Try it free. Watch short videos with music Conor Mcgregor (Intro) on TikTok. In a new song titled “Stupid Again,” Lanez samples McGregor’s speech, which serves as an intro. [Intro: Conor McGregor] I just want to say from the bottom of my heart I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone The double champion does what he wants. Listen to his entrance theme song. A highly anticipated album, Lanez’s “The New Toronto 3” dropped April 10. Conor McGregor has become known for walking out to "Foggy Dew" prior to his UFC bouts. The release is Lanez’s first album since “Chixtape” in November 2019. Draped in the tricolour, McGregor usually walks down to The Foggy Dew, an Irish folk ballad. ♬ Conor Mcgregor (Intro) | 0 Posts. If anyone in MMA is going to be quoted in a song by one of the world’s best rappers, it’s McGregor. 29 Songs — From training day to fight night, these are the songs that keep Conor McGregor #AboveTheNoise. The 27-year-old rapper is hugely popular in the US, and has over 8 million followers on Instagram. What is the entrance song Conor McGregor uses, and who sings it? The news comes after McGregor was applauded last month, when he announced his plan to donate €1 million worth of protective equipment to Irish hospitals amid the coronavirus pandemic. GBz MMA 9,531,088 views Fight Tracks: The walkout songs of UFC 246 with Led Zeppelin, Garth Brooks, Conor McGregor's return By Blue Corner January 19, 2020 7:00 am Follow @MMAjunkie 287 shares The 44-minute album has 16 songs with “Stupid Again” as the third track. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Conor McGregor UFC 229 Entrance Music Song - Foggy Dew / Hypnotize Remix YouTube All of the Conor McGregor insults to Jose Aldo - Duration: 7:39. Conor’s rap song debut was discovered after Tory Lanez released his new album this week. Available with an Apple Music subscription.