Know Your Meme: Know Your Meme is an advertising supported site and we noticed that you're using an ad-blocking solution. The thread reached the front page of the f7u12 subreddit and accumulated 8,753 up votes prior to being archived. by On August 23rd, a slideshow featuring various "I Lied" comics was uploaded to YouTube.

Spoken by the villain (or a particularly unmerciful hero) just before killing the hostage, blowing up the Doomed Hometown, using the Doomsday Device, or some other act of merciless badness. Bye my sweet cupcakes!! On June 22nd, 2011, a comic was posted to Memebase titled "Just wait until you see Strawberry Guy"[6] that pointed out that I Lied guy resembled a blueberry looking. Legal Information: Know Your Meme ® is a trademark of Literally Media Ltd. By using this site, you are agreeing by the site's terms of use and privacy policy and DMCA policy. to view a random entry. On TV Tropes[9], "I Lied" is described as a common phrase associated with villains in fictional works.

Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.\" A Meme Generator[15] page has 152 submissions, a Quickmeme[16] page has 211 submissions and a Facebook fan page has 4,272 likes as of December 7th, 2011. means "just kidding" or "not!" This was a vent for yesterday but I'm feeling a lot better now(I know its weird to see a really happy person sad) Hope you enjoyed Burrito count :72. On July 31st, artist Sam Spartt uploaded an artistic rendition of the "I Lied" face to his Flickr page. to view the video gallery, or to view the image gallery, I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Browse and add captions to Original I Lied memes. I lied, Im dead inside meme - Duration: 0:08. The following day, Cheezburger user Yarcofin submitted a re-framed comic with Strawberry Guy in the final panel accompanied by the text "challenge accepted". I Lied is a malicious blue face with the appearance is a stickman with a giant head, blue or dark blue, and a few wrinkles. 'v' YEY!!!!

May 20, 2011 at 05:43PM EDT © 2007-2020 Literally Media Ltd. No thanks, take me back to the meme zone! used to retract a lie Create. The rage face functions in a similar fashion to the slang word "psych" (also known as "sike", or "syke"), that indicates that a lie has just been told. Meme Status Confirmed Year 2011 Origin Reddit Tags rage, comic, lies, blue, mustache, evil, f7u12, comics, reddit, face, notables of 2011 About "I Lied" is a nefarious-looking blue and black drawing of a face that is often used as the punchline of rage comics and is meant to indicate that the subject in the comic has been dishonest in some way, often in a very insignificant "white lie." Goose Arms Recommended for you. "I Lied" is a nefarious-looking blue and black drawing of a face that is often used as the punchline of rage comics and is meant to indicate that the subject in the comic has been dishonest in some way, often in a very insignificant "white lie.".

On August 13th, a new version of Strawberry Guy was submitted by user RMPage in a comic titled "Strawberry's Official Return. Browse and add captions to I Lied 2 memes. I hope you'll forgive me.

私は嘘をつきました (Watashi wa uso o tsukimashita). Me: le on KYM’s front page Hey, the confirmed the I Lied meme*clicks link*

may also be spelled sike or psyche. by A compilation of "I Lied" comics were posted to the blog Pleated Jeans[13] on June 30th, 2011. Indian Twitter Users Are Feeling The Weight Of 2020 In This New Trending Meme, "Haikyuu!! used to fake, fool, or decieve someone in a funny joking sarcastic way

Potter Puppet Pals: The Mysterious Ticking Noise - Duration: 2:07. I hope you'll forgive me. PROTIP: The mischievous face shows by appearance: tiny eyes with small eyebrows in an angry form, a mustache splitted into 2 halves, and a giant grin with teeth most likely showing but some black is seen in the center. Create. Updated YEY!!!! The "I Lied Meme" single topic Tumblr was created on October 3rd. [1] Reddit – Timeline Of Rageface Origins, [6] Memebase – Just wait until you see Strawberry Guy, [7] Memebase – Strawberry's Official Return, [13] Pleated Jeans – Best of the I Lied Meme. Sometimes spoken just after, with a smirk and a smoking gun. !Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyi3N-y-GM4\"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for \"fair use\" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. 0:08.

Chris. Sort By: Hot New Top … From Urban Dictionary[4]: The word often used as an exclamation which serves to tell what you just said was false or wrong. 4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolution.png, https://meme.fandom.com/wiki/I_Lied?oldid=17639. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYYY!!!!! Hot New. Jul 06, 2017 at 01:38PM EDT Me: O_O uh…..

Hot New. The mischievous face shows by appearance: tiny eyes with small eyebrows in an angry form, a mustache splitted into 2 halves, and a giant grin with teeth most likely showing but some black is seen in the center. Digital Archaeologist & Treasurer & Pundit & Gallery Housekeeper. According to a timeline of rageface origins on Reddit[1], the first instance of 'I Lied' was in a comic posted by Redditor Coveiro titled "I was way evil back then"[3] on May 10th, 2011. SabrinaTibbetts.

Make a Meme Make a GIF Make a Chart Make a Demotivational Flip Through Images. My first original meme!!! I Lied is a malicious blue face with the appearance is a stickman with a giant head, blue or dark blue, and a few wrinkles. Caption a Meme or Image Make a GIF Make a Chart Make a Demotivational Flip Through Images.

Hope ya Iike it! Bye my sweet cupcakes! My first original meme!!! A revised version of the face that became common in other rage comics began with the second ‘I Lied’[4] thread made by Coveiro on May 14th, 2011. Additional derivatives can be found on Memebase[10], Tumblr[11] and FunnyJunk.[12]. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. 'r' Teh Meme Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community.

'i' Neil Cicierega Recommended for you. Sort By: Hot New Top past 7 days Top past 30 days Top past year. "[7] This was added to the Rage Builder[8] along with other I Lied variations like "No Homo", "Watermelon Man" and "Bad Apple" under the category "Fruit Men" on August 19th, 2011. Press ", Now In Its Fourth Season, Has Somehow Gotten All Its Viewers Into Volleyball, Unable To Attend Class Physically, TikTokers Are Romanticizing The School Experience With The Dark Academia Aesthetic, After Taking Over Indonesia, IndiHome Paket Phoenix Memes Go Mainstream In The West, TikTok Is Celebrating Christmas Early With A Very Spicy Grinch, New York Post's Hunter Biden Hard Drive Leak, Amy Coney Barrett's White House Rose Garden Nomination Ceremony, Science Diagrams That Look Like Shitposts, Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism. Stock Phrase uttered in response to You Said You Would Let Them Go or a similar expression of shock at a broken promise of lenience or forgiveness. Hope ya Iike it! Added