Konuklar isterlerse otelin çamaşırhane servisi hizmetinden faydalanabilirler. Ütü ve ütü masası odalarda yer almakta olup isteyen konuklar odalarında ütü yapabilir.Golf sahası imkanı da bulunduğu tesiste ayrıca konuklar tenis kortunda tenis oynayabilirler. Rooms at the Super 8 Hattiesburg South have televisions and complimentary Wi-Fi. Free cancellation. All around friendly atmosphere. Free Wifi. Off Interstate 59, this hotel is less than 1 mile from the University of Southern Mississippi. (10), Featured Amenities Featuring chef-driven small plates, handcrafted cocktails, and a well-curated wine list, all in a modern setting that pays homage to the city's distinctive railroad heritage. Camp Shelby, Wesley Medical Center, Forrest General Hospital, and Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport, and University of Southern Mississippi are all nearby. Excludes taxes and fees. This website uses cookies so that we can remember you and understand how you and other visitors use this website, and in order improve the user experience. Southern traditions and contemporary customs come together at the Hotel Indigo® Hattiesburg to create an energetic vibe that can be only found in Hub City. We will work with you to ensure that you have full access to the information available to the public on our site. Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in. If you need to make changes to your questions or answers, you may use the "Edit" Links. Everything was great . The hotel was clean, bed was comfortable and bedding was good quality. My whole experience was wonderful. İnternette Hattiesburg için en kapsamlı otel araması! Exclusions apply.See terms and conditions. Bunu gerçekleştirmek için burayı okuyun. Reserve now, pay at stay. One door opened to where my car was parked and the other entrance opened to the inside of the hotel. Hattiesburg is a family-friendly place known for its restaurants. Halka açık yerlerde Wi-Fi, otopark gibi imkanların hepsi konuklar için. I got lost and flag down please officer and he took me all the way to my car rental to return it. Interesting that you sent me this survey since when I arrived at the hotel they had no record of my reservation - even when I showed them a hard copy of the reservation confirmation. Nice friendly staff. Clean rooms and property. Located off I-59, our AAA-rated hotel is convenient to business meetings in downtown Hattiesburg. Hattiesburg is a town of almost 50,000 residents situated in the southern Mississippi county of Forrest. I love visiting Hattiesburg. I loved the breakfast! It couldn't me more comfy or cute! Bask in the artistry, history, food, and the town. #2 Best Value of 42 places to stay in Hattiesburg. Canoe on the Okatoma River, or play golf at the Okatoma Golf Course in nearby Collins. Many areas, each with a distinctive atmosphere, are just waiting to be discovered across the city. Great atmosphere. MORE >, Your account has been suspended/closed. Many families visiting Hattiesburg loved staying at Hotel Indigo Hattiesburg, Hampton Inn by Hilton Hattiesburg, and Residence Inn Hattiesburg. Check In — / — / — Check Out — / — / — Guests 1 room, 2 adults, 0 children Guests 1 2. If you'd like to get a taste of Hattiesburg student life, check out University of Southern Mississippi, located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from central Hattiesburg. Bike or hike down the Longleaf Trace, a 41-mile trail from Hattiesburg to Prentiss. Konukların rahatları için odalar döşenen odaların bir bölümü deliksiz bir uyku için uyandırma hizmeti, sigara içilmeyen odalar, klima, ısıtma, çalışma masası gibi imkanlar sunuyorlar. Steel bracing and yellow pine details tell the story of Hub City's past while modern décor touches and creative local collaborations point toward the city's future. Hattiesburg (MS) has many attractions to explore with its fascinating past, intriguing present and exciting future. İş seyahatindeki konuklar için tesisin imkanları dahilinde bulunan teknik olarak donatılmış toplantı odası mevcuttur. Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hattiesburg. Otel içerisinde jakuzi vardır. We've partnered with local business, like local roaster GRIN Coffee who keeps our lobby buzzing 24/7. #2 Best Value of 42 places to stay in Hattiesburg. In order to enhance the security of this site and help protect your privacy and identification, we require that you provide security questions and answers. Please. In what city or town did you meet your spouse/partner? We had to evacuate from Lake Charles, LA for Hurricane Laura, and the entire staff was extremely... We thought the staff was friendly and helpful. Otelin içerisinde geniş hacimli asansörde bulunmaktadır. Otel birçok eğlence fırsatları da sunuyor. trivago’yu kullanmak için Javascript etkin hale getirin. On average, 3-star hotels in Hattiesburg cost 416 zł per night, and 4-star hotels in Hattiesburg are 0 zł per night. Staff was friendly. 3-star hotel with outdoor pool, near University of Southern Mississippi #3 Best Value of 42 places to stay in Hattiesburg. Pick your preferred language. The down side to Hattiesburg is the traffic and the weather. If you'd also like to explore some of the parks in Collins, Robertson Park is a short walk away. Located off I-59, our AAA-rated hotel is convenient to business meetings in downtown Hattiesburg. daha fazla, Fairfield Inn Hattiesburg oteli ABD'nin Hattiesburg kentinde bulunan ve konuklarına 2 yıldız kategorisinde hizmet sunan bir oteldir. Lowest prices for. Hattiesburg, Mississippi Hotel Deals. Bazı konuk odaları, size en büyük konforuyaşatabilmek için uyandırma hizmeti, sigara içilmeyen odalar, klima, çalışma masası, telefon gibi göz alıcı ve uygun imkanlarla döşendi. This hotel is unavailable for the dates selected. 24 saat açık resepsiyon bulunan bu konaklama yerinde katlar arası geçişi sağlayan asansör sistemi yer almaktadır. And when I contacted Red Roof they acted like they didn't care . Buxiness Center is available at our non-smoking hotel. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. (5), Lobby Take a walk to the All American Rose Garden or go for a morning jog on the historic Longleaf Trace trail before taking in the sights of this historic neighborhood. For hotels in Hattiesburg that serve highly-rated breakfasts, try Hotel Indigo Hattiesburg, Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg, and Residence Inn Hattiesburg. Love the City of Hattiesburg. They accommodated me with a room however. Otelin özelliklerinden biride engelli konuklar için dizayn edilmiş oda ve ulaşım kolaylıkları dır. Show Prices. Featuring an outdoor pool, hot tub, and continental breakfast, this Mississippi hotel is a 2 minute drive from the University of Southern Mississippi. We have always stayed at Ref Roof and I have a trip to Nashville tomorrow and I haven't gotten a room because I don't want to have the same experience. Our Hattiesburg, MS hotel features amenities that every guest will appreciate. Hattiesburg Zoo and its exotic animals are also nearby. Free parking. Free Wifi. Hattiesburg (MS) şehrini ziyaret etmek için sebebiniz ne olursa olsun Econo Lodge sizi evinizde hissettirecek. Konukların istemesi halinde çamaşırhane servisi hizmet vermektedir. Can't do much about that, but a very pleasant stay! Feel the "Hub City" spirit come alive with this Spotify playlist curated with some of our local favorites. Here are our travelers' top 5 places to stay in Hattiesburg: Join now! Courthouse was beyond our Expectations we got plenty of rest that was our goalWe really enjoyed the staff they where very Nice,HelpfullWe really enjoyed ourselves!!!. The choice for Hattiesburg MS hotels, the new Hotel Indigo Hattiesburg hotel provides lodging near the University of Southern Mississippi, Forrest General Hospital and the Hattiesburg Clinic. Thank you.Find out more. If you’re hunting seafood, a local favorite, Southern Seafood on East Hardy Street. The furniture is well designed and arranged to make your stay comfortable. Free private parking is available on site. Cleanliness.comfort.a good place to rest. Located off Interstate 59, the Hattiesburg Baymont Inn and Suites is 1.9 mi from the University of Southern Mississippi. İster iş ister turistik amaçlı seyahat ediyor olun otelin imkan ve hizmetlerinin tadını çıkaracaksınız. In what city or town did you meet your spouse/partner long question lorem ipsum dolor? Otel, ziyaretiniz süresince rahat etmenizi sağlayacak birçok imkana sahip. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Deals. Free parking. All rights reserved. daha fazla, trivago N.V., Kesselstraße 5 – 7, 40221 Düsseldorf, Almanya. Each of the 100 uniquely designed rooms is guarded by its own golden eagle statue—the mascot of the University of Southern Mississippi—and are equipped with high-speed Internet, bathroom products by Aveda. Otelin odaları merkezi ısıtma sistemi ile donatılmıştır. Our Baymont Inn & Suites Hattiesburg hotel offers great value and welcoming hospitality. Yüzmekten hoşlanan konuklar otelde bulunan kapalı yüzme havuzunda zaman geçirebilirler. Reset. La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hattiesburg - I-59. I'd gladly recommend and come back. Traffic was a little busy, being that it was Valentine’s Day. Free parking. The University of Southern Mississippi sits right in the heart of the city. The Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg hotel is near shopping, golf, and restaurants. Less than a mile from the University of Southern Mississippi campus, the Super 8 Hattiesburg South is a reasonably priced and basic accommodation choice. Offering its guests, a fine-tuned attention to exceptional service, Brass Hat is the place to see and be seen in Hattiesburg. Free Wifi. Book 9+ rooms . Holiday Inn Hattiesburg - North. Cleanliness.comfort.a good place to rest. Very clean, everything was perfect, close to many restaurants.highly recommended. Check for travel restrictions. If thrills are what you're after, head to Grand Paradise Waterpark, located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from central Collins. * The value of 1 reward night is the average price of the 10 stamps you collect. Odanın lüks banyosundaki standart özelliklerinden biride saç kurutma makinesidir. Update. Located in Hattiesburg and with Hattiesburg Zoo at Kamper Park reachable within 2.9 miles, Home2 Suites by Hilton Hattiesburg provides express check-in and check-out, rooms, an outdoor swimming pool,... daha fazla, Comfort Suites Hattiesburg Otel, ABD'nin Hattiesburg kentinde yer alan 3 yıldızlı bir oteldir. ©2020 Baymont Franchise Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Please call Wyndham Rewards Member Services at (844) 405-4141, Your account has been locked. Popular & up. We only left the room to get something to eat (Krispy Krunchy Chicken- some of THE BEST chicken ever & my favorite, Applebee’s). Odalarda konukların hizmetine sunulmuş duşlu, küvetli banyo ve saç kurutma makinesi bulunmaktadır. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Leave plenty of time if you must be somewhere on time and keep an eye to the sky. DoubleTree by Hilton Hattiesburg, MS, La Quinta by Wyndham Hattiesburg - I-59, and Hampton Inn by Hilton Hattiesburg got great room view-related reviews from travelers in Hattiesburg. ... 103 South 30th Avenue • Hattiesburg, MS 39401 Phone: (601) 264-7709 Show Prices. Please enter a valid email address. It couldn't me more comfy or cute! However, if you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at accessibility@wyndham.com. All rights reserved. All was great.... Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Located in Hattiesburg, 2.9 miles from Hattiesburg Zoo at Kamper Park, Hampton Inn by Hilton Hattiesburg provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Clean.front desk extremely nice. İster tüm günü gezerek geçirdikten sonra odanızda dinlenin isterseniz oteldeki açık havuz gibi eğlence imkanlarının tadını çıkarın.