Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? Furthermore, the song was part of Lovato's setlist at the 2015 iHeartRadio Music Festival on September 18–19, 2015.

"[4] The song is set in the key of G major. Really Don’t Care (feat. "Really Don't Care" is a song by American singer Demi Lovato, featuring English singer Cher Lloyd.

And make you understand, and make you understand

As of October 2017, "Really Don't Care" has sold over 952,000 digital downloads in the United States.[10]. Even if the stars and moon collide "[6], Billboard writer Jason Lipshutz praised Lovato's "sassy" confidence on the track, which effectively showcases her "overpowering pipes".

Cher Lloyd) - 3:20, "Really Don't Care" (Toy Armada & DJ GRIND Remix)- 5:35, "Really Don't Care" (Cole Plante Remix) - 5:07, "Really Don't Care" (Cole Plante Radio Remix) - 3:37, "Really Don't Care" (feat. Oh no, not anymore, oh no, not anymore I never want you back into my life Cher Lloyd – Really Don't Care", "Demi Lovato Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)", "Demi Lovato Chart History (Canada CHR/Top 40)", "Demi Lovato Chart History (Canada Hot AC)", Charts.nz – Demi Lovato feat. After it was released as a single, it peaked at number 26 making it Lovato's eighth top 40 entry on the Hot 100 and making Cher Lloyd's third entry on that chart and second top 40 single since her song "Want U Back". When I thought of the lyrics 'really don’t care', it made me think of bullying, and made me think of the LGBT community, who deal with that so often, but they accept themselves.

[16] At the end, a message is displayed to thank the Brazilian fans for helping out with the filming of the lyric video. I guess you should've known, I guess you should've known [8] On the other hand, Melinda Newman of HitFix found the song to be too generic, comparing it to Icona Pop's breakout hit "I Love It" (2012). Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.

Demi Lovato "Really Don't Care": You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all You started messing with my head until I hit a... You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all You started messing with my head

Maybe I should've known, maybe I should've known The song has been certified platinum by RIAA. Lyrically, the song is a message of defiance to a former lover, with Lovato confidently singing such lines as, "Even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life. Second guessin', but you should've hit that, Hey Demi, you picked the wrong lova'

You can take your words and all your lies But even if the stars and moon collide On the US Dance Chart, it became Lovato's third number one and Lloyd's first number one on that chart.

Lovato originally wrote the song as a breakup song. He also commented positively on the placement of the song on the track list, noting that "Really Don't Care" serves a "buoyant reprieve" after more emotionally heavy tracks. You don't deserve to know the way I used to think about you [2], "Really Don't Care" is an uptempo dance-pop song, with influences of bubblegum pop,[3] that runs for three minutes and twenty-one seconds. You had your shot, had your shot, but you let go, Now if we meet out on the street I won't be running scared Tour Update : Demi Lovato Reveals Headlining Tour with DJ Khaled, NEW SONG: Marshmello & Demi Lovato - "OK Not To Be OK" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS. [9], Before it was released as a single, "Really Don't Care" debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at number 98. The official music video was released on June 26, 2014, although few teasers for the video were previously uploaded on Lovato's official YouTube channel. After that, the music starts and Lovato is seen singing her single at the parade. Cher Lloyd) デミ・ロヴァート ポップ ¥250 No.4 No Promises ft. Demi Lovato 2017年リリース。Cheat Codes(チート・コーズ)の楽曲にDemi Lovatoが参加していますね。 トラックが良くてメロディも耳に残りやすく I can't believe I ever stayed up writing songs about you The two co-wrote the song along with Savan Kotecha and its producers Carl Falk and Rami Yacoub.

It was directed by Ryan Pallotta, who collaborated with Lovato from her previous music videos, "Neon Lights" and "Made in the USA". Lyrics to 'Really Don't Care' by Demi Lovato: You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all You started messin' with my head until I hit the wall Maybe I should've known, maybe I should've known That you would walk, you I'll walk right up to you, and put one finger in the air

Dumb struct boy, ego intact The two co-wrote the song along with Savan Kotecha and its producers Carl Falk and Rami Yacoub. Why you so mad? ", "Demi Lovato's 'Really Don't Care' Music Video Features a Surprise Cameo From Wilmer Valderrama! You started messin' with my head until I hit the wall Lloyd makes a brief appearance during the bridge. You shoulda picked that one, he's cuter than the other Cher Lloyd – Really Don't Care", "Demi Lovato Chart History (Adult Pop Songs)", "Demi Lovato Chart History (Dance Mix/Show Airplay)", "Demi Lovato Chart History (Dance Club Songs)", "2014 Year End Charts – Top Canadian Hot 100", "American single certifications – Demi Lovato – Really Don%27t Care", Recording Industry Association of America, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Really_Don%27t_Care&oldid=952428157, Billboard Dance Club Songs number-one singles, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadachrtop40, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadahotac, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultpopsongs, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceairplay, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceclubplay, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Really Don't Care" (feat. "Really Don't Care" is Lovato's third number one on the US Dance chart. Cher Lloyd) - 3:21, "Really Don't Care" (DJLW Radio Edit) - 3:14, "Really Don't Care" (Digital Dog Radio Remix) - 3:19, "Really Don't Care" (Toy Armada & DJ GRIND Radio Remix)- 3:40, This page was last edited on 22 April 2020, at 05:16.

[11][12] The video starts off with Lovato expressing her support for the LGBT community and saying that "[her] Jesus loves all." Lovato performed the song on several occasions before its official release as a single. The song was released on May 20, 2014,[1] as the fourth and final single from her fourth studio album Demi (2013). [19], sales+streaming figures based on certification alone, List of number-one dance singles of 2014 (U.S.), "Demi Lovato, 'Demi': Track-By-Track Review", "Pop Topper of the Week: Demi Lovato – 'Really Don't Care' (feat. Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. Oh, oh, oh, I really don't care!

[15] During the video, Lovato makes an appearance to surprise some of the fans.
Cher Lloyd)", "Demi Lovato "Really Don't Care" Sheet Music", "Ask Billboard: Demi Lovato's Career Album & Song Sales", "Demi Lovato's New Teaser for Her 'Really Don't Care' Video—See It Now! Demi Lovato - Really Don't Care (Letra e música para ouvir) - You want to play, you want to stay, you want to have it all / You started messing with my head until I hit a wall / Maybe I should've known, maybe I should've The video features the lyrics of the song above several shots of Brazilian fans lip syncing the song as well as some scenes from concerts where Lovato performs the song during the concert tour. You want to play, you want to stay, you want to have it allYou started messing with my head until I hit a wallMaybe I should've known, maybe I should've knownThat you would walk, you would walk out the door, hey, Said we were done then met someone and rubbed it in my faceCut to the part she broke your heart and then she ran awayI guess you should've known, I guess you should've knownThat I would talk, I would talk, But even if the stars and moon collideI'd never want you back into my lifeYou can take your words and all your liesOh, oh, oh, I really don't care, Even if the stars and moon collideI'd never want you back into my lifeYou can take your words and all your liesOh, oh, oh, I really don't careOh, oh, oh, I really don't care, I can't believe I ever stayed up writing songs about youYou don't deserve to know the way I used to think about youOh no, not anymore, oh no, not anymoreYou had your shot, had your shot, but you let go, Now if we meet out on the street I won't be running scaredI'll walk right up to you and put one finger in the airAnd make you understand, and make you understandYou had your chance, had your chance, [Cher Lloyd]Yep, listen up!Hey, hey, never look backDumbstruck boy with ego intactLook, boy, why you so mad?Second-guess him but shoulda hit thatHey, Demi, you picked the wrong lovaYou shoulda picked that one, he's cuter than the othaI just wanna laugh 'cause he trying to be a hipsterKick it to the curb, take a Polaroid picture, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. [12][14] Cher Lloyd also appears during the bridge part of the song. I never want you back into my life [7] 4Music called the song "a brilliant break-up survival anthem that sticks it to every annoying ex ever".

[18] The song was also included in the setlists for The Neon Lights Tour and the Demi World Tour. Oh, oh, oh, I really don't care! The lyric video was uploaded on May 14, 2014 on Lovato's Vevo account. Composição: Carl Falk / Cher Lloyd / Demi Lovato / Rami Yacoub / Savan Kotecha. You can take your words and all your lies She wanted to make it a more empowering song. That you would walk, you would walk out the door, hey, Said we we're done and met someone and brought it in my face Kick em' to the curb, take a polaroid picture.

[5]

", "Demi Lovato Releases 'Really Don't Care' (ft. Cher Lloyd) Music Video", "Demi Lovato Fans Star in 'Really Don't Care' Lyric Video", "Watch Demi Lovato Prank These Lovatics In Her 'Really Don't Care' Lyric Video", "Idol Finale - Demi Lovato & Top 13 Girls "Really Don't Care" and "Neon Lights, "Best and Worst of the 2014 Teen Choice Awards", "iHeartRadio Music Festival 2015 Day 1: 41 Things You Have to See", "Really Don't Care Remixes - EP by Demi Lovato on Apple Music", "Really Don't Care Remixes - Single by Demi Lovato on Apple Music", "Really Don't Care - EP by Demi Lovato on Apple Music", "Robin Thicke Blurred Lines Remains at Top of ARIA Chart", Ultratop.be – Demi Lovato feat.

Look boy!

The video was filmed on June 8, 2014 at the LA Pride Parade and features cameo appearances from Perez Hilton, Kat Graham, Shane Bitney Crone, Bria Kam and Chrissy Chambers,[13] John Taylor, Travis Barker and Wilmer Valderrama. That I would talk, I would talk. You had your chance, had your chance, Hey, hey, never look back Demi Lovato (デミ・ロヴァート) - Really Don't Care ft. Cher Lloyd の歌詞和訳ならSONGTREE (ソングツリー)。正確で自然なオリジナルの和訳を掲載しています。また、YouTube動画を見ながら歌詞を追うこ …

Lovato said in an interview, "I wanted to make it more empowering.

The song was released on May 20, 2014,[1] as the fourth and final single from her fourth studio album Demi (2013). "Really Don't Care" is a song by American singer Demi Lovato, featuring English singer Cher Lloyd. Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações.