Ah ah oh oh. From Disney’s “Frozen 2” Don't leave me alone. And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh oh oh. Sunke … oh. Are you here to distract me so I make a big mistake? Whoa, You’re not a voice, you’re just a ringing in my ear Into The Unknown – Idina Menzel & AURORA | "Frozen 2" | (Lyrics) "Into The Unknown" by Idina Menzel & AURORA | lyrics From Disney's "Frozen 2" Please Like & Subscribe!!! Don’t you know there’s part of me that longs to go, Are you out there? Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow, Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go…, “Into The Unknown” by Idina Menzel & AURORA | lyrics Trippie Redd – I Got You ft. Busta Rhymes *REACTION!! Or are you someone out there who’s a little bit like me? The Weeknd lnstrumental, Juice WRLD & The Weeknd – Smile (Official Lofi Remix). Are You Here to Distract Me So I Make a Big Mistake? . , Lyrics: From Disney's "Frozen 2" How do i follow you into the unknown? Who knows deep down I’m not where I’m meant to be? Idina Menzel, AURORA - Into the Unknown (From "Frozen 2… Ah ah oh oh. ‘Cause you’ve been keeping me awake I'm one of hose girls that loved Frozen when it came out…and now loves this song more than Let It Go after that other version….. My skin seems to scream hearing this masterpiece, Me when watching videos instead of homework: 0:27, Bell for school teachers:I can hear you I dismiss you not the bell, I think it's a great one that I should like forzen 2 better then forzen 1 is a very hard to choose between it all, Me While I'm doing Online school: MOM CAN I PLAY MUSIC?Mom: Sure!Me playing music: INTO THE UNKNOWNNNNN! , Lyrics: Into The Unknown is a song from Disney’s Frozen 2 by Idina Menzel Ft Aurora. Your email address will not be published. I can hear you but I won’t Some look for trouble while others don’t Me as a shy 9 year oldMe: having a nice time in my comfort zoneMy mom: Tries to take me outMy mom: Decides to leave me to try and bait me outMe: Where are you going? Don’t leave me alone Lyrics Into the Unknown (From “Frozen 2”) – Idina Menzel, Aurora . You're just a ringing in my ear. Can you show me? Busta Rhymes, Trippie Redd – I Got You (Lyrics) ft. Busta Rhymes, Juice WRLD & The Weeknd – Smile | REACTION REVIEW, Juice WRLD & The Weeknd – Smile (Tom Hax Remix), Juice WRLD – Smile ft. Oh oh. Some look for trouble while others don’t I can hear you but I won't NEW SCHOOL & OLD SCHOOL!! Please Like & Subscribe!!! There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day. Check out all the lyrics to the ‘Frozen II’ soundtrack on Genius now: 1. And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh Some look for trouble while others don't, There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day, And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh oh oh, Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls, I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls, I've had my adventure, I don't need something new, I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you, What do you want? Everyone I’ve ever loved is here within these walls How do I follow you Every day’s a little harder as I feel my power grow Don't Leave Me Alone, Into The Unknown Lyrics - Idina Menzel, AURORA (From "Frozen 2"), Blinded By The Light Lyrics - Manfred Mann, Fly Me To The Moon Lyrics - Frank Sinatra, Show Yourself Lyrics - Idina Menzel, Evan Rachel Wood (From Frozen 2).