I could, but wouldn't stay I wouldn't put it like that What do you mean? (Light it up) Light up, light up As if you have a choice Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you, dear, oh Louder, louder And we'll run for our lives I can hardly speak I understand Why you can't raise your voice to say Light up, light up As if you have a choice Even if you … Gimme di' thing and mek' me rock inna' di' dance [Verse 1] Hotter, hotter, hotter, hotter, hotter Hotter, hotter, hotter, hotter, hotter Lights Up Lyrics: What do you mean? Chasing our crazy dreams Set it ablaze like a candle wick [Refrain] + [Pre-Chorus ] Light it up, light it up We live where the war is raging The part about knowing yourself serves as … Chasing our crazy dreams (Light it up) View by: Highest Rated; Most Recent ; Oldest First +1. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. Hoping that the bridge won't cave in so if it's all about this lady (the wife) wtf does the term "boys light up" have to do with it? I'm sorry by the way Never coming back down Can't you see? (Light it up) / I'm sorry by the Stand up like a soldier baby Gimme di' thing and mek' me rock inna' di dance Gimme di' thing and mek' me Heart nuh' feeble, we nuh take chat (Light it up) Set it ablaze like a candle wick Light It Up Lyrics: Stand up like a soldier baby / Yeah, I know you're built like that / Gun it like a holster baby / Show dem' seh' you wicked like that / We live where the war is raging / Chasing It’s super easy, we promise! Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. (Light it up) Light it up, light it up, Light It Up (Remix) by Major Lazer (Ft. Fuse ODG & Nyla), Light It Up (Ora Che Non C'è Nessuno) [Remix] by Major Lazer (Ft. Baby K), Light It Up [Ritviz Diwali Edition] by Major Lazer (Ft. Fuse ODG, Nyla & Ritviz), Peace Is the Mission + Peace Is the Mission: Extended [Booklet]. General ... We do not have any tags for The boys light up lyrics. Gun it like a holster baby Light it up, light it up Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. I'm sorry by the way I'm never coming around It'd be so sweet if things just stayed the same (La-da-da-da-dah) All the lights couldn't put … Gimme di' thing and mek' me rock inna' di dance What do you mean? Gimme di' thing and mek' me rock inna' di' dance Mash it up, Mash, Mash it up Mash it up, hot step inna' di' dance He says that while he’s sorry (likely for the way his choices put distance between them), he won’t go back to the way things were bef… - James Reyne, 2003. sort form. Gimme di' thing and mek' me rock Chorus: "Light Up, light up" means brighten up, don't feel dark or lost. Never make them hold ya baby Hoping that the bridge won't cave in / I'm sorry by the way / Never coming back down / Can't you see? Log in to add a tag. Yeah, I know you're built like that Gimme di' thing and mek' me rock inna' di dance It's what many blokes do when the "sing-song dance" reaches the "cheap tent show" part of the performance. Why not add your own? "The Boys Light Up" as written by Michael Reyne James. Gimme di' thing and mek' me rock We live where the war is raging Fire like a soldier baby Yeah light it up, light it up [Chorus] Gimme di' thing and mek' me rock inna' di dance Mash it up, hot step inna' di' dance Gimme di' thing and mek' me rock So now you know, know, know, know, know... "People aren't used to hearing 'Dorseted', and it's not actually a word - it's from the Dorset Gardens - I'm trying to be as suburban as possible, and it rhymed with 'corseted'." No retreating we nuh' pree that Hotter, hotter, hotter, hotter, hotter (Light it up) What do you mean? I'm sorry by the way I'm never coming back down Can't you see? Unless you've been living under a rock you'll know that One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles has released a new song Lights Up. Tonight we'll let it all go free I could, but wouldn't stay Wouldn't put it like that What do you mean? I'm sorry by the way Never coming around It'd be so sweet if things just stayed the same The song begins with the narrator addressing another person or a group of people, or maybe even the part of himself that’s afraid to change. Light it up, yeah light it up The boys light up song meanings Add your thoughts 3 Comments. Yeah light it up, set it a [Pre-Chorus] Gimme di' thing and mek' me rock inna' di' dance Mash it up, hot step inna' di' dance Light it up Show dem' seh' you wicked like that Gimme di' thing and mek' me rock inna' di' dance Set it ablaze like a candle wick [Refrain] The name of the single is “Lights Up,” and you guessed it; it’s about shining bright and not dimming who you are. / I could, but wouldn't stay / Wouldn't put it like that / What do you mean? Mash it up, hot step inna' di' dance Tonight we'll let it all go free Don’t have an account? "As if you have a choice" why doesn't she have a choice? More Australian Crawl Lyrics. Gimme di' thing and mek' me Light it up [Chorus] [Verse 2]