No Pressure Song Info: Artist/Singer : Logic Songwriter : Like, Logic & Orson Welles Album/Movie : No Pressure. Welcome to the No Pressure program Good evening, this is Logic And very happy I am to be back in the United States and back on the network Even for so short a visit as this one Back with old friends like No I.D. [Verse: Logic & David Hayter] Quite possibly, a little escapade of mine involving a couple of planets which shall be nameless Sinatra Call it static, my headphones on, it's Illmatic [Narration: Orson Welles & Logic] It's more like, We interrupt this transmission with a special report. And very happy I am to be back in the United States and back on the network Leave the pusher in a cell block and his customer in a box And a dope ass tour by L-O-G-I-C Took the 61 to Germantown and hear them guns bust who is tonight's director and Nobody argued the point, a lot of people asked us to do it again All of my memories from past and present like two identities Back with old friends like No I.D. Leave the pusher in a cell block and his customer in a box Industry rule number 4,081, your new shit ain't good as your old shit I hear you're planning world domination through a new form of Metal Gear Took the 61 to Germantown and hear them guns bust Me and my team is finally reapin' what we been sowin' like a seamstress As a representation to give your family your time Obtain class with no degree Never graduated, but I school 'em like professor Killin' shit like OJ, I'm rhymin' like old Jay Never graduated, but I school 'em like professor Praying that my crew next like cotton material I live by the beat, I die by the beat, like MPC Akai But it cost a fee to be the boss it cost to be Doesn't really matter Now tonight, what we do have is a thriller Logic Drops “No Pressure Freestyle” Revealing He Has A Baby Boy On The Way, Ayo, I never had a car‚ that's why I hate the fucking bus, Call it static‚ headphones on‚ it's Illmatic, On my Rosa Parks in the back writin' like B Rabbit, Producin' tracks for the underground like Harriet, Too alive like twins in the womb, come hither‚ consume, All of my memories from past and present like two identities, Logic fallin' off is an obscenity, top five I bet I be, steadily listening, Goddamn‚ goddamn—conversations with people, On this Under Pressure sequel we not takin' it back, we keepin' it pushin', People scared of change, but you'll find me deep in a cushion, Readin' Nostradamus at 90 degrees, better believe, I turn a prophet with ease, diacritical lifestyle, I'm always overseas, Hurricane Bobby in the studio blowin' trees, With the topic I drop it fuck around and leave 'em all concussed, Industry rule number 4,081, your new shit ain't good as your old shit, I wear this 24 karat solid gold rollie for my son as an heirloom, They don't love you 'til you dead and then they call you profound, I'm close to the cliff, like Rick Dalton in the booth, I said I live by the beat, I die by the beat, since 1990 ah, Snap my fingers like Thanos and Bobby Boy bringin' the doom, 'Cause I'm 630, killin' shit, hands down and dirty, Ice Cube in my nightcap, it was a good day, Killin' shit like OJ, I'm rhymin' like old Jay, Hip-hop phenom, play arenas like I'm Coldplay, Nothing but peace, love, and positivity to the whole wide world, Fuck TMZ, they can't get the scoop on that shit. Came up in a world that's off its axis Fuck the industry, know we keepin' it real up in these streets Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: And very happy I am to be back in the United States They don't love you 'til you dead and then they call you profound Praying that my crew next like cotton material And now we ridin' 'round the city on a dollar twenty-five Tell you not to chase your dreams 'cause they chained to a nine-to-five Call it static‚ headphones on‚ it's Illmatic Welcome to the No Pressure program Money ain't the key to happiness and this the proof BobbyBoy Records, we out this bitch (Logic) With the topic I drop it fuck around and leave 'em all concussed All of my memories from past and present like two identities [Outro] Nobody argued the point But do you think you could stop rappin' about my drug use? Growing up, the world always told me I was lesser But y'all ain't ready for that shit, that's more like Ultra 85 Fuck a GED, EBT, and the HOC All that's promised, death and taxes Feeling free, yeah, I'm feeling free Even for so short a visit as this one Empty the clip and then do that again, And now we ridin' 'round the city on a dollar 25 That was very important to me — to utilize and idol of mine in the art world — and use his voice as though it’s mine. Surprise, it's a little baby boy Took the 61 to Germantown and hear them guns bust Memorizing verses like the Vatican, I'm glad again On this Under Pressure sequel we not takin' it back, we keepin' it pushin' And back on the network Quite possibly, A little escapade of mine involving a couple of planets (Well, listen to me, it won't work), This liquor that I'm drinking got me thinking 'bout some other shit Crazy how one day the legends forget that they equal Boy, you better keep your head down if you wanna stay alive Welcome to the No Pressure Program. Boy, you better keep your head down if you wanna stay alive It's chemical warfare on the block, who got the rock? Don't believe me, look that shit up, I promise you'll find the key So it's gratifying to get the chance to do it again Feeling like I'm sinking like Titanic or some other ship It's chemical warfare on the block, who got the rock? Lyrics Terms of Use. Not for lookin' dope as I rhyme Well, listen to me, it won't work) Memorizing verses like the Vatican, I'm glad again Doggin' these bitches like I'm a Pedigree The government got my pops Searchin' for love in the industry you'll be let down Logic dives back into his homelife in Maryland and provides multiple callbacks for fans of Under Pressure. I wear this 24 karat solid gold rollie for my son as an heirloom The government can't be stopped Breaking down the weed to get high as Thomas and Kai Growing up, the world told me I could not address her And with two magic words, Ayy, no pressure And I'm havin' a little baby That's the truth Breaking down the weed to get high as Thomas and Kai Yeah, I’m 57, but I feel 19. “No Pressure Freestyle” is a teaser track released by Logic via social media platforms before his Confessions of a Dangerous Mind Tour with JID and YBN Cordae began in the fall of 2019. who is tonight's director and If it's half as good as we think it is, you can call it a classic Growing up, the world told me I could not address her Ayo, I never had a car‚ that's why I hate the fucking bus A lot of people asked us to do it again When I bust no thrust, world we livin' in is fucked Fuck a GED, EBT, and the HOC A story doesn't have to appeal to the heart, it can also appeal to the spine RattPack, you already know what it is man No Pressure Lyrics: Welcome to the No Pressure program / Good evening, this is Logic / And very happy I am to be back in the United States and back on the network / … Feelin' good yeah, I'm feelin' lovely Keepin' a legacy goin' by flowin' so involuntarily seamless You heard what the hood say, Logic what you should play Cordae and JID, but that shit ain't free, now check it (Sinatra) Obtain class with no degree Logic fallin' off is an obscenity And with two magic words The government got my pops Top five I better be, steadily Welcome to the No Pressure program. On my Rosa Parks, in the back writin' like B-Rabbit, How I carry it, murder the beat and then I'ma bury it Now tonight, what we do have is a thriller 'Cause they chained to a nine-to-five, Bitch, I'm too alive like twins in the womb, come hither, consume [Outro] (I hear you're planning world domination) And I know that my debutantes Drop another number one and watch 'em all get mad again Welcome little Bobby to the world one time Doggin' these bitches like I'm a Pedigree This liquor that I'm drinking got me thinking 'bout some other shit Word to your mothership, boy, this that gutter shit Ice Cube in my nightcap, it was a good day Top five I better be, steadily A story doesn't have to appeal to the heart I'm a gladiator, this shit right here more like random thought Back with old friends like No I.D. Never had a car, that's why I hate the fuckin' bus Which shall be nameless Readin' Nostradamus at 90 degrees, better believe Logic fallin' off is an obscenity, top five I bet I be, steadily listening Tell you not to chase your dreams How I carry it, murder the beat and then I'ma bury it Alright, I'm done He elaborated on this topic throughout the aforementioned album’s title track, “Under Pressure,” rapping from the perspective of his dad: And on the real, I’m tryin' so hard not to bug you Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Bitch, I'm too alive like twins in the womb, come hither, consume Good evening, this is Logic People scared of change, but you'll find me deep in a cushion On my Rosa Parks in the back writin' like B Rabbit So it's gratifying to get the chance now (No I.D. Good evening, this is Logic. ), Personally, I've never met anybody On my Rosa Parks, in the back writin' like B-Rabbit It's more like [Intro: Thalia] Is responsible (Through a new form of Metal Gear) But y'all ain't ready for that shit, that's more like Ultra 85, Memories of powdered milk and roaches in my cereal Who I name William after 'cause I get bills from these beats No Pressure – Logic Lyrics Letra: Intro: Thalia Welcome to the No Pressure program. Gangsters put that heat to your head like a hairdresser How I carry it, gimme the beat and then I'ma bury it It's chemical warfare on the block, who got the rock. 'Til your new shit is your old shit, son, in this sun, let me get some Modern day rappers like a golden era spoof (Hey, Logic, Snake here It can also appeal to the spine The intro features Thalia, a familiar voice to Logic fans, as well as a chopped up narration by filmmaker Orson Welles, who Logic uses throughout the album; for example, he also appears on the final track, “Obediently Yours.”. Nobody argued the point, a lot of people asked us to do it again, so it's gratifying to get the chance— us to do it again