These two covers are so beautiful, but they need more love! I sang this in front of my whole school and asked my crush out and she sai YES!!! Can't Help Falling in Love Lyrics: Wise men say, "Only fools rush in" / But I can't help falling in love with you / Shall I stay? / If I can't help falling in love with you? Love this song so much Holding on to You (Live at the LC Pavilion).

Twenty One Pilots "Can't Help Falling In Love": Wise men say only fools rush in But I can't help falling in love with you Shall I stay? The covers aren’t as recognized as the songs that they make themselves.

Tyler Joseph of twenty | one | pilots performs a cover of 'Can't Help Falling In Love' by Elvis Comment by Joyce B @user-224187571 what the hell nobody gives a damn now listen to the song Thanks Tyler Joseph! beautful voice i love itttttttt I wish this was on Itunes. Like cancer for example. If you didn’t know, i’m a really weird person so don’t judge me.

Would it be a sin? I love how he sings this. Love them! just learned it on the piano and now adding the words :))))))))00. I sang it to my crush on Valentines Day and I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes!!. for doing a cover of this wonderful song!!! Love them now!