[Verse 2] Really falling apart You're my, my, my, my kind of woman Really driving me mad I'm feeling so tired Wherever I go Mac writes about a relationship between a boy who loves a girl, sees her as a reflection of him and loves her with with everything he has. My, oh my, what a girl With a semi-poignant ballad, Mac pleads with the girl to “show [him her] world, declaring that she is his "kind of woman”. [Verse 1] I really don't know Show me your world That's alright with me Oh man Begging you please, baby Oh baby Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Oh brother Just the two of us And it just don't make sense to me Why you stick right next to me You're my, my, my, my kind of woman You're my, my, my, my kind of woman As long as you're next to me Mac has stated this song is about his girlfriend Kiera McNally, or Kiki. You're making me crazy My, oh my, what a girl [Chorus] And I'm down on my hands and knees You're making me crazy Really driving me mad That's alright with me It's really no fuss As long as you're next to me Just the two of us [Chorus] You're my, my, my, my kind of … Sweetheart My Kind of Woman (Instrumental) by Mac DeMarco. [Chorus] And I'm down on my hands and knees You're my, my, my, my kind of woman It's really no fuss Begging you please, baby Show me your world.