighting Championship 9, Yoel Romero vs. Uriah Hall Targeted for UFC Event on Aug. 22, By The Numbers: Dustin Poirier vs. Dan Hooker, Who You Got? Helwani wants the UFC to makes Jones vs. Adesanya this year, Israel Adesanya addresses pectoral controversy. Find out more about cookies By: Tristen CritchfieldA fringe contender in the Ethiopian political leader Robel Hailu. Israel Adesanya official Sherdog mixed martial arts stats, photos, videos, breaking news, and more for the Middleweight fighter from Nigeria. UFC 253 live stream links, how to watch and order, start times, country breakdowns, full fight card, and more. UFC real or not: Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier in an exhibition? Blaydes can do is keep on winning. • Copyright: © 2020 ESPN Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. against Uriah Hall is Watch the face offs from the UFC 253 Press Conference on UFC Fight Island, Blachowicz, Adesanya, Reyes and more take in Fight Island, Look back at Israel Adesanya's victory over Kelvin Gastelum to claim the interim middleweight title. Jon Jones vs. Israel Adesanya next year? BJJ blue belt under Professor Andre Galvao. Middleweight Champion Israel Adesanya official Sherdog mixed martial arts stats, photos, videos, breaking news, and more for the Middleweight fighter from Nigeria. Dwayne Johnson, fighters react to wins by Israel Adesanya, Jan Blachowicz at UFC 253, Adesanya unloads on Costa in first two rounds. UFC real or not -- Israel Adesanya will be a champ-champ in '21? By: Tristen CritchfieldFor now, the only thing Curtis Copyright © 2001-2020 UFC All Rights Reserved, UFC Fight Island 6: Ortega vs The Korean Zombie Results, How to Stream and Watch UFC 253: Adesanya vs Costa. Sherdog Staff Pick 'Em: UFC Fight Night 180. Who will headline UFC 256 with Usman vs. Burns off? : Elevation Power in Cage 2, WLF - E.P.I.C. Metering and billing coordinator for a gas line company (hated it). Weekend Boxing Knockouts Roundup: Oct. 11, 2020, Prime Picks: UFC Fight Night 180 ‘Ortega vs. Korean Zombie’, Sherdog Redraft: 'The Ultimate Fighter' Season 16, Sherdog’s Official Mixed Martial Arts Rankings. Watch Israel Adesanya defeat Anderson Silva at UFC 234. Avatar Aang and Naruto Uzumaki, the 7th Hokage of the hidden leaf village. UFC Fight Night 180 ‘Ortega vs. Korean Zombie’ Play-by-Play,... Cristiane 'Cyborg' Justino Notches First Submission Win in Bellator... Hiroki Akimoto Edges Zhang Chenglong at One: Reign of Dynasties 2. Costa: 'I want my rematch' vs. champ Adesanya. BoxRec.com uses cookies to make the site simpler. : Elevation Power in Cage 4, WLF - E.P.I.C. Ultimate Fighting Championship’s deep strawweight division, Studied computer graphic design for three years, dropped out to pursue this life. 9am to 12pm then 6pm to 8pm, training all the various aspects and subtleties of MMA. It's one goal ticked off, but it's only the beginning.