All major league baseball data including pitch type, velocity, batted ball location,

CINCINNATI -- The Reds are feeling more optimistic that their two injured starting pitchers -- Sonny Gray and Wade Miley -- could be back during the final week of the regular season. Explore all {Team} MLB player stats - including batting average, RBIs, home runs & more! The handicapping, sports odds information contained on this website is for entertainment purposes only. MLB Player Stats > Sonny Gray Player Stats 2020; Sonny Gray Player Stats 2020. I agree that CBS Sports can send me the "Fantasy Baseball Today Newsletter" newsletter. Gray has a 3.73 ERA, 1.22 WHIP and 68:22 K:BB through 50.2 innings and potentially lines up to pitch Sunday's regular-season finale at Minnesota. Gray has been on the 10-day injured list since Sept. 13 -- retroactive to Sept. 11 -- with a strained back. at “I’d face Luis Robert a few times in the Minor Leagues,” Antone said on Saturday. Reported as the pre-2020 season number of waiver options remaining. Nothing is real clear as to when he would get activated or what role he would pitch in, but it sure is nice to have him waiting in the wings if everything goes well today.”. It’s been fun. Regular Season Stats IP H R ER HR BB K GB FB P TBF AGSC Dec Rel ERA; Totals: 56.0: 42: 26: 23: 4: 26: 72: 56: 37: 968: 235: 0.0--3.70

... Sonny Gray #54 2020. Reliever Tyler Thornburg underwent Tommy John surgery on Friday to repair a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. Thornburg, who had a 3.86 ERA in seven appearances this season, was injured during a Sept. 10 game vs. the Cubs. and play-by-play data provided by Baseball Info Solutions.

Get 2020 MLB game logs and career game log information at FOX Sports. Mark Sheldon has covered the Reds for MLB.com since 2006, and previously covered the Twins from 2001-05. Rookie right-hander Tejay Antone has been a breakout prospect this season, with successful outings as both a starter and reliever.

“He’s a good pitcher. Cincinnati's lead was five runs with two outs in the sixth inning when Antone replaced Tyler Mahle with two men on. Does Sonny Gray trade make Reds better or just more interesting? Sonny Gray Stats, Fantasy & News. by Handedness, 2011 June Amateur Draft - Round: 1, Pick: 18, Overall: 18, Team: Oakland Athletics.

Antone walked his first batter, Yoán Moncada, to load the bases, but he escaped the jam by striking out Luis Robert on three pitches -- all sliders. Check out our. Find detailed Sonny Gray stats on FOXSports.com. I would say there will be one more side here this weekend. He exited the contest with a 2-1 lead but the bullpen was unable to hold on. Copyright © 2008-2020 OddsShark. The right-hander blanked Milwaukee through four innings, but Tyrone Taylor took him deep with a solo shot during the fifth. So I just went with my strength. Explore all {Team} MLB player stats - including batting average, RBIs, home runs & more! Cincinnati Reds. © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive.

“I feel good right now. Find detailed Sonny Gray stats on FOXSports.com.

Now we’re winning. As soon he swung at the first pitch, I was like, ‘I got you.’, “Even though the run differential was a little wide, it could have got out of hand very quickly. “He’s left-handed, but it is a different time of year where we’re going with less starters. Gray has been on the 10-day injured list since Sept. CINCINNATI -- The Reds are feeling more optimistic that their two injured starting pitchers -- Sonny Gray and Wade Miley -- could be back during the final week of the regular season. Gray finished at 80 pitches and likely would have pitched deeper were it not his first start off the injured list. But in his two starts in September he’s allowed 11 hits, 11 earned runs, walked six batters, and struck out just five in just 4.0 innings. Sonny Gray's MLB 2020 stats and betting trends including score, moneyline records, goals, dates played and more. Please confirm the wagering regulations in your jurisdiction as they vary from state to state, province to province and country to country. by Retrosheet. Tomorrow and the next day will be a big step forward.”. He has a 3.86 ERA in four starts and a 1.17 ERA in seven relief appearances. “Then you kind of get used to it a little bit learning from, becoming friends with these vets that have been here for a long time. Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. overflow: hidden; 2020 Contract Status: Signed thru 2022, 4 yrs/$38M (19-22) & 23 team option Service Time (01/2020): 6.061 • Free Agent: 2023 Agents: Bo McKinnis .

He has pitched out of the bullpen in the past, so we’ll just have to figure it out. A couple of days ago, I threw a bullpen, and knock on wood, everything has felt good throughout the recovery process into today. Follow him on Twitter @m_sheldon and Facebook. Miley, who has been out with a strained left shoulder since Aug. 28, threw a three-inning sim game at Great American Ball Park on Saturday. CINCINNATI -- The Reds are feeling more optimistic that their two injured starting pitchers -- Sonny Gray and Wade Miley-- could be back during the final week of the regular season.Both have taken positive steps in recent days. Let’s hope that September ERA drops a bit tonight as he takes on the Milwaukee Brewers. }. Sonny Gray 2020 pitching splits statistics for Major League, Minor League, and postseason baseball Sonny Gray - 2020 MLB Baseball pitcher handicapping stats, history and betting odds. Gray, Miley inch closer to returning to Reds. He had eight strikeouts and didn't factor in the decison. More bio, uniform, draft, salary info Skip to navigation. “He’s thrown off a mound, and the other days he’s just played catch,” manager David Bell said on Saturday afternoon. All minor league baseball data provided by Major League Baseball Advanced Media In July and August, Sonny Gray had a 1.94 ERA in 41.2 innings with 15 walks and 55 strikeouts. Reds RHP Gray placed on IL with strained back, Gray gets nod for Reds' opener; Castillo goes 2nd, Reds All-Star Gray has surgery on pitching elbow, Reds' Gray to miss spring start with stiff elbow, With 'shock' of '18 gone, Votto looks to rebound.