What Happens When You Get Young Female Filmmakers on a Zoom Call? All rights reserved. “He comes over at least once or twice a week to just hang out with my daughter,” she exclusively told Us in December 2019. Let the Paleontologists Cyber If They Want, An overzealous filter prevented paleontologists from using words like. @mindykaling joins @stephenathome tonight and has the best kind of news: news! "Sometimes I am just so grateful to be an independent woman doing what I want, when I want, that I could cry with gratitude. “My feeling is that, until I speak to my daughter about that, I’m not going to talk to anyone else about it,” she told The New York Times. ", Adding that the pregnancy was a secret, she continued: "This is news to a lot of people. By McKenna Aiello , … The latest “Mindy Project,” it seems, is a second secret baby. WONDERFUL NEWS! Cardi B and Offset May Be Back Together But Also Divorcing? Mindy has a daughter named Katherine who she welcomed in December 2017. is so much more like family now than a platonic friend. Get all the details on her newborn below. Mindy Kaling welcomed her second child, a son named Spencer, and managed to keep her happy news under wraps just as she did while expecting daughter Katherine. Explaining her decision during an interview with the New York Times in 2019, Mindy said: “My feeling is that, until I speak to my daughter about that, I’m not going to talk to anyone else about it.”. Mindy's newborn brings her brood up to two. … His name is Spencer. She said: “I got something I rarely get these days, which is good news, so if you wouldn't mind sharing with our audience I think they'd be thrilled to find out something extraordinary that nobody knows up until this moment.". In 2019 she revealed that her former boyfriend and The Office co-star, B.J. pic.twitter.com/xAtNJClO1H. "It's true. Including their red lipstick, which (in my opinion) is better than Ruby Woo. @mindykaling joins @StephenAtHome on #LSSC tonight and she has the best kind of news: news. A horror film that explores abuse through Indian mythology. All rights reserved. It’s true! I know! "Keeping it private was easier this time because of quarantine," a source tells E! "She carried out instead of wide and she was careful to shoot from specific angles, so you couldn't tell she was pregnant from the pictures of her on social. If you didn't see this coming, you're not alone. Congratulations are in order for Hollywood star Mindy Kaling, who has revealed that she welcomed her second child – a baby boy. Some of the most popular theories include BJ … Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. and binge-watching Netflix. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. ", As Mindy replied, "Yes, I'm telling it for the first time now. Funny lady Mindy Kaling is a mother of two! Kaling previously welcomed Katherine in December 2017. The fear of not being able to feed her... All these fears were the worst I've ever had in my life, and Rose helped me keep them at bay. Mindy shocked fans on October 9, 2020 when she revealed she had given birth to a baby boy called Spencer on September 3, 2020. The fear of being alone with my baby. The Office star confirmed on an appearance on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert that she gave birth to a baby … pic.twitter.com/xAtNJClO1H. During a virtual appearance on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert on Thursday, Oct. 8., The Office star announced she quietly welcomed her second child. Not many members here but we are all happy and fulfilled," user @rachnasays wrote. There is a special someone in the mother-daughter duo's life, though. She did it again! “Probably from being [almost] 2 years old and having no fear.”, Kaling noted at the time that she intended to foster the quality in her little girl. Love and grateful hugs. Mindy Kaling gave birth to her second child, a son, ... Mindy Kaling Secretly Gives Birth to Baby No. For other inquiries, Contact Us. And so, that happened and I think in her mind, because she’s 2 and a half, almost 3, she thought that it would be another child that was her same size. Novak, is the 2-year-old's daughter godfather. The WHO found that the drug — which Trump was treated with — does not reduce mortality rates or time spent in the hospital. Mindy hasn't shared details of her pregnancy herself as she's always remained extremely private when it comes to her daughter. View our online Press Pack. The Accidentally Wes Anderson Instagram account is releasing a book. But I gave birth to a baby boy on Sept. 3," Kaling told the late-night host. "I’m so confused... how did you get away with posting all these pictures during quarantine/last 9 months but don’t look pregnant in any of them No seriously I’m so confused," user @movieandwine commented. Symptoms of both viruses may include coughing, chills, and fatigue, but there are significant differences too. It is unknown who the father is of Mindy's newborn baby. ", . "Mindy actually hasn't been editing herself or her belly in any of her photos," adds the insider. This is not Kaling’s first secret baby rodeo: The actor and author gave birth to her her 2-year-old daughter Katherine in 2017 and managed to keep a lid on her pregnancy for five months, until Oprah let it slip to People. Being pregnant during the pandemic was a little scary, but it made me appreciate all the doctors, nurses and medical professionals who continue to work tirelessly giving treatment to those who need pic.twitter.com/RulyUjdj1c, She continued: "Spencer is happy and healthy and his sister is obsessed with him (well, his toys). Chanel and Tribeca Enterprises hosted their annual “Through Her Lens” program virtually this year. Because she was in the early months of pregnancy when she went to the Oscars, nobody knew or could tell,” the source said. "The Mindy Project" actress, 41, dropped the surprise birth news … “I’m a single mom, but I have the means to have help. "I got something I rarely get these days, which is good news," host Stephen Colbert shared, "so if you wouldn't mind sharing with our audience I think they'd be thrilled to find out something extraordinary that nobody knows up until this moment. Mindy broached the subject of single parenting in her new book, and despite some pitfalls, the A-lister is clear about the silver linings. © 2020 E! It is unlikely that she will as Mindy is notoriously private when it comes to her love life. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Colbert responded. Novak, who is Katherine’s godfather. … It is what it is!”, Kaling also leans on her best friend B.J. … He’s great.”, The Late Night star could not help but gush about her daughter in October 2019. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Mindy Kailing has added another baby to her family, Mindy is seen here with her daughter Katherine, She welcomed daughter Katherine- nicknamed Kit- in 2017, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). She has yet to reveal the father’s identity. Congratulations … Who What Wear co-founder Hillary Kerr wrote, "MINDY YOU ARE SO MAJOR! To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. She had not previously revealed she was pregnant. Hm, yes, well, who doesn’t love a secret celebrity baby. She was my mom when I needed a mom, and that wasn't even her job.". For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. “I’m telling this for the first time, it feels so strange. ", Mindy Kaling's Most Candid Quotes on Motherhood, no trouble keeping her pregnancy under wraps. HuffPost is part of Verizon Media. I gave birth to a baby boy on September 3,” the 41-year-old actress revealed on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on Thursday, October 8. Kaling did not give more details, and seemed surprised by Colbert's question over the child's name. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! Kaling is aware of that fact, of course. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. “[I’ll be] unconditionally supportive and not fill her with worries about things that she can’t control,” she explained. Mindy gave birth to a baby boy named Spencer on Sept. 3. Kaling spilled the beans during an appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert last night. "Sometimes it's the most liberating and lucky feeling in the world," she wrote in part. Remarkable, because as Colbert pointed out, “Nobody even knew you were pregnant!”, . It's true!". "I gave birth to a baby boy on September 3. Novak holds this prestigious duty. “I’m telling it for the first time now, it feels so strange, but I gave birth to a baby boy on September 3,” she said. The Mindy Project star isn't married and reveals very little about her personal life. Mindy Kaling Recently Gave Birth to a Baby Boy — Glimpse into the Actress' Motherhood October 13, 2020 | by Manuela Cardiga Mindy Kaling is the mother of a two-year-old daughter, Katherine, and has now become a mom for a second time, and welcomed a son in September. MINDY Kaling is settling into life with a new baby. Mindy Kaling is a mom of two! Already a subscriber? This is news to a lot of people. “This is news to a lot of people. Mindy Kaling has welcomed her second child, who will join big sister Katherine "Kit" Kaling. The comedy writer has never shared a picture of her daughter's face, and again has never revealed the identity of the child’s biological father, saying it was important to maintain some privacy. The Office alum announced the news during her appearance on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert on Thursday night. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. She has chosen not to reveal the father's identity, explaining to The New York Times in 2018: "My feeling is that until I speak to my daughter about that, I’m not going to talk to anyone else about it. She explained to Colbert that “it felt strange to go out of [her] way to shine a light on some giant health information” with “so much heartbreak in the world.” According to E! In the collection of personal essays, the 41-year-old opened about motherhood and the possibility of expanding her family once more. Mindy Kaling Recently Gave Birth to a Baby Boy — Glimpse into the Actress' Motherhood October 13, 2020 | by Manuela Cardiga Mindy Kaling is the mother of a two-year-old daughter, Katherine, and has now become a mom for a second time, and welcomed a son in September. Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group. ", A post shared by Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) on Mar 31, 2019 at 1:03pm PDT, When Kaling gave birth to daughter Katherine in 2017, it was a surprise to fans. Mindy Kaling revealed that she welcomed a baby boy last month, her second child. “[She won’t be] scared to speak out and speak her mind and let her words have value, probably.”.