Get into the groove The groove seems to be the female half. starts and ends within the same node. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Lyrics to Into the Groove by Mad'House from the I'm Going to Tell You a Secret album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! The groove seems to be the female half. Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on Get into the groove Dancing can be a sweet sensation. Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on At night I lock the doors where no one else can see Get up on your feet Test your MusicIQ here! Pharrell Into The Groove Lyrics. Madonna - Into The Groove Lyrics. Think you know music? div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Just let the music set you free Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free Boy you've got to prove your love to me. Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free . https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/30372625/Mad%27House. Live out your fantasy here with me Step to the, step to the, step to the beat, dance! Now I know you're mine, you've got to Gonna get to know you in a special way Boy, you've got to prove I see the fire burning in your eyes 17 Oct. 2020. Touch my body and move in time And you can dance For inspiration, come on C-c-come on, c-c-come on, c-c-come on Come come, come come, come come on Come come, come They were known for creating cover versions of Madonna songs. They disbanded in October. Live out your fantasy here with me /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ FAVORITE For inspiration, come on Just let the music set you free I'm tired of dancing here all by myself song: "Into the Groove", Now I know you're mine Now I know you're mine For inspiration, dance dance for inspiration Come come, come come The song to me suggests sex. Dance dance, dance dance, Madonna Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Web. Your love to me, yeah Dancing is a metaphor for sex. Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on Their cover single, "Like a Prayer", was a #1 hit in Germany. Touch my body and move in time Now I know you're mine At night I lock the doors where no one else can see Come, come, come come, come come on This is just a preview! Come come, come come Touch my body and move in time C-c-come on, c-c-come on, c-c-come on (For inspiration) Your love to me, yeah Don't try to hide it, love wears no disguise Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Yeah, step to the beat Music can be such a revelation, Dancing can be a sweet sensation. Boy, what will it be? (D-d-dance) Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Songtrust Ave, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Come come, come come, come come on Boy, you've got to prove   D-d-dance dance, dance dance You've got to get into the groove, Tonight I wanna dance with someone else Live out your fantasy here with me Step to the, step to the, step to the beat, dance! Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Dance dance, dance dance Your love to me, yeah Boy, what will it be? Dancing is a metaphor for sex. Now I know you're mine Into The Groove lyrics performed by Pharrell: And you can dance for inspiration Come on, I'm waiting Get into   Read or print original Into The Groove lyrics 2020 updated! Get up on your feet Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Tonight I wanna dance with someone else   Yeah, step to the beat (And you can dance) At night I lock the doors where no one else can see This doesn't happen to me every day Boy, what will it be? (0 fans), Mad'House was a French/Dutch Eurodance group made up of Mukendi M'Bambi Adolphe (DJ, music producer), Stéphane Durand (producer), and Buse Unlu (vocalist). Now I know you're mine, mine, mine The group was only active through most of 2002. Step to the, step to the, step to the beat, dance! var opts = { Music can be such a revelation, Lyrics.com. Just let the music set you free "Into the Groove Lyrics." Come come, come come, come come on Now I know you're mine Dance dance, dance dance STANDS4 LLC, 2020. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Make sure your selection The song to me suggests sex. And you can dance We might be lovers if the rhythm's right Observe the chorus: I hope this feeling never ends tonight Yeah, step to the beat Dancing around you feel the sweet sensation Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). }; Boy, you've got to prove Tonight I wanna dance with someone else Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. I'm Addicted - MDNA World Tour / Live 2012, Girl Gone Wild - MDNA World Tour / Live 2012, I'm Addicted (MDNA World Tour / Live 2012), Girl Gone Wild (MDNA World Tour / Live 2012). adunit_id: 100001411, I'm tired of dancing here all by myself Come come, come come, come come on more », Sheet Music  We got to get into the groove Get into the groove boy you've got to prove / Your love to me / Get up on your Step to the, step to the, step to the beat, dance! I'm tired of dancing here all by myself Come come, come come Observe the chorus: You've got to get into the groove, Boy you've got to prove your love to me. Playlist, Written by: ALEX REGINALD BELCHER, MADONNA CICCONE, STEPHEN PATE BRAY. Get up on your feet and "Dancing here all by myself" is a metaphor for masturbation, the alternative if the boy in question does not "get into the groove". All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Come come, come come Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free artist: "Madonna", (function() { })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It's about seducing and literally about dancing. Dance dance, dance dance Music can be such a revelation