A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. I got something to believe in, If I don’t believe in Jesus, how can I believe the Pope ( Log Out /  Thanks for hanging around and listening to me drone on and one, but this song is special to me.

I lost all faith in my God, in his religion too I told the angels they could sing their songs to someone new I lost all trust in my friends, Do you have the artwork for this album? Go directly to shout page. – Which Album to Review in November? Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. I know you have too, Though I know I won’t win I see the damage it has caused through the centuries, the charlatans out there wanting your money and our the first ones to sin. I mean, it’s different, and that’s cool, but when it finally came out I was bored. My brothers and sisters and those that have always been there. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Musically, wow! Oohhh very much in favour of this pick. Guess I need to dig this one out and spin it now.

Hang in there! I thought “THIS is the song all that fuss was about? Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Go directly to shout page. I know for me, I have struggled a lot in this world. I lost all faith in my God, in his religion too I told the angels they could sing their songs to someone new I lost all trust in my friends, I watched my heart turn to stone I thought that I was left to walk this wicked world alone Nice one, John – both the post & the tune! Add artwork, Do you know any background info about this album? Massively underrated, arguably their finest album. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Why the heck was DIamond Ring so legendary that it hung on so long? It’s right in their alley. Wow!

I watched life criticize the truth

Tonight I’ll dust myself off

It has been a while since I have heard the One Wild Night live version, I will check that out. Good track. I completely agree. I don’t hear it.”. It really spoke to me and to this day, it means a lot.

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

For My Sunday Song #195, we are diving in to the fantastic song “Something to Believe” off the band’s 1995 underrated album ‘These Days’. I don’t know, but dig deep and it just happens. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. It covers several verses before there is any chorus.