Melden Sie sich an, um Videos anzuzeigen, die für Sie verfügbar sind. "Alien Apocalypse" est un petit film fauché à prendre pour ce qu'il est, soit un nanar totalement assumé mais aussi hommageux. Mai 2017. August 2020, 2 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich. September 2020. Januar 2017, watch it if you like b movies that make you laugh because its so bad but again both bruce and renee do there best good fun, Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 11. From his lackluster performance even he hated the time he wasted on this absolute dog of a picture, which was apparently a made for Sci Fi TV movie. I love alien movies but this one was too dorty.

Das hier nicht viel Geld zur Verfügung stand, merkt man daran das man zum Beispiel nie das Raumschiff zu Gesicht bekommt mit dem Bruce und sein Team aus dem Weltraum auf die Erde kommen. The plot is formulaic.
Natürlich ist Bruce das Highlight so das der Film für Fans viel Spaß bieten wird. Juli 2015, Bruce Campbell at his finest.

I bought this DVD as i believe Renee O'conner and Bruce Campbell to be very talented actors,sadly this turned oout to be a total waste of their talents.I know both like to play comedy parts as well as more serious ones but this was not even funny.Corny beyond belief.

Mit der Bestellung oder Wiedergabe erklären Sie sich mit unseren, Prime Video (Online-Video wird gestreamt), Rezension aus Deutschland vom 16. Alien Apocalypse, Ok, ein guter Film ist was anderes. Bruce Campbell.

If he was in Twilight, it would have been awesome despite the sparkling vampires, Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 27. Das hier nicht viel Geld zur Verfügung stand, merkt man daran das man zum Beispiel nie das Raumschiff zu Gesicht bekommt mit dem Bruce und sein Team aus dem Weltraum auf die Erde kommen. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. These B movies are the best in goofiness.

Du coup, sans jamais renier le genre, ils prennent le parti-pris du rire.

I bought this after enjoying My Name is Bruce.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 7, 2018. "Alien Apocalypse" est un petit film fauché à prendre pour ce qu'il est, soit un nanar totalement assumé mais aussi hommageux. Looks like even Bruce (whom I love) hated this dog and gave an entirely lackluster performance. Februar 2009. It really doesn't matter what the film is, Bruce Campbell makes it awesome.

6 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich. If you're looking for a major sci-fi blockbuster, you will be disappointed. Allein deswegen hat er schon drei Sterne verdient. For the budget they had to work with, and the fact that they had to dub in most of the actors voices due to the fact that they filmed this movie in another country, this was a very entertaining enslaved human race by insect alien's film. 2006?

Rezension aus Deutschland vom 25. The acting is .

That is part of the fun, sort of an "in-joke". Ebenso wenige Darsteller und Statisten.

Video availability outside of United States varies.

I personally liked the alien design, and thought that for a Sci-Fi Channel film they were well done.

Rein von der Optik her könnte der Film aus 1986 sein.
Rezension aus Deutschland vom 21.

Du coup, sans jamais renier le genre, ils prennent le parti-pris du rire.

"The Great Healer" Versus "The Great Exterminator", Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2007.

Wer bringt so einen Schrott unter die Menschheit? Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 11, 2015, Bruce Campbell at his finest. Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2016.

"Alien Apocalypse" is an entertainingly ridiculous, made in Bulgaria, sci-fi movie that has roots firmly in the giant insect movies of the 1950s and 1960s. Du coup, sans jamais renier le genre, ils prennent le parti-pris du rire. Better than no Bruce, but not full Bruce. I Worship at the feet of the Mighty Chin,but My God!!! Juli 2020. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2015. I bought this DVD as i believe Renee O'conner and Bruce Campbell to be very talented actors,sadly this turned oout to be a total waste of their talents.I know both like to play comedy parts as well as more serious ones but this was not even funny.Corny beyond belief.

Juli 2015, Bruce Campbell at his finest. Received order on time and no damage done to item.

Das tut schon weh !!!

I just like a good laugh.

Rezension aus Deutschland vom 31.

Stattdessen betrachtet unser System Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat. The special effects are ok.

This wasn't even campy enough to be good. 2006? Wählen Sie die Kategorie aus, in der Sie suchen möchten. I love campy Bruce Campbell movies! Sort of the light beer of Bruce Campbell movies, Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2015. ...you'll love this movie.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften, Übersetzen Sie alle Bewertungen auf Deutsch, Lieferung verfolgen oder Bestellung anzeigen, Recycling (einschließlich Entsorgung von Elektro- & Elektronikaltgeräten). Februar 2019.

Juli 2020.

Ein B Movie aus der untersten Schublade. Was ich langsam etwas traurig finde ist das Bruce immer bei jedem Film eine andere deutsche Stimme hat. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Adatto soprattutto ai kids. Rezension aus Italien vom 17. Effekte OK, Script meh. Don't feel bad if you aren't. Diesen Film darf man sich nicht antun !!! Ebenso wenige Darsteller und Statisten. Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. Sie befinden sich momentan im Ausland oder leben nicht in Deutschland?

I found this on a list of bad movies and expected it to just be terrible.

Da es sich hier um einen Bruce Campbell Film handelt, kann man sich sicher sein, das es einiges zu lachen gibt. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 9. Avoid unless you are a completist (or a Sadist). September 2020.

Oder 1986? 6 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich.