As per a Guardian report, the player has inked a $52 million (£41 million) deal. It’s even harder to keep every celebrity dating page and relationship timeline up to date. I kept my promise, I came back, I’m here helping her. } } else { We are together, she is a very hard-working girl who wants you to help. var start2 = new Date(start); hitType: 'event', window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotOnload', function(event) { eventAction: 'render' start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { He commenced his modelling profession in 2008 and signed … Read More » var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); His birth name is Thiago Santos and she is currently 36 years old. if(diff < 0) { } 's' : ''); Going down two … today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); Even in defeat, though, Santos’ stock went through the roof and he has since called for a title shot against the UFC light heavyweight champion Jones. loop_range = seconds['hour']; The Brazilian will challenge the … reporters on a platform technologically tailored to meet the needs of the modern reader. } else { The Brazilian MMA Fighter was born in Rio de Janeiro on January 7, 1984. setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000); eventAction: 'load' helping Kunitskaya train for her upcoming fight against Aspen Ladd at UFC Washington, D.C., repaying his girlfriend for everything she did for him when he was hurt. } else { !0; Online rumors of Thiago Santoss’s dating past may vary. “When I returned to Brazil, after I was recovering and was able to walk, I promised her that I would return to Vegas to help her at her camp. BJPENN.COM is your premier source for all MMA News. }); His cousin, Marielo Dos Santos, was also on the same team. All dating histories are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. var start = new Date('1984-01-07T00:00:00-05:00'); today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() + 1); delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? window.googletag.cmd.push(function() { Born as Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento on April 11, 1991, he was raised in San Pietro Vernotico, Italy. abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; A player for the Brazilian national team from 1989 to 1994, his father Iomar do Nascimento, known as Mazinho, was playing for nearby US Lecce that time. var large = ! What is Thiago Santos marital status? Like most celebrities, Thiago Santos tries to keep his personal and love life private, so check back often as we will continue to update this page with new dating news and rumors. year: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, month: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, week: 7*1000*60*60*24, day: 1000*60*60*24, hour: 1000*60*60, minute: 1000*60, second: 1000, hitType: 'event', if(diff <= 999) { This information is not available. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); },false) if(loop_range == 'h') { A professional competitor since 2005, he formerly competed for the UFC, the World Series of Fighting, Absolute Championship Berkut and Pancrase. var show_zero = ! We are one of the world’s fastest growing if(diff > 0) { } if(document.querySelector("#adunit")){ eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), “Yana was very important here for me. text = ' '; ga('ads.send', { According to Oh My Football, the pair met when he … document.querySelector("#ads").addEventListener('click',function(){ start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); var seconds = { UFC light heavyweight contender Thiago Santos is crediting his girlfriend, UFC women’s bantamweight contender Yana Kunitskaya, for helping him recover after suffering devastating knee injuries during his fight against Jon Jones at UFC 239.. Santos pushed Jones to the brink of defeat but ultimately lost a split decision in one of the more controversial decisions of 2019. } } if(! diff = (start2 - today); We will also look at Thiago’s biography, facts, net worth, and much more. eventAction: 'view' Thiago Santos had at least 1 relationship in the past. As per The Sun, Júlia was born and raised in Barcelona and she partly owns a three-star hotel Terramar on the Costa Brava with her brothers and father. Unfortunately, Santos suffered horrible injuries to both his knees in the fight. hitType: 'event', eventAction: 'click_image_ads' loop_range = seconds['day']; eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), People born on January 7 fall under the zodiac sign of Capricorn. His mother, Valéria Alcântara, was reportedly a former Brazilian volleyball player and his younger brother, Rafinha, plays for Barcelona. Fact: Thiago Santos is turning 37 years old in jQuery(function() { var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); A chance meeting with future wife Júlia Vigas started their love story. var expire = ! if(!large) { }); UFC star Glover Teixeira has tested positive for COVID-19 ... and now, his main event fight with Thiago Santos has officially been postponed. In 2005, when he moved back to Spain, he signed with FC Barcelona. ga('ads.send', { UFC 239 was a blockbuster card for a few different reasons. while(start2 < today) { Thiago Alcantara of FC Bayern Muenchen, his wife Julia Vigas and their son Gabriel (Getty Images) Chance meeting and romance. He is currently in Las Vegas at the UFC P.I. if(!text) { Thiago Santos girlfriends: He had at least 1 relationship previously. Glory champ Alex Pereira test positive for COVID-19, still helping Glover Teixeira prepare for Thiago Santos New, 4 comments By Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz Sep 3, 2020, 1:00pm EDT var diff = increment * (today - start2); if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { BJ "The Prodigy" Penn. eventAction: 'click_adunit' gads_event = event; hitType: 'event', } }, Thiago Alcântara has put pen to paper on a long-term contract with Liverpool Football Club after a permanent transfer from FC Bayern Munich.