Cynthia is a confirmed chocoholic and fantasy and science fiction fanatic, and enjoys reading, athletics, traveling, volunteering, and experimenting in the kitchen. She was my 3rd lawyer in a dragged out and contentious divorce process and the only one who was able to cut through the bullshit coming from the other side and bring the case to a resolution, and with it the best solution I could have achieved. Be careful for the useless phone conversations, and don't try to be polite; end them fast, because they are over $300 an hour. Comment from Cynthia H. of Law Offices of Cynthia Ann Harris, 9/1/2020Gloria O., Thank you for your kind words. ", Verified by Business .css-9g3rm2{width:18px;height:18px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(0,115,187,1);}.css-9g3rm2::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-9g3rm2::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-9g3rm2 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Family Team of Lawyers with experience of over 35+ years. She is trusting, like a friend. My wife recently reached out to Ms. Harris for services. She has so much knowledge that it is unbelievable. I had a small claims suit I needed some advice on.

Each case has different circumstances that are beyond our control; however, we do our best to advocate for our client's. We cannot control the other party's actions nor an Opposing Attorney's actions, but we can make sure that we work diligently to bring matters to a resolution. So glad I had her in this fight. There is no “one size fits all approach” as we tailor our legal advice and strategies to fit each client’s unique situation and needs.

"When the world is caving in on you and you need an attorney, you want to know they got you.Well I can say Cindi Harris took my case and really has been taking care of me much longer than should have been needed.

9/1/2020Todd H.,We apologize if you did not have a positive experience with our office.

My experience with Cynthia Ann Harris is compassion, driven and passionate about Family Law. Additionally, Cynthia concentrates her practice in the areas of govern. Top 100 highest paid correctional counselors in Illinois listed below. She was very attentive and compassionate to our needs. 3/23/2020Ms.

Worst divorce attorney I ever could've hired!!!

Member of State Bar of CaliforniaCalifornia Western School of Law, Class of 2019California State University San Marcos, BA in Psychology, Born and raised in North County San Diego, Laurel Anne Harris attended High School at Carlsbad High School before venturing off to pursue her Psychology Degree at California State University San Marcos (“CSUSM”). 2725 Jefferson St, Suite 9Carlsbad, CA 92008760-720-4566760-720-4570 Faxoffice@lawbycynthiaharris.com, © Copyright 2020 Cynthia Ann Harris, Family Law ~ Serving Carlsbad & San Diego County, Law School and California Moral Character Applications, Affordable Child Custody Lawyer San Diego, Affordable Child Support Lawyer San Diego, Affordable Marriage Dissolution Lawyer Carlsbad, Affordable Marriage Dissolution Lawyer San Diego, Best Marriage Disssolution Lawyer Carlsbad, Best Marriage Dissolution Lawyer San Diego, Best Postmarital Agreement Lawyer Carlsbad, Best Postmarital Agreement Lawyer San Diego, Best Premarital Agreement Lawyer Carlsbad, Best Premarital Agreement Lawyer San Diego, Best Prenuptial Agreement Lawyer Carlsbad, Best Prenuptial Agreement Lawyer San Diego. Thank you to Ms Harris and her team. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about.

"Where do I begin... Me and my husband decided to talk to someone about possibly helping us with our financial struggles and see what was the best route for us. Laurel Graduated from CSUSM in Spring 2016 and was accepted into California Western School of Law to continue with her studies. Her greatest strength is her dedication to advocating for and efficiently representing her clients. She previously worked for the Harris County Attorney’s Office in the Child Protective Division and at the Collin County District Attorney’s Office Family Justice Division, which Cynthia regularly offers her clients counsel in matters involving employment policies and contracts, discipline, discharge, layoffs, disability and reasonable accommodation, family and medical leave, government contracting, non-competes, and confidential information issues. And money. Attorney Cynthia L. Hill is a Labor and Employment Law attorney with over thirty years of legal experience.She represents private sector clients in the areas of employment litigation, human resource issues, labor laws, and risk prevention. If you would like to speak more about your situation, please give our office a call. . Thank you! If you want to pay someone to do as little as they have to, you came to the right place. I had a small claims suit I needed some advice on. My experience with Cynthia Ann Harris is compassion, driven and passionate about Family Law. She represents private sector clients in the areas of employment litigation, human resource issues, labor laws, and risk prevention. Cynthia frequently utilizes her experience to conduct independent third-party employment and Title IX investigations. For me, she was always available to answer questions, provide empowerment and ground me in reality, not allowing my emotions to take control. COVID update: Law Offices of Cynthia Ann Harris has updated their hours and services. I would highly federal administrative agencies, and before the National Labor Relations Board. Cynthia regularly offers her clients counsel in matters involving employment policies and contracts, discipline, discharge, layoffs, disability and reasonable accommodation, family and medical leave, government contracting, non-competes, and confidential information issues. She has so much knowledge that it is unbelievable. She is trusting, like a friend. During her early years, attorney Harris focused on the area of business and criminal law. During this time, she learned the foundations of trial procedures and complex litigation. We are passionately driven and client focused. Cynthia Harris is the most amazing lawyer I have ever met she truly cares about everyone she represents working tirelessly on my case I appreciate all of her hard work.she has also has a great team behind her laurel is in my opinion a great addition to my case shes also an attorney and I'm grateful to her on my side if anyone is looking for amazing representation please please give cynthia Harris a call she wont … Cynthia Harris is the most amazing lawyer I have ever met she truly cares about everyone she represents working tirelessly on my case I appreciate all of her hard work.she has also has a great team behind her laurel is in my opinion a great addition to my case shes also an attorney and I'm grateful to her on my side if anyone is looking for amazing representation please please give cynthia Harris a call she wont charge you a dime to meet with her and to get your case going thank you cynthia harris because of your hard work im able to spend alot more time with my daughter. Family Team of Lawyers with experience of over 35+ years. For me, she was always available to answer questions, provide empowerment and ground me in reality, not allowing my emotions to take control. gov . My husband didn't give me an explanation for…", "I honestly couldn't say more good things about Pines Salomon Injury Lawyers. No surprises She made sure Im covered.Meet with her once, you wont need to keep looking. We assist in all aspects of Family Law ( including divorce/legal separation, child custody, child visitation, and domestic violence), Civil Harassment Restraining Orders, Criminal Defense, and Small Business Consulting and Contract Review.